Options

The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801
    Free said:

benjs said:

Why is that when it's mentioned that Clinton has skeletons in her closet, the response is that she doesn't, because Trump does? Was Hitler good because Pol Pot was bad? Can't we just agree that they both have some egregious actions under their belts, and focus on the severity of their offences?

Seems reasonable doesn't it? But some Hillary supporters refuse to accept or acknowledge that she's anything less than perfect. This is why she's referred to as a queen.
    Hi.. I like to just make shit up and apply it to other people.... Who the fuck calls her a queen? Oh I know. You fucking do. No one else does here. Not one person that supports her calls her that. But if you like to make shit up and then convince yourself it's true, knock yourself out.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Why is that when it's mentioned that Clinton has skeletons in her closet, the response is that she doesn't, because Trump does? Was Hitler good because Pol Pot was bad? Can't we just agree that they both have some egregious actions under their belts, and focus on the severity of their offences?

Seems reasonable doesn't it? But some Hillary supporters refuse to accept or acknowledge that she's anything less than perfect. This is why she's referred to as a queen.
    Hi.. I like to just make shit up and apply it to other people.... Who the fuck calls her a queen? Oh I know. You fucking do. No one else does here. Not one person that supports her calls her that. But if you like to make shit up and then convince yourself it's true, knock yourself out.
    I wasn't even referring to you personally but whatev. :whistle:

Several (not all) refuse to admit any of Hillary's faults.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Everyone has faults...why is it so important to you for anyone here to admit to Clinton's faults?

Compare Clinton's faults to Trump's faults and the answer is clear in my opinion. If your opinion differs then so be it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    pete rose
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Everyone has faults...why is it so important to you for anyone here to admit to Clinton's faults?

Compare Clinton's faults to Trump's faults and the answer is clear in my opinion. If your opinion differs then so be it.
    :whistle:
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Who?
    I have seen everyone acknowledge her faults.
    Just because we don't lose our minds when we find out that she plays politics like any other politician, that doesn't mean we find her faultless.

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Who?
    Just because we don't lose our minds when we find out that she plays politics like any other politician, that doesn't mean we find her faultless.

And who the fuck calls her the Queen?
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Who?

i think it was pete rose.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Who?

i think it was pete rose.
    Are you being serious?

Pete Rose doesn't strike me as a Hillary supporter.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Podesta links to Russia.
    Podesta said he divested Russian investments, emails reveal he shifted them to his daughter.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36678
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever heard of 200,000 emails on a laptop let alone 650,000. Anyone else lend any perspective on 650k emails on a computer?
  • Options
    Is there honor in winning when you've cheated? Hillary and Donna Brazile

There is a new email on the chain where Donna Brazile was caught helping Hillary cheat in the debate. She totally lied when she said she didn't send a question to Hillary in advance of the debate.

I rarely hear it. I'll send a few more. Though some questions Roland submitted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AMZkDM2SpY This is what Donna said about this issue. Donna claimed she was "being persecuted" for being asked about leaking the question to Hillary so she could cheat.

Previously Donna was busted because this older part of the email: "Here's one that worries me about HRC. DEATH PENALTY 19 states and.. " The subject of Donna Brazile's email was:

subject: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Roland is Roland Martin, the guy who actually asked the questions about the death penalty, moderating. See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3cVrJWPB-M

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39807

Donna Brazile sending MORE questions to Hillary.

Subject: One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash

Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint.

Here is the Flint question Cooper asks:

... Tonight the Democratic candidates are here to answer questions about what they would do for Flint, as well as about other issues facing their country right now.

Each candidate has one minute for an opening statement, Senator Sanders is first. We begin with him. Senator Sanders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3EJ7HXVHHQ&feature=youtu.be&t=18m19s video where the question is asked.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478
  • Options
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:
    Is that recent tweet by Dona Brazile legit? The one that states, "Please God, Let this end soon"
    I don't have twitter.....I'm assuming it's fake. Nonetheless, it's still hilarious.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    how long before people start turning on Clinton?

call this the conspiracy theorist in me but do you believe Abedin or Weiner himself saved those emails on purpose to use as leverage? I blame talk radio this morning for that theory
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

call this the conspiracy theorist in me but do you believe Abedin or Weiner himself saved those emails on purpose to use as leverage? I blame talk radio this morning for that theory

You can learn a lot about what might happen in an alternate universe, when listening to talk radio in the morning.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,282
    JC29856 said:

I don't think I've ever heard of 200,000 emails on a laptop let alone 650,000. Anyone else lend any perspective on 650k emails on a computer?

i have almost 20,000 for this year on my office computer (received and sent) and i'm about a million times less important than the Secretary of State so I don't see that is it that far fetched especially if that is over a period of years.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,653
    This is just disgusting. How dare they!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38128
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

i have almost 20,000 for this year on my office computer (received and sent) and i'm about a million times less important than the Secretary of State so I don't see that is it that far fetched especially if that is over a period of years.
    Just to clarify, its wiener notebook not Hilliary.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

I'm not certain these emails were on the computer hardrive, they could have been in a cloud or they could have come from NSA. The fbi investigators were none too happy when their boss decided not to indict.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Is that recent tweet by Dona Brazile legit? The one that states, "Please God, Let this end soon"
    I don't have twitter.....I'm assuming it's fake. Nonetheless, it's still hilarious.
    Yes legit, yesterday.
    Cnn said this: cnn never gave Brazile access to questions pre material attendee list background information or meetings in advance of town halls or debates.

So, Brazile obtained the questions "illegally", "stole" them or CNN is lying. I wonder if cnn will bother investigating how Brazile received the questions in advance? I wonder if they consider it interfering with elections?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.
    Cnn said this: cnn never gave Brazile access to questions pre material attendee list background information or meetings in advance of town halls or debates.

So, Brazile obtained the questions "illegally", "stole" them or CNN is lying. I wonder if cnn will bother investigating how Brazile received the questions in advance? I wonder if they consider it interfering with elections?
    I don't know, but either way, I don't see how Hillary Clinton is to blame. I haven't seen anything showing that she requested the info.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I wonder if real charities like breast cancer research or animal welfare institute have long chain email discussions about what to call their receipts? Is it a donation, a contribution, a sponsorship, an endowment? Do they go back and fourth on using attendance fees or membership fees or fellowships?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

I don't know, but either way, I don't see how Hillary Clinton is to blame. I haven't seen anything showing that she requested the info.
    I don't think anyone is blaming Hilliary, huma testified that all of the devices that contained emails were turned over, which the fbi learned isn't the case. The speculation is that there are emails contained on weiners notebook that were NOT turned over to investigators and that some may have been emails that were deleted "the 33,000".
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

I don't think anyone is blaming Hilliary, huma testified that all of the devices that contained emails were turned over, which the fbi learned isn't the case. The speculation is that there are emails contained on weiners notebook that were NOT turned over to investigators and that some may have been emails that were deleted "the 33,000".
    No, I'm talking about the debate questions that were supposedly passed on to Hillary's campaign.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

No, I'm talking about the debate questions that were supposedly passed on to Hillary's campaign.
    Oh! Your making a distinction between Hilliary personally requesting the info versus her campaign seeking the info and her using it.

When Arod tells his cousin he wants to get bigger and stronger and his cousin gets him steroids and he using them, it's not really on Arod because he never said "go get me steroids".
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Eric Schmidt Google exec

Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all
    that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify,
    meet, and update profiles on the voter.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262

"...for every tool they lend us, a loss of independence..."
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Last week, WikiLeaks dropped a 2011 memo by top Bill Clinton aide Doug Band that lays bare Team Clinton’s sordid financial dealings when Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

Band describes how the Clinton Foundation served as a conduit for what he called “Bill Clinton Inc.” — the former president’s for-profit arm. Other documents show State Department involvement.
    The result is an unsavory mix of charity work, profiteering, and pay-to-play politics that potentially reaches the highest levels of US foreign policy and screams for IRS and Department of Justice reviews.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/303663-bill-and-hillary-partners-in-crime-literally
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

Oh! Your making a distinction between Hilliary personally requesting the info versus her campaign seeking the info and her using it.

When Arod tells his cousin he wants to get bigger and stronger and his cousin gets him steroids and he using them, it's not really on Arod because he never said "go get me steroids".
    These clintonites keep making excuses. The fact that Clinton used this info is completely irrelevant to them- it's the fault of others, not Clinton. Never is it Clinton's. It's astonishing the amount of excuses we read on here. The denial factor is off the charts.
This discussion has been closed.