President Elect Trump

Comments

• jeffbr said:

My only concern is that every time Trump has done something or said something stupid over the past year that I thought would damage him he ends up in a better position. If he's on tape using every imaginable socially unacceptable word, his approval rating might go through the roof. I hope it is released and he's vilified, but I fear that it will have no affect, and his narcissism will cause him to launch into victim mode. At least we may have a little tragic comedy to entertain us.
    But pre-election no one thought he had a chance so it was discounted. This is for real and if it comes out it's going to be fucking beautiful.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

My only concern is that every time Trump has done something or said something stupid over the past year that I thought would damage him he ends up in a better position. If he's on tape using every imaginable socially unacceptable word, his approval rating might go through the roof. I hope it is released and he's vilified, but I fear that it will have no affect, and his narcissism will cause him to launch into victim mode. At least we may have a little tragic comedy to entertain us.
    Yup.

The villagers all 'yee haw' and slap each other on the back (every now and then too hard and their tooth falls out).
    Lol!! "Teef" would have been funnier.
    Singular my friend! Singular.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

Yup.

The villagers all 'yee haw' and slap each other on the back (every now and then too hard and their tooth falls out).
    Check my exit timestamp against your post timestamp.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

But pre-election no one thought he had a chance so it was discounted. This is for real and if it comes out it's going to be fucking beautiful.
    Good point. I think many did just laugh it off because he was unelectable. I know I didn't think he'd make it past the first debate.

I think it will come out now. Tom Arnold can use the publicity, and I'm sure there will be plenty of people to step up and help him pay any fines or defend himself in lawsuits for making this public.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    jeffbr said:

this and it seems to be going the other way....normalizing that type of dialogue and behaviour. I almost don't want it to come out.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    JimmyV said:

do any of your trump trolls have anything other than "safe place" and "trigger" to try to bait people? Jesus, grow up.

Safe space, trigger, say something three times, post meme, blame Obama.

Rinse and repeat.
    As well as beta,cuck,snowflake...

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    jeffbr said:

jeffbr said:

Good point. I think many did just laugh it off because he was unelectable. I know I didn't think he'd make it past the first debate.

I think it will come out now. Tom Arnold can use the publicity, and I'm sure there will be plenty of people to step up and help him pay any fines or defend himself in lawsuits for making this public.
    the man admitted to sexually assaulting women and still 60 million people, including women, voted for him. i don't see how anything else he says on tape is going to really hurt him that much. 60 million people voted for this guy..still un-be-fucking-lievable to me
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,587
    jeffbr said:

Exactly. Those of us who already know this to be true will just get confirmation and everyone else will blow it off as nothing. Trump supporters have already shown they don't care about his racism and the minority population chose not to vote so here we are.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited December 2016
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

do any of your trump trolls have anything other than "safe place" and "trigger" to try to bait people? Jesus, grow up.

Rinse and repeat.
    Shhhh! You will wake the trolls.
    Nope!

Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

Yup.

I didn't look, but were we essentially conversing in real time?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836

dude go back and read some of the anti Trump posts, watch the news and just count all the reasons Hillary supporters say they lost the election, or look at all the collage kids who needed to take some time for school because they were so distraught over the election results,
    or the ding bat who was screaming "this is my America" after the final elect.vote, you want to talk about growing up ? holy smokes man the lib's on social media and T.V. have made flaming ass's out of themselves. Embarrassing each other seems to be a way of life for these yahoo's.

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU
    I SAW PEARL JAM

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

Yup.

I had the conversation years ago, but yes you were in real time.
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

Yup.

Deep.

Can you tell me who to FanDuel tonight for NBA action?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    I find it totally bizarre that some of our resident trump supporters can barely string two coherent sentences together, yet at the same time talk to the rest of us as if they are the smartest in the fucking room.

:dizzy:
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

Yup.

Deep.

Can you tell me who to FanDuel tonight for NBA action?
    Lol... No idea. Serious question if you're a regular player. You notice that the same guys seem to win every night? In hockey on the other site, it's the same pricks cashing everynight. Can't even comprehend how they are able to enter so many contests.
  • I find it totally bizarre that some of our resident trump supporters can barely string two coherent sentences together, yet at the same time talk to the rest of us as if they are the smartest in the fucking room.

I'm with you. It's fucking scary. I really thought rational people outweighed the stupid in this country but there are still enough of them to make a difference. Hopefully this election is the last time.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

I find it totally bizarre that some of our resident trump supporters can barely string two coherent sentences together, yet at the same time talk to the rest of us as if they are the smartest in the fucking room.

I'm with you. It's fucking scary. I really thought rational people outweighed the stupid in this country but there are still enough of them to make a difference. Hopefully this election is the last time.
    They need inspiration, you're doing your part today.
  • JC29856 said:

I don't feed trolls.

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Ah, the good old days. The difference between then and now is that Obama of course won the popular vote twice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HelenKennedy/status/811584875786567680

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

JC29856 said:

I don't feed trolls.
    Just responding is feeding the trolls
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Sometimes you can't cross the bridge without feeding the trolls. Think about that one.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

Sometimes you can't cross the bridge without feeding the trolls. Think about that one.

But trolls are not that bright, so the clever protagonist can generally outwit them.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

Rinse and repeat.
    Shhhh! You will wake the trolls.
    Nope!

blissfully ignorant?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    Ease up on him. He's toothless and wears blue pajamas.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Ease up on him. He's toothless and wears blue pajamas.

Lol
    Sure to trigger.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,216
    Did you guys see Bafoon actually answered like two ? Posed to him by press core , can we call that a news conference lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Did you guys see Bafoon actually answered like two ? Posed to him by press core , can we call that a news conference lol

No...post Q&A on here for discussion
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,216
    JC29856 said:

No...post Q&A on here for discussion
    What ? I'm stating that on the news they showed Bafoon actually answer a couple of ?s posed to him , you want me to post the clip of it ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    if you identify with the alt-right, you are misguided.
This discussion has been closed.