Options

The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

No intent! Isn't honesty the best policy?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5711

Sorry to miss the 10. Was on with HRC. I'm very nervous about doing the screw up line by paper. That has to come from her.

Attaching here two versions of this statement, one for delivery and one for paper. I'd also like to focus our attention on the key lines about the server, which may need work: "Right now, different government agencies are debating what might possibly now be declared classified, and what’s appropriate to release to the public. Different federal bureaucracies handle these questions differently. So it’s no surprise that many Americans find this all pretty confusing. I hope the State Department and other relevant authorities will sort it out as quickly as possible and release as many emails as possible, as unredacted as possible. *In the meantime, I want to set to rest any questions about the current security of these files. So I’m handing over my email server and a thumb drive with copies of all the emails already provided to the State Department..." * On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Dan Schwerin wrote: > Circling back to this. John, you said you might have ideas on how to edit > the server sentence? Brian just floated whether we should say "I messed up" > instead of "this was a screw-up." What do folks think about that? Other > edits we should make? And then what are next steps here?

nothing here....are you just trying to increase your post count?
    That's what I keep trying to figure out. 10's of thousands of emails leaked. And everything I've read that is supposed to be controversial, pretty much just looks like the boring internal emails of a campaign for Presidency. If someone leaked my work emails, it might be nearly as boring: "So, we've selected a vendor we know and trust; press release scheduled for Tuesday". "OMG Hillary is coordinating her campaign!!!" They're really grasping at straws here. Reeks of desperation.
    Serious question.

Are you reading the leaks that JC is posting on this thread? If you referred to your Native American colleague as Pocahontas, would you be in trouble? I'm sure you had zero issue when there was images of monkey named Obama being passed around you just thought it was silly. I'm sure those images had no damaging effect to anyone.

The leaks are informative and are speaking volumes to the garbage candidate that is Hillary R. Clinton. Our country deserves better and people like you are only dumbing us down and empowering these politicians.

Read the leaks. Don't be delusional.
    It doesn't matter what our country deserves. It's either going to be Trump or Clinton.

I prefer Clinton.
    :clap:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

If you look at these emails with some expectation then I can see the no big deal point, if you have no expectations and take them for what they are, insight to politics without making any assumptions as to the political awareness of US voters then a different story.
    Like I said before I put much more into the reactions or non reactions to the emails then the emails themselves.
    I like this stuff so I dive headfirst in, to each there own.

I didn't mean that as a criticism. I just didn't see anything there.

I tend to let the media sort it out. If there is anything juicy they will let me know.

Trump has already distorted one of the emails to be something it isn't.
    Curious did you let the media sort out Iraq and Afghanistan too?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Sorry to miss the 10. Was on with HRC. I'm very nervous about doing the screw up line by paper. That has to come from her.

Attaching here two versions of this statement, one for delivery and one for paper. I'd also like to focus our attention on the key lines about the server, which may need work: "Right now, different government agencies are debating what might possibly now be declared classified, and what’s appropriate to release to the public. Different federal bureaucracies handle these questions differently. So it’s no surprise that many Americans find this all pretty confusing. I hope the State Department and other relevant authorities will sort it out as quickly as possible and release as many emails as possible, as unredacted as possible. *In the meantime, I want to set to rest any questions about the current security of these files. So I’m handing over my email server and a thumb drive with copies of all the emails already provided to the State Department..." * On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Dan Schwerin wrote: > Circling back to this. John, you said you might have ideas on how to edit > the server sentence? Brian just floated whether we should say "I messed up" > instead of "this was a screw-up." What do folks think about that? Other > edits we should make? And then what are next steps here?

That's what I keep trying to figure out. 10's of thousands of emails leaked. And everything I've read that is supposed to be controversial, pretty much just looks like the boring internal emails of a campaign for Presidency. If someone leaked my work emails, it might be nearly as boring: "So, we've selected a vendor we know and trust; press release scheduled for Tuesday". "OMG Hillary is coordinating her campaign!!!" They're really grasping at straws here. Reeks of desperation.
    Serious question.

Are you reading the leaks that JC is posting on this thread? If you referred to your Native American colleague as Pocahontas, would you be in trouble? I'm sure you had zero issue when there was images of monkey named Obama being passed around you just thought it was silly. I'm sure those images had no damaging effect to anyone.

The leaks are informative and are speaking volumes to the garbage candidate that is Hillary R. Clinton. Our country deserves better and people like you are only dumbing us down and empowering these politicians.

It doesn't matter what our country deserves. It's either going to be Trump or Clinton.

I prefer Clinton.
    Problem or symptom?

In 4 or 8 years it's
    Clinton 2.0
    Trump 2.0

In 8 or 12 years it's
    Clinton 3.0
    Trump 3.0

In 12 or 16 years it's
    Ect
  • Options
    Post reduction.

EMAILID 6453 Media lapdog Brent Budowski writes to John Podesta: "am not going to raise this publicly, but one of HRC's opponents will soon charge that she is running an "imperial campaign." If it is the right opponent, Democrat or Republican, the charge will resonate." Yes. This supposed journalist is discussing strategy with the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign. Giving him information and warnings about things he learned from other sources most likely off the record. Extreme collusion between the media and Crooked's staff. But wait, there is more! He is asking permission from Podesta to write parts of an article: "BTW, I may doing an Elizabeth Warren column soon. If I write that my optimum scenario would be for Elizabeth to ultimately give a big endorsement to HRC and give the keynote speech at the Convention, totally off the record, would that give you a problem? It would be my personal opinion only, but if you have a problem with my suggesting this as my idea, I won't tell anyone and I won't include it, deferring to you" John Podesta responds to the email, and grants permission for the journalist to write the story as originally planned. https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6453 ____________________________________________________
    EMAILID 5690 Remember how Clinton staff had moles on Elizabeth Warren's team? Seems they had one in Biden's camp as well. Someone who helped to destroy Biden in return for a position. Ron Klain writes to Podesta: "It's been a little hard for me to play such a role in the Biden demise - and I am definitely dead to them -- but I'm glad to be on Team HRC, and glad that she had a great debate last night. Thanks John." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5690 ____________________________________________________
    EMAILID 5688 How to create a debate schedule most favorable to Hillary? How to rig the debate schedule and the rules to be most in her favor? This memo will explain. For example: "to eliminate the possibility of one on one debates; the most likely standard that would achieve this result is to allow any announced candidate who is: 1) a Democrat and, 2) who meets some threshold of viability (1 percent) in either a national or state specific (e.g. Iowa, NH) to participate." One on one debates would have been better for Bernie Sanders, so they wanted to avoid that at all costs. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5688
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

If you look at these emails with some expectation then I can see the no big deal point, if you have no expectations and take them for what they are, insight to politics without making any assumptions as to the political awareness of US voters then a different story.
    Like I said before I put much more into the reactions or non reactions to the emails then the emails themselves.

I tend to let the media sort it out. If there is anything juicy they will let me know.

Curious did you let the media sort out Iraq and Afghanistan too?
    Well....we didn't know anything about it except for what was reported right? I don't remember learning about either of those through leaked emails.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

Post reduction.

EMAILID 6453 Media lapdog Brent Budowski writes to John Podesta: "am not going to raise this publicly, but one of HRC's opponents will soon charge that she is running an "imperial campaign." If it is the right opponent, Democrat or Republican, the charge will resonate." Yes. This supposed journalist is discussing strategy with the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign. Giving him information and warnings about things he learned from other sources most likely off the record. Extreme collusion between the media and Crooked's staff. But wait, there is more! He is asking permission from Podesta to write parts of an article: "BTW, I may doing an Elizabeth Warren column soon. If I write that my optimum scenario would be for Elizabeth to ultimately give a big endorsement to HRC and give the keynote speech at the Convention, totally off the record, would that give you a problem? It would be my personal opinion only, but if you have a problem with my suggesting this as my idea, I won't tell anyone and I won't include it, deferring to you" John Podesta responds to the email, and grants permission for the journalist to write the story as originally planned. https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6453 ____________________________________________________
    EMAILID 5690 Remember how Clinton staff had moles on Elizabeth Warren's team? Seems they had one in Biden's camp as well. Someone who helped to destroy Biden in return for a position. Ron Klain writes to Podesta: "It's been a little hard for me to play such a role in the Biden demise - and I am definitely dead to them -- but I'm glad to be on Team HRC, and glad that she had a great debate last night. Thanks John." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5690 ____________________________________________________
    EMAILID 5688 How to create a debate schedule most favorable to Hillary? How to rig the debate schedule and the rules to be most in her favor? This memo will explain. For example: "to eliminate the possibility of one on one debates; the most likely standard that would achieve this result is to allow any announced candidate who is: 1) a Democrat and, 2) who meets some threshold of viability (1 percent) in either a national or state specific (e.g. Iowa, NH) to participate." One on one debates would have been better for Bernie Sanders, so they wanted to avoid that at all costs. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5688

Clintonites: HILLARY IS BETTER!!! BECAUSE SHE'S HILLARY.
    THERE'S NOTHING SHOCKING HERE!!! THE GOP HAS BEEN ATTACKING HER FOR 30yrs!! NOTHING STICKS!!!
    STOP LYING!!

Clintonites responding:
    :blush: (clapping) (tears of pride and joy)
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Post reduction.

Clintonites: HILLARY IS BETTER!!! BECAUSE SHE'S HILLARY.
    THERE'S NOTHING SHOCKING HERE!!! THE GOP HAS BEEN ATTACKING HER FOR 30yrs!! NOTHING STICKS!!!
    STOP LYING!!

Clintonites responding:
    :blush: (clapping) (tears of pride and joy)
    Anti-Clintonites: HEY!!! HERE ARE A BUNCH OF EMAILS THAT REVEAL NOTHING!!! BE OUTRAGED BY THESE AND HELP ELECT TRUMP!!!

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Trump is a horrible choice, can't deny that. I can understand weighing what little good you can find from the candidates and think Hilary is the lesser evil, I get that. I weigh everything and think Trump, as horrible as he is, is the better choice, but still admit he is a horrible choice and still can't fathom how in the world he was chosen over the 16 other much more qualified candidates.
    This is directed to those who no matter what seem to stand by Hilary's side and make excuses for her or blame the repubs for making mountains out of molehills.
    I don't get how anyone can ignore all of the scandals or give the impression they are fabricated.
    I'm not as concerned that she used a private server as I am she destroyed evidence AFTER a subpoena was issued to hand it over, and everyone, including the FBI seems okay with that. That's just one example among the dozens listed here and elsewhere. If you're going to vote for her, can you at least admit she is also a terrible candidate, just the lesser of the two evils in your mind?

30 years of mudslinging political theater and nothing has stuck. I'll repeat that: not. one. thing. She has been smeared so repeatedly that there is the appearance of scandal where there is none. The people see through it and are tired of it. Is she Obama perfect? No. But she certainly is more qualified by any and every measure. To consider her the lesser of two evils is insulting. I saw a sandwich analogy somewhere that goes like this:

Voters: Hello Subway sandwich artist, can I have a ham sandwich.
    Artist: I'm sorry. We ran out of ham yesterday, how about a delicious turkey sandwich instead?
    Voters: I'm so angry you don't have ham, I'm just going to eat this sh*t sandwich for 4 years instead.
    (Trump is the sh*t sandwich)
    You really think this is just mudslinging, made up accusations?
    No one made up the fact she was served a subpoena, that's fact. She deleted tens of thousands of emails after the subpoena, that's fact. She lied to the FBI during the investigation, that's fact. What part of that falls under mudslinging?
    People are in jail for far less that what she's done, that's also fact. Any one of those can lead to jail time, and would have if her name wasn't Clinton.
    "She" didn't delete emails. The firm that she hired to clean up her server deleted the emails.

She didn't lie to the FBI. They clearly said that she didn't lie....some of the statements that she made ended up not being correct or accurate. That isn't necessarily lying....which is why the FBI said it wasn't going to prosecute.

If I go fishing and tell you "damn I caught a 24 inch fish" and we measure it and it turns out to be 23" I didn't lie....I was just wrong.
    Only if you hadn't measure it when you caught it. She is a liar. The lies may not be that big a deal to you but she is a liar.

You are also very naïve to think that every guilty person is prosecuted and every innocent person is not. If there was ever any pressure not to prosecute Hillary it would be when prosecuting her would put Donald Trump in office.
    Whatever....HRC has been subjected to absolute bullshit. The real abuse of power has been what the GOP has done to her.

Luckily there are more people like me than you. We'll watch out for you.
    Yes, scary me. If you were lying on the ground and it helped her politically to step on your face she would, and you know she would. I can admit Trump is a jackass. Just because Hillary was never convicted of anything doesn't mean she isn't a sleazy politician.

You lost creditability when you claimed that she paid a firm to erase her emails and it wasn't her personally so she can't be blamed. How naïve you must be to think that someone so universally hated could amass so much power by never breaking the rules.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

JC29856 said:

Wow, you trust the media too. The media hates Trump (and rightfully so), but you trust them to find and report dirt on Hillary when they know it could help Trump?
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    Huma admits in email that Foreign Interests Force HRC to do what they want her to do, also admits that "Friend of Hillary" list is available and rentable to people who want to influence.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5469
  • Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Trump is a horrible choice, can't deny that. I can understand weighing what little good you can find from the candidates and think Hilary is the lesser evil, I get that. I weigh everything and think Trump, as horrible as he is, is the better choice, but still admit he is a horrible choice and still can't fathom how in the world he was chosen over the 16 other much more qualified candidates.
    This is directed to those who no matter what seem to stand by Hilary's side and make excuses for her or blame the repubs for making mountains out of molehills.
    I don't get how anyone can ignore all of the scandals or give the impression they are fabricated.
    I'm not as concerned that she used a private server as I am she destroyed evidence AFTER a subpoena was issued to hand it over, and everyone, including the FBI seems okay with that. That's just one example among the dozens listed here and elsewhere. If you're going to vote for her, can you at least admit she is also a terrible candidate, just the lesser of the two evils in your mind?

30 years of mudslinging political theater and nothing has stuck. I'll repeat that: not. one. thing. She has been smeared so repeatedly that there is the appearance of scandal where there is none. The people see through it and are tired of it. Is she Obama perfect? No. But she certainly is more qualified by any and every measure. To consider her the lesser of two evils is insulting. I saw a sandwich analogy somewhere that goes like this:

Artist: I'm sorry. We ran out of ham yesterday, how about a delicious turkey sandwich instead?
    Voters: I'm so angry you don't have ham, I'm just going to eat this sh*t sandwich for 4 years instead.
    No one made up the fact she was served a subpoena, that's fact. She deleted tens of thousands of emails after the subpoena, that's fact. She lied to the FBI during the investigation, that's fact. What part of that falls under mudslinging?
    People are in jail for far less that what she's done, that's also fact. Any one of those can lead to jail time, and would have if her name wasn't Clinton.
    "She" didn't delete emails. The firm that she hired to clean up her server deleted the emails.

She didn't lie to the FBI. They clearly said that she didn't lie....some of the statements that she made ended up not being correct or accurate. That isn't necessarily lying....which is why the FBI said it wasn't going to prosecute.

If I go fishing and tell you "damn I caught a 24 inch fish" and we measure it and it turns out to be 23" I didn't lie....I was just wrong.
    Only if you hadn't measure it when you caught it. She is a liar. The lies may not be that big a deal to you but she is a liar.

You are also very naïve to think that every guilty person is prosecuted and every innocent person is not. If there was ever any pressure not to prosecute Hillary it would be when prosecuting her would put Donald Trump in office.
    Whatever....HRC has been subjected to absolute bullshit. The real abuse of power has been what the GOP has done to her.

Yes, scary me. If you were lying on the ground and it helped her politically to step on your face she would, and you know she would. I can admit Trump is a jackass. Just because Hillary was never convicted of anything doesn't mean she isn't a sleazy politician.

You lost creditability when you claimed that she paid a firm to erase her emails and it wasn't her personally so she can't be blamed. How naïve you must be to think that someone so universally hated could amass so much power by never breaking the rules.
    Universally hated in your bubble....to the rest of us it isn't that bad.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

• Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Hating Trump more than Hillary doesn't mean that they like Hillary. Did you think you were popular in grade school because someone else got made fun of more than you? The only person with lower unfavorable ratings than Hillary is Donald Trump. You are one of the few that actually likes her. I'm not surprised though because you just said you trust the media and we see in these Podesta emails that the campaign worked with the media to place favorable articles. So I don't blame you.

"It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault."
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Tim Kaine getting paid back for stepping down and installing election rigger DWS, Hilliary promised Kaine he is her VP 2015.

Bob Glennon

From:ecmullen@gmail.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-07-15 22:26 Subject: Bob Glennon

Won't stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he's the veep. A little unseemly Erick's iPhone
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

JC29856 said:

Wow, you trust the media too. The media hates Trump (and rightfully so), but you trust them to find and report dirt on Hillary when they know it could help Trump?
    There's a quote/saying that goes

"The (blank) that keeps on giving"

Something like that. Can someone help me out here?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Mr Kaine...l'll trade your DNC chair position for my VP, I'll install DWS as new chair person, she will have 4 years to rig the primaries for me win and you and I will take the WH.
  • Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Hating Trump more than Hillary doesn't mean that they like Hillary. Did you think you were popular in grade school because someone else got made fun of more than you? The only person with lower unfavorable ratings than Hillary is Donald Trump. You are one of the few that actually likes her. I'm not surprised though because you just said you trust the media and we see in these Podesta emails that the campaign worked with the media to place favorable articles. So I don't blame you.

No I wasn't very popular. I wanted to play saxophone in the 5th grade band but the music store didn't have any more saxophones so I had to play the clarinet for a year. I was the only boy playing the clarinet. Try living with that.

• Options

JC29856 said:

Well sure....do you trust wikileaks?

• Options
    What's not to trust about wikileaks?

EMAILID 5469 Huma reveals there is a "Friend of Hillary" list which is available for rental. Seems like some shady shit because even Human wants to discuss off email: "We should be thoughtful about any group that wants to rent Friend of Hillary list now because there is interest. This is also probably best discussed off email." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5469
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Serious question.

I prefer Clinton.
    Problem or symptom?

In 4 or 8 years it's
    Clinton 2.0
    Trump 2.0

In 8 or 12 years it's
    Clinton 3.0
    Trump 3.0

In 12 or 16 years it's
    Ect
    I've actually considered the possibility that Trump decided reality tv and real estate were too much work. Or maybe his empire is shrinking and he realized you can make a pretty good living being a Right Wing shill. He's not interested in being President, so much as he's interested in growing his brand. This was a way for him to introduce Ivanka, Eric, and Jr to the world of politics. You'll see one of these twerps running for Congress next election cycle, mark my words. Just a theory I'm working on.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/300590-top-clinton-aide-in-leaked-email-can-we-survive-not-answering-questions

So here is an article from the Hill about one of the emails.

Clinton was obviously not giving press conferences. That was pointed out by Trump and everyone else. How is this news?

• Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

No I wasn't very popular. I wanted to play saxophone in the 5th grade band but the music store didn't have any more saxophones so I had to play the clarinet for a year. I was the only boy playing the clarinet. Try living with that.
    You could have been the next Jethro Tull of clarinet players.

I played saxophone in 5th grade. Sucked at it. Was absolutely terrible.
  • Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

I was first chair as a clarinet player. A girl named Linda was always better then me on sax.

I switched to drums in high school. That was slightly cooler.

• Options

JC29856 said:

Well sure....do you trust wikileaks?

I do trust them. I see why you trust the media though. They are doing their jobs digging dirt on Trump so you think they are doing what they are supposed to because you don't like Trump or Republicans.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Hating Trump more than Hillary doesn't mean that they like Hillary.
    In fact, outside of the bubble here, the majority does have an unfavorable view of Hillary. While she's better than Trump, she doesn't really even meet the "isn't that bad" standard. Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating It is interesting to note that in none of the polls is she seen as favorable by the majority. Two of them have her at 50/50. The rest unfavorable.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

In fact, outside of the bubble here, the majority does have an unfavorable view of Hillary. While she's better than Trump, she doesn't really even meet the "isn't that bad" standard. Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating It is interesting to note that in none of the polls is she seen as favorable by the majority. Two of them have her at 50/50. The rest unfavorable.

• Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

I was first chair as a clarinet player. A girl named Linda was always better then me on sax.

I switched to drums in high school. That was slightly cooler.
    "A Girl Named Linda" would be the perfect title for your first solo clarinet record.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

As I said. She's better than Trump. I also believe she will have no problem winning the presidency. Neither of those points, nor your link, does anything to dispute the fact that people don't like her. They'll vote for her because they dislike her less than they dislike the other guy. You said "Universally hated in your bubble", which is all I was disputing. She's universally disliked nationally with voters. She's just disliked less than Trump. It is OK to concede that your candidate isn't loved. That doesn't negate the 538 forecast, which I do put a lot of faith in. I used 538 all through the primaries here, and think Nate Silver is great.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    EMAILID 5512 Email chain about Hillary being extremely weak on the topic of standing up to Wall Street. Not even her own campaign staff believes she is credible on Wall Street. Even though she told Wall St. to cut it out. "I believe we started out the campaign about 20 points behind Sanders in Iowa on the question of who would best stand up to Wall Street and that was when we were about 40 points ahead. If you want to make the question of the campaign, who will best stand up to Wall Street, Sanders is the answer and he'll give you $35 million reasons why." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5512
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    edited October 2016

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

I played saxophone in our music class in 4th grade. Was the only "D" I ever got in a class. So I quit.
  • Options
    EMAILID 5621 Pondering how to avoid the press because they always ask about the "foundation and emails" causing them to go off message. Long discussion about avoiding the press and whether to do it (they did it) Including : "Can we survive not answering questions from press at message events. Her dinkins speech and immigration message broke through because we didn't take questions. Her community banks message got lost because she answered questions about the foundation and emails." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5621
This discussion has been closed.