Options

The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015

Emails from March 2nd and 3rd...but we are going to have to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later..

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

“Did you have any idea of the depth of this story?” Podesta asked campaign manager Robby Mook late on March 2, 2015, the day the New York Times revealed that Clinton had exclusively used a private account as secretary.

“Nope,” Mook replied early the next day. “We brought up the existence of emails in [research] this summer but were told that everything was taken care of.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Sorry to interrupt your Sunday. We have confirmation from interview and other records that the Clinton Foundation received a subpeona from the State IG requesting documents and document preservation. Would you have a moment to chat about this. We want to be careful with this and get it right.

2/7/16
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41855
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:
    She learned it's more convenient:
    To use 13 devices instead of 1, 2 or 3
    To use gmail instead of government issued email
    To use 6 email accounts instead of 1 or 2
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:
    She learned it's more convenient:
    To use 13 devices instead of 1, 2 or 3
    To use gmail instead of government issued email
    To use 6 email accounts instead of 1 or 2
    I think you miss understood the question. I was asking about Hillary Clinton not Chapo Guzman.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Is that recent tweet by Dona Brazile legit? The one that states, "Please God, Let this end soon"
    I don't have twitter.....I'm assuming it's fake. Nonetheless, it's still hilarious.
    Yes legit, yesterday.
    Cnn said this: cnn never gave Brazile access to questions pre material attendee list background information or meetings in advance of town halls or debates.

So, Brazile obtained the questions "illegally", "stole" them or CNN is lying. I wonder if cnn will bother investigating how Brazile received the questions in advance? I wonder if they consider it interfering with elections?
    I don't know, but either way, I don't see how Hillary Clinton is to blame. I haven't seen anything showing that she requested the info.
    I don't think anyone is blaming Hilliary, huma testified that all of the devices that contained emails were turned over, which the fbi learned isn't the case. The speculation is that there are emails contained on weiners notebook that were NOT turned over to investigators and that some may have been emails that were deleted "the 33,000".
    No, I'm talking about the debate questions that were supposedly passed on to Hillary's campaign.
    Oh! Your making a distinction between Hilliary personally requesting the info versus her campaign seeking the info and her using it.

When Arod tells his cousin he wants to get bigger and stronger and his cousin gets him steroids and he using them, it's not really on Arod because he never said "go get me steroids".
    These clintonites keep making excuses. The fact that Clinton used this info is completely irrelevant to them- it's the fault of others, not Clinton. Never is it Clinton's. It's astonishing the amount of excuses we read on here. The denial factor is off the charts.
    maybe start addressing whomever it is you are referring to, and not the entire group as a whole. one person says they don't care about something, and out of your mouth "they" don't care or "all of them make excuses". it's getting stupid.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Is that recent tweet by Dona Brazile legit? The one that states, "Please God, Let this end soon"
    I don't have twitter.....I'm assuming it's fake. Nonetheless, it's still hilarious.
    Yes legit, yesterday.
    Cnn said this: cnn never gave Brazile access to questions pre material attendee list background information or meetings in advance of town halls or debates.

So, Brazile obtained the questions "illegally", "stole" them or CNN is lying. I wonder if cnn will bother investigating how Brazile received the questions in advance? I wonder if they consider it interfering with elections?
    I don't know, but either way, I don't see how Hillary Clinton is to blame. I haven't seen anything showing that she requested the info.
    I don't think anyone is blaming Hilliary, huma testified that all of the devices that contained emails were turned over, which the fbi learned isn't the case. The speculation is that there are emails contained on weiners notebook that were NOT turned over to investigators and that some may have been emails that were deleted "the 33,000".
    No, I'm talking about the debate questions that were supposedly passed on to Hillary's campaign.
    Oh! Your making a distinction between Hilliary personally requesting the info versus her campaign seeking the info and her using it.

When Arod tells his cousin he wants to get bigger and stronger and his cousin gets him steroids and he using them, it's not really on Arod because he never said "go get me steroids".
    These clintonites keep making excuses. The fact that Clinton used this info is completely irrelevant to them- it's the fault of others, not Clinton. Never is it Clinton's. It's astonishing the amount of excuses we read on here. The denial factor is off the charts.
    maybe start addressing whomever it is you are referring to, and not the entire group as a whole. one person says they don't care about something, and out of your mouth "they" don't care or "all of them make excuses". it's getting stupid.
    Go through the other thread (now closed) or this one. Look for rational anti-Clinton post/comments - check the replies. You'll get to the bottom of stupid real quick. Better yet- check out the policy discussion(s). It's not that difficult. Even stupid can do it.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

Go through the other thread (now closed) or this one. Look for rational anti-Clinton post/comments - check the replies. You'll get to the bottom of stupid real quick. Better yet- check out the policy discussion(s). It's not that difficult. Even stupid can do it.
    I have. and I'm getting sick and tired of the blatant generalization and false outrage.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

"rational" anti-Clinton posts?

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you use right wing bait as fact?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

I have. and I'm getting sick and tired of the blatant generalization and false outrage.
    then you should do something about it. But as you said in a previous post - be fair, responsible, and unbiased in your doing so.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

"rational" anti-Clinton posts?

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you use right wing bait as fact?
    Is that what you think? That everyone that post anti-clinton post are only using right wing bait, whatever that means.

Show me where I'm using "right wing bait"... just one out of the 1000+ post I have.

Is this Right Wing Bait?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpymmgPk70
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

How is massive cheating and rigging via
    1. Changing rules regarding big money being donated to campaigns
    2. Rigging the Democratic national convention against Bernie Sanders
    3. Hiring damned DWS as special campaign manager
    4. Manipulating election by using super delegates to win candidacy (and yeah after this year, superdelegates most likely will not be allowed anymore. They are already going through state review and getting rid of them. It is a democratic party loophole with that Republicans don't use.)

.."blatant generalization and false outrage."? That is just for examples, there are much more.
  • Options
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

4. Manipulating election by using super delegates to win candidacy (and yeah after this year, superdelegates most likely will not be allowed anymore. They are already going through state review and getting rid of them. It is a democratic party loophole with that Republicans don't use.)

.."blatant generalization and false outrage."? That is just for examples, there are much more.
    Looks like the cheating and rigging has been going on in PA by fieldworks. Next Tuesday will be nasty ugly.
  • Options
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

go back and read any of my (and anyone else's) 3 zillion responses to the same stuff you post. I've addressed all of what I know ad nauseum, but you just keep coming back with the same talking points. I don't need to go over this again.

you are on a 4 point loop, all of which have been addressed time and again. time to change it up.

bernie lost. it sucks, but he lost. move on. the rest of us have. including him.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

then you should do something about it. But as you said in a previous post - be fair, responsible, and unbiased in your doing so.
    do something about it? what does that even mean?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

go back and read any of my (and anyone else's) 3 zillion responses to the same stuff you post. I've addressed all of what I know ad nauseum, but you just keep coming back with the same talking points. I don't need to go over this again.

you are on a 4 point loop, all of which have been addressed time and again. time to change it up.

bernie lost. it sucks, but he lost. move on. the rest of us have. including him.
    No shit....he moved on and he supports Clinton. So does Warren. So does Obama. So does George HW Bush (supposedly)

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

and let me say this so it's clear: nothing hillary has been accused of is anywhere near the nastiness of the stuff trump has DONE and/or has been accused of. NOTHING.

the choice is clear. you want a supposed liar or an admitted sexual predator in office?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

and let me say this so it's clear: nothing hillary has been accused of is anywhere near the nastiness of the stuff trump has DONE and/or has been accused of. NOTHING.

the choice is clear. you want a supposed liar or an admitted sexual predator in office?
    See now you're just being crazy. For a second I thought you were being rational about your post. Clearly you're being biased and irrational.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ9wNT21c_s

This is how I picture tofig

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

See now you're just being crazy. For a second I thought you were being rational about your post. Clearly you're being biased and irrational.
    :neutral:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

You're not suggesting that Trump is not a sexual predator, are you?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

so what you are telling me is that you'd be ok with, no, PREFER, to have a guy as POTUS who expresses his sexual dominance over females any time he sees fit and openly admits he's sexually attracted to his daughter, over someone who is no worse than any other person previously nominated for POTUS?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Get off of talking about each other and get back to the topic at hand....please...or I'll have to do something to stop it. You're making the choice.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    edited November 2016
    The guy looked at a group of 10 year old girls and the only context he could place them in is to wonder when they would be fuckable. Plus all the lying, the fraud, the scamming that he sees as normal business, a man who can't find a single business associate to endorse him, who encouraged Russia to commit espionage... It shocks me that anyone is willing to have that kind of scum, that perverted, predatory slimeball who has absolutely NO idea how to lead a nation, in office over Hillary Clinton, who is just a regular, run of the mill, game-playing, untrustworthy politician with a shit load of experience, which we all know America can function just fine under. I just find this fucking mindblowing, and definitely irrational.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

We could post facts up the Yin Yang and you would just excuse and defend away... it's kind of pathetic to be that kind of an apologist and I know you're not an apologist Hugh, but you're doing their work for them. There is so much shit going on for Hillary and you guys just keep apologizing...
  • Options

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

No shit....he moved on and he supports Clinton. So does Warren. So does Obama. So does George HW Bush (supposedly)
    Only you would support an Orwellian society...
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    edited November 2016
    Get off of talking about each other and get back to the topic at hand....please...or I'll have to do something to stop it. You're making the choice.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

We could post facts up the Yin Yang and you would just excuse and defend away... it's kind of pathetic to be that kind of an apologist and I know you're not an apologist Hugh, but you're doing their work for them. There is so much shit going on for Hillary and you guys just keep apologizing...
    The problem is not the facts posted, it's the conclusions drawn from them.
    Superdelegates backing Clinton is not equal to a stolen election, and neither do any of the underhanded and shitty Clinton tactics equal a stolen election.
    That is just a sore loser mentality. Sanders lost because people didn't vote for him, plain and simple. No amount of puling will explain that away.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    Kat said:

hey who does this Kat person think they are anyways?

/ducks and runs for cover
    //seriously knock it off
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,282
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

I don't think I've ever heard of 200,000 emails on a laptop let alone 650,000. Anyone else lend any perspective on 650k emails on a computer?

i have almost 20,000 for this year on my office computer (received and sent) and i'm about a million times less important than the Secretary of State so I don't see that is it that far fetched especially if that is over a period of years.
    Just to clarify, its wiener notebook not Hilliary.
    yea but many of them are Huma
    PJ_Soul said:

The guy looked at a group of 10 year old girls and the only context he could place them in is to wonder when they would be fuckable. Plus all the lying, the fraud, the scamming that he sees as normal business, a man who can't find a single business associate to endorse him, who encouraged Russia to commit espionage... It shocks me that anyone is willing to have that kind of scum, that perverted, predatory slimeball who has absolutely NO idea how to lead a nation, in office over Hillary Clinton, who is just a regular, run of the mill, game-playing, untrustworthy politician with a shit load of experience, which we all know America can function just fine under. I just find this fucking mindblowing, and definitely irrational.

i agree 100%. it's seriously crazy to me that people would vote for Trump. I see signs in my neighborhood and I want to ask how those people can look their wives, mothers and daughters in the eye saying they want this man as President.
This discussion has been closed.