Options

PJ Emek Charlotte HOLY GRAIL fundraiser: update! we have a winner and totals!

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,080
    PP193448 said:

How much longer for this one Dave??
    How much $$ raised so far??
    Or is this info top secret only on yours and Hilary's private servers???

letting it run til Halloween baby
    and $ raised won't be announced yet so we don't discourage anyone from participating LOL
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    bump
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    :jack_o_lantern:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    JB23237 said:

Payday....I got another 25 for you david...please send me a paypal link

Great man!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Friday morning bump. Ten(ish) more days to donate!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    today's prize winner has been contacted!
  • Options
    Money sent!!!
  • Options
    PJ fans are insane! and beyond generous!!
    Brand New Pearl Jam - Live at Third Man Records (LP only), donated by nuzzer1!!
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,314
    LET'S keep the magic going. I also hate to be out done and we're getting close to the end. Let's set these guys up to really make a difference in the coming months.
    I have a matching fund offer but there are some strings attached.

1 - You must be a FIRST TIME supporter of these causes.
    2 - You get to keep your entries in the raffle and my entries too. So if you donate $10 you'll get your 10 entries and you'll get my 10 entries for matching you. This doubles YOUR advantage in the raffle. You and these great causes are the winners.
    3 - I will match any SINGLE donation up to $50. I'm looking for multiple people to get involved with this. Hopefully we get 4-10 or more NEW supporters for these great causes.
    4 - I have $200 total to match your $200 in donations.

Dave, Tom, feel free to publish this on Facebook as well. I am not on Facebook.
    Dave, contact me for the cash once people donate.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    dfishbergdfishberg Posts: 403
    edited October 2016

LET'S keep the magic going. I also hate to be out done and we're getting close to the end. Let's set these guys up to really make a difference in the coming months.

2 - You get to keep your entries in the raffle and my entries too. So if you donate $10 you'll get your 10 entries and you'll get my 10 entries for matching you. This doubles YOUR advantage in the raffle. You and these great causes are the winners.
    3 - I will match any SINGLE donation up to $50. I'm looking for multiple people to get involved with this. Hopefully we get 4-10 or more NEW supporters for these great causes.

Amazing and generous offer!
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    Great idea!
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869

holy wow
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    That's awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138

Holy cow!!!

People who know me know I like to talk. This...speechless.

Truly humbled, thank you.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 622
    Love it!
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options

i had to reread this like 4 times to make sure it was for real!
    wow!
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Good Morning bump.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    ISO new people to donate!!!
  • Options
    can't wait to see the total amount raised
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    fl4tdrivenfl4tdriven Moscow, PA Posts: 332
    @elwayvedder - If we decide to donate again, can we just send to the paypal address or should we let you know first?
    Philly 10/21/13 - MSG 5/1/16 - Fenway 8/5/16 - TOTD 11/4/16
  • Options
    edited October 2016

@elwayvedder - If we decide to donate again, can we just send to the paypal address or should we let you know first?

You can just send again as I'm aware thank you. Please remember your user name and send as goods. Yes as goods. PayPal warned us that we had too many friend payments lol and locked our account for a week so we have to ask going forward for donations as goods. Thanks!
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :lol: did you just respond - "im kind of a big deal" haha " "I have a lot of friends"
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 622
    That's a good sign
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    PayPal cmon
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

:lol: did you just respond - "im kind of a big deal" haha " "I have a lot of friends"

F em just to see the look on their face!
  • Options

FoxyRedLa said:

F em just to see the look on their face!
    Haha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :rofl: !!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Cubs are going to the world series bump.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

I would like in please!!