President Elect Trump

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,586
    JimmyV said:

do any of your trump trolls have anything other than "safe place" and "trigger" to try to bait people? Jesus, grow up.

Safe space, trigger, say something three times, post meme, blame Obama.

Rinse and repeat.
    Shhhh! You will wake the trolls.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • do any of your trump trolls have anything other than "safe place" and "trigger" to try to bait people? Jesus, grow up.

dude go back and read some of the anti Trump posts, watch the news and just count all the reasons Hillary supporters say they lost the election, or look at all the collage kids who needed to take some time for school because they were so distraught over the election results,
    or the ding bat who was screaming "this is my America" after the final elect.vote, you want to talk about growing up ? holy smokes man the lib's on social media and T.V. have made flaming ass's out of themselves. Embarrassing each other seems to be a way of life for these yahoo's.

Collage kids? Must be French?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

do any of your trump trolls have anything other than "safe place" and "trigger" to try to bait people? Jesus, grow up.

dude go back and read some of the anti Trump posts, watch the news and just count all the reasons Hillary supporters say they lost the election, or look at all the collage kids who needed to take some time for school because they were so distraught over the election results,
    or the ding bat who was screaming "this is my America" after the final elect.vote, you want to talk about growing up ? holy smokes man the lib's on social media and T.V. have made flaming ass's out of themselves. Embarrassing each other seems to be a way of life for these yahoo's.

There are extreme examples on both sides so who cares what the "ding bats" say. Maybe you haven't noticed, but Donny seems to need a safe space because he can't stop himself from feeling insecure about what magazines, newspapers and SNL say about him. Yet, he's too smart for daily briefings. Hold him accountable and forget about the whiners on both sides. They aren't the next POTUS.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Okay okay okay, I give up. This is what inspired the Russia Russia Russia. Since the electoral vote is over and unlikely that we will hear claims of Russia Russia Russia anymore, I'll retire it in this post. It was a good solid 3 month run and fun while it lasted.

https://youtu.be/-yZHveWFvqM
  • do any of your trump trolls have anything other than "safe place" and "trigger" to try to bait people? Jesus, grow up.

I agree with this, but let's also acknowledge how Trump supporters embarrassed themselves just by opening their mouths and being real. In so many cases... they didn't act like flaming asses... they displayed they were flaming asses with sheer ignorance.

The event has brought out the worst in many.

(For the record... 'lib's' should have been 'libs'- you made a lib possessive when you were trying to articulate a lib plural. It's not a big deal- we knew what you were trying to say, but it does save you a couple keystrokes and as well... doesn't perpetuate the 'Trump supporters are morons' theme.)
    "My brain's a good brain!"

I agree with this, but let's also acknowledge how Trump supporters embarrassed themselves just by opening their mouths and being real. In so many cases... they didn't act like flaming asses... they displayed they were flaming asses with sheer ignorance.

(For the record... 'lib's' should have been 'libs'- you made a lib possessive when you were trying to articulate a lib plural. It's not a big deal- we knew what you were trying to say, but it does save you a couple keystrokes and as well... doesn't perpetuate the 'Trump supporters are morons' theme.)
    It was probably auto fill from a phone. Makes us all look dumb if you don't proof read.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    JimmyV said:

Rinse and repeat.
    Ha Ha Ha Libs! Need your safe space do you?

(runs back to Breitbart echo chamber to reaffirm preexisting beliefs)
  • tbergs said:

It was probably auto fill from a phone. Makes us all look dumb if you don't proof read.
    I had considered this, but there were no upper case letters following periods which the phones do for us. I'm just trying to be helpful.
    tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

Rinse and repeat.
    Nope!

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552

dude, trump, the fucking president elect, whines and bitches about a fucking tv show making fun of him. and you want to talk about safe spaces on the left? SERIOUSLY?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

dude, trump, the fucking president elect, whines and bitches about a fucking tv show making fun of him. and you want to talk about safe spaces on the left? SERIOUSLY?
    Lol
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

Rinse and repeat.
    Nope!

Congratulations! Admission is the first step in curing the disease.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

Rinse and repeat.
    Nope!

Wearing a diaper?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

Rinse and repeat.
    Nope!

Wearing a diaper?
    Funny, I was thinking that too...
    We're all on the same team! We are extending a hand and welcome you with open arms.

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    JC29856 said:

We're all on the same team! We are extending a hand and welcome you with open arms.

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    edited December 2016
    You would think the trump supporters would be excitedly discussing trump's actions since getting elected, such as his new statements about policies, his savvy moves with China, or his highly intelligent and experienced cabinet picks. Instead those are only getting a couple sentences, but instead we get to hear about Clinton, Obama, and generalizations about the liberals reactions. It's almost like trump has provided them with so little policy content to talk about, so it's just low intelligence gloating at this point.

You would think the trump supporters would be excitedly discussing trump's actions since getting elected, such as his new statements about policies, his savvy moves with China, or his highly intelligent and experienced cabinet picks. Instead those are only getting a couple sentences, but instead we get to hear about Clinton, Obama, and generalizations about the liberals reactions. It's almost like trump has provided them with so little policy content to talk about, so it's just low intelligence gloating at this point.

Easy to do when he's not in office yet. Shit gets real for Donny in exactly 1 month.

I'm locked loaded and ready for the next 4 years.
    jc-leninistist
    JC29856 said:

I'm locked loaded and ready for the next 4 years.
    jc-leninistist
    Gotta love JC, always ready with one sentence posts, pics or links to random garbage!
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    I have no doubts it's true. What will be pathetic, if it's released, is the predictable rationalizations and minimizations from the trump supporters. The same stuff we heard in the run up to the election.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    My only concern is that every time Trump has done something or said something stupid over the past year that I thought would damage him he ends up in a better position. If he's on tape using every imaginable socially unacceptable word, his approval rating might go through the roof. I hope it is released and he's vilified, but I fear that it will have no affect, and his narcissism will cause him to launch into victim mode. At least we may have a little tragic comedy to entertain us.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Wow...gingrich says trump ditching the drain the swamp rhetoric as cute slogan. Now there's something to talk about!!!
    That didn't take long.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    1,412 days until the next Presidential election.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbr said:

My only concern is that every time Trump has done something or said something stupid over the past year that I thought would damage him he ends up in a better position. If he's on tape using every imaginable socially unacceptable word, his approval rating might go through the roof. I hope it is released and he's vilified, but I fear that it will have no affect, and his narcissism will cause him to launch into victim mode. At least we may have a little tragic comedy to entertain us.
    Yup.

The villagers all 'yee haw' and slap each other on the back (every now and then too hard and their tooth falls out).
    jeffbr said:

1,412 days until the next Presidential election.

Ouch!
  • I have no doubts it's true. What will be pathetic, if it's released, is the predictable rationalizations and minimizations from the trump supporters. The same stuff we heard in the run up to the election.
    I would love for this story to be pushing his inauguration coverage to the side. Poetic justice.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited December 2016

jeffbr said:

Yup.

The villagers all 'yee haw' and slap each other on the back (every now and then too hard and their tooth falls out).
    Lol!! "Teef""toof" would have been funnier.
This discussion has been closed.