Nothing man from GCF next Xmas single?

13»

Comments

• pdalowsky said:

some folk bring nothing but negativity to these forums. if it isn't whinging about shipping costs, the ten club, line numbers, recent albums etc etc......I really have a hard time understanding why they post on these forums at all to be honest

all they do is bitch around here. and they know everything, their opinions are fact.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,896
    edited September 2016

pdalowsky said:

some folk bring nothing but negativity to these forums. if it isn't whinging about shipping costs, the ten club, line numbers, recent albums etc etc......I really have a hard time understanding why they post on these forums at all to be honest

all they do is bitch around here. and they know everything, their opinions are fact.
    Is that a fact or an opinion? =)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

you tell me, you seem to know everything....
    edited September 2016

PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

Yeah, you keep saying that but I don't know why. I don't do anything to suggest that, you simply don't like me. All I do is express my opinions and I've never claimed otherwise. So do we all have to actually specifically state that our thoughts about something are opinion? I would have thought that was assumed unless sources are posted to present why something is actually fact.
    Just to recap, you are saying this about me when my post in this thread, and in a similar tone as all of my posts was:
    "I think Eddie sounded pretty bad vocally on this one. I agree that it was hard to get through ... in fact, I turned it off about 3/4 of the way through because I couldn't stand it anymore. How strange that the opinions about this performance are so different. Nothingman has never been a song I liked a lot, but for me it was the worst performance of Nothingman ever (outside of the lovely piano playing. I've always noticed that Chris Martin just has "it" when it comes to that)."

So please, tell us how exactly does that show I'm doing anything other than stating an opinion? If you don't like me great, I don't like you either, but don't lie.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

Yeah, you keep saying that but I don't know why. I don't do anything to suggest that, you simply don't like me. All I do is express my opinions and I've never claimed otherwise. So do we all have to actually specifically state that our thoughts about something are opinion? Like here, where I said I would have thought that was assumed unless sources are posted to present why something is actually fact.
    Just to recap, you are saying this about me when my post in this thread, and in a similar tone as all of my posts was:
    "I think Eddie sounded pretty bad vocally on this one. I agree that it was hard to get through ... in fact, I turned it off about 3/4 of the way through because I couldn't stand it anymore. How strange that the opinions about this performance are so different. Nothingman has never been a song I liked a lot, but for me it was the worst performance of Nothingman ever (outside of the lovely piano playing. I've always noticed that Chris Martin just has "it" when it comes to that)."

So please, tell us how exactly does that show I'm doing anything other than stating an opinion? If you don't like me great, I don't like you either, but don't lie.
    i dont like know-it-alls.
    edited September 2016
    :lol: Oh well! Hey, if you enjoy spending your time hating on me for no good reason, sucks to be you I guess!
  • PJ_Soul said:

:lol: Oh well! Hey, if you enjoy spending your time hating on me for no good reason, sucks to be you I guess!

emojis
  • PJ_Soul said:

can i get a HUUUURNNNT HUUURNNNTT
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    edited September 2016
    Please take your personal issue with each other off the forum. If you cannot get along with someone it's time to put them on ignore. Since we don't have an ignore feature on this forum it will be up to you to not respond to the posts. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk. If you see a problem post please report it and let us handle it.
    Thank you

Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

4. Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP). You can begin a new topic of your own in the appropriate forum.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.