Options

Hartford show is gonna suck....as usual

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    You & me both! lol. What a nut job(s) who said the Hartford '08 show was gonna suck. I knew a few people that hated that place Pearl Jam was gonna play in, anyway's. This showed them. Some regreted it, some did not care, as if.

The Wishlist Foundation Pre-Party was totally amazing. So many fans from the boards attended this gig. I had the best time of my life that day, from the morning to past midnight. And I spent it with amazing friends, that I hope to see them all again. :)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Forgot about this one!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Options
    You also forgot about the OJ's, and the sweet game of table football (soccor, american style) upstairs at the bar, I KICKED YOUR ASS IN!!

hahah
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    You also forgot about the OJ's, and the sweet game of table football (soccor, american style) upstairs at the bar, I KICKED YOUR ASS IN!!

hahah

WHAT!
    WHAT!

I dont remember that. I think my memory is - whoever D was with got owned hahaha. Goalie skills much?

heheheh
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    WHAT!
    WHAT!

I dont remember that. I think my memory is - whoever D was with got owned hahaha. Goalie skills much?

heheheh

I've been working on it. I was alway's playing the goalie. Wasn't fair. :( Next time Sandra or Mike will be playing goalie. I'm a left wing powerhouse player, baby! haha

Next time we meet, it'll be a Guitar Hero World Tour match of the ages. I'm been working my skills like crazy style. Play B.Y.O.B hard. As for singing, 'forget about it!'
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I've been working on it. I was alway's playing the goalie. Wasn't fair. :( Next time Sandra or Mike will be playing goalie. I'm a left wing powerhouse player, baby! haha

Next time we meet, it'll be a Guitar Hero World Tour match of the ages. I'm been working my skills like crazy style. Play B.Y.O.B hard. As for singing, 'forget about it!'

Oh i played guitar hero with even flow on it a few times, im just too poor to buy it. But i might have to as im getting a tad bored.
  • Options
    I took the train up to Hartford from New York. Got into the Hartford station and called a friend. Fifteen mins later I was picked up by a carload of PJ friends and off to the venue we went. Picked up our tickets and left to get some dinner. Went to the preparty and stayed I think 10 mins, it was busy. We walked down the street and found a great sit down place to eat. Long story but we made it back to the venue and enjoyed the show. Out of the four shows I saw this past year, Hartford was the best just for so many reasons. :)
  • Options
    I took the train up to Hartford from New York. Got into the Hartford station and called a friend. Fifteen mins later I was picked up by a carload of PJ friends and off to the venue we went. Picked up our tickets and left to get some dinner. Went to the preparty and stayed I think 10 mins, it was busy. We walked down the street and found a great sit down place to eat. Long story but we made it back to the venue and enjoyed the show. Out of the four shows I saw this past year, Hartford was the best just for so many reasons. :)
    it definetly was "you had to be there" show.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    This thread again!?!?!?!?! I love this thread. Hartford ftw!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Ohhh... :D all the memories.. what a show!

:)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHhahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHhahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a simple HaHa woulda been just fine
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    a simple HaHa woulda been just fine

I was kinda hoping for the full page, cause .. It's so well worth it!
    Poor suckers who thought this show was gonna suck, day's before the band even hit the stage.

Pearl Jam showed you all!

:)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    yes it was an incredible night .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    NEVER underestimate this band. They are full of suprises.

Better beleive it! :)
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    OP = wrong.
    HARTFORRRRD RUUUULED