Options

Obama also lied about Hillary's Server

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    I demexited for green 3 years ago before it was "cool" so I'm not fond of him anyways.

Especially the past few months.
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

Look, if you are going to throw out the idea that Obama's presidency is the most corrupt ever, then back it up with your top 5 list. If you don't have anything substantial than maybe you are wrong, but until you can prove it than you are probably wrong.

Edit: I don't like Obama and think his presidency achieved very little but the arguments are weak around here with nothing but empty statements with no support.

Exactly my sentiment. I never hear of an actual reason why. I hear a lot of rhetoric...brietbart.com-type tin foil hat stuff. A lot of sizzle, very little steak. Am I completely happy with Obama's presidency.... No. I wish he would have shoved a whole bunch of things down the Republican's throat while he had the chance. This idea of the most corrupt president ever...... Nonsense. And if you're just mad that the guy made you buy health care, and made you be a contributing member of society - then I have very little sympathy for you.

If you want to talk about how he should have treated big banks and pharma like Ma Bell, and broke them up, then we can have a discussion.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options

I demexited for green 3 years ago before it was "cool" so I'm not fond of him anyways.

Especially the past few months.

Buddy, that was cool 17 years ago. And it cost Gore the office. I've rethought that allegiance..... You probably should too.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Ran on the promise of hope and change and being the most transparent administration.

Turned out to be the most corrupt administration and non-transparent.

I hear this from my alt-right friends....."most corrupt." Please elaborate with facts.

Also, I never once heard them say the same thing about the Bush administration for lying about the reasons to go to war with Iraq. Not saying you're doing that, but I find the "most corrupt" camp generally forgets the bush administration's lies.
    oh man here we go again......"FACTS" take a little time of your own and dig into the trusty interweb and you will
    find all the "facts" you need or in your case, don't need.
    I hate to be the one(sorry that's a lie) to break it to you but the guy is as transparent as mud and has set our country against each other
    more than anybody in my life time anyway, so much for "change we can believe in" I said from the start he was not the man for the job and he's proven that so many times.

Godfather.

Nice term....interwebs - choice word of trolls everywhere. I've seen the facts of the last 8 years, and I'm in a much better place than I was during the bush years. I saw on day one of the Obama presidency, the speaker of the house cone out and say it was the Republicans job to make sure he was a one-term president. That, to me, was maybe one of the most racist things we'll see in our life times. Deplorable, if you will. So, pardon me if i ask for actual facts, which you can't seem to provide - I mean, if there's so many that you think the way you do, then you should be able to make a list a mile long, right? And pardon me if I immediately write off a good majority of Obama haters as either overt racists, or low IQ voters.
    can't ? LOL ! hay if the guy's your hero so be it I'm just glad Hillary (the goldwater girl) is white or this place would call me racist for calling out on her bullcrap too.

Godfather.

• Options

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Ran on the promise of hope and change and being the most transparent administration.

I hear this from my alt-right friends....."most corrupt." Please elaborate with facts.

Also, I never once heard them say the same thing about the Bush administration for lying about the reasons to go to war with Iraq. Not saying you're doing that, but I find the "most corrupt" camp generally forgets the bush administration's lies.
    oh man here we go again......"FACTS" take a little time of your own and dig into the trusty interweb and you will
    I hate to be the one(sorry that's a lie) to break it to you but the guy is as transparent as mud and has set our country against each other
    more than anybody in my life time anyway, so much for "change we can believe in" I said from the start he was not the man for the job and he's proven that so many times.

Godfather.

Nice term....interwebs - choice word of trolls everywhere. I've seen the facts of the last 8 years, and I'm in a much better place than I was during the bush years. I saw on day one of the Obama presidency, the speaker of the house cone out and say it was the Republicans job to make sure he was a one-term president. That, to me, was maybe one of the most racist things we'll see in our life times. Deplorable, if you will. So, pardon me if i ask for actual facts, which you can't seem to provide - I mean, if there's so many that you think the way you do, then you should be able to make a list a mile long, right? And pardon me if I immediately write off a good majority of Obama haters as either overt racists, or low IQ voters.
    can't ? LOL ! hay if the guy's your hero so be it I'm just glad Hillary (the goldwater girl) is white or this place would call me racist for calling out on her bullcrap too.

Godfather.

It's either can't, or won't. You still haven't. And like I said, I'm not completely happy with everything Obama has done, evidence from my comments above. You're still deflecting my question with jabs, absent of facts. It's fine to call out Hillary. Just spare us the Trumpisms.... They don't wear well on anyone. And I'm not by any means saying all trump supporters are racist. But 100% of the racist people I know are supporting him. So there's that.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,020
    Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

I don't see how that is racist. If the republicans wanted Obama to stay in office, they wouldn't have registered republican. Has nothing to do with him being black.
    You think if trump wins there won't be democrats saying they need to make him a 1-term president? Of course they will. Some of them might even be black, doesn't make them racist. If Hilary wins they will say the same about her. When bush ran for a second term they said the same about him. I just don't see the leap from a republican not wanting Obama to be president to therefore he is racist?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

I don't see how that is racist. If the republicans wanted Obama to stay in office, they wouldn't have registered republican. Has nothing to do with him being black.
    You think if trump wins there won't be democrats saying they need to make him a 1-term president? Of course they will. Some of them might even be black, doesn't make them racist. If Hilary wins they will say the same about her. When bush ran for a second term they said the same about him. I just don't see the leap from a republican not wanting Obama to be president to therefore he is racist?
    This is so obvious and its this accusation of racism that makes Gtilley8 no better then those he's condemning.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

For the speaker of the house to come out on day one, of the first black president, and make the comments he made, yes, that was unprecedented. I'm going to go off bit of here, but to think about the heightened sense of poor race relations in this country lately - and not atribute that solely to actions of the right - that's just not having any common sense at all.

I've said I'm not completely happy with everything the guy did. The bottom line is, are you better off now than you were 8 years ago? If you own a home, did you essentially gain back everything you lost since the housing crisis? Yes. If you were able to buy low in 09 - 13, have you gained 10-30K? Yes. Has your 401K gained back everything + more? Yes. When you talk about the 2 main things that affect the overall financial well being of the middle class, your home and your 401K are front and center. Those are far better, exponentially, than they were 8 years ago.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

For the speaker of the house to come out on day one, of the first black president, and make the comments he made, yes, that was unprecedented. I'm going to go off bit of here, but to think about the heightened sense of poor race relations in this country lately - and not atribute that solely to actions of the right - that's just not having any common sense at all.

I've said I'm not completely happy with everything the guy did. The bottom line is, are you better off now than you were 8 years ago? If you own a home, did you essentially gain back everything you lost since the housing crisis? Yes. If you were able to buy low in 09 - 13, have you gained 10-30K? Yes. Has your 401K gained back everything + more? Yes. When you talk about the 2 main things that affect the overall financial well being of the middle class, your home and your 401K are front and center. Those are far better, exponentially, than they were 8 years ago.
    You called the speaker of the house a racist. That is wrong and based on just as little fact as when others called Obama "the most corrupt President in history". The state of race relations are also not "solely" attributable to the actions of the right. That is also a statement based on no fact. You have spent the last few posts demanding facts from others so feel free on this issue to do the same.
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

It sounds like you're saying we can't be as critical of Obama because he's black? You said because it was said day 1 of our first black president that's what made it racist. If trump wins the democratic leaders will say the same about trump before he is even sworn in. Same if Hilary wins. Republicans don't want a democratic president, and democrats don't want a republican president. Just how it works, nothing racist about it.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

You called the speaker of the house a racist. That is wrong and based on just as little fact as when others called Obama "the most corrupt President in history". The state of race relations are also not "solely" attributable to the actions of the right. That is also a statement based on no fact. You have spent the last few posts demanding facts from others so feel free on this issue to do the same.
    I'm calling what Boehner said unprecedented. Do I believe that Boehner is a racist, I think the jury is out. That's an opinion.

And I'll absolutely say that recent (last 8 years) actions by the right have allowed a guy like David Duke to gain traction in a Senate race, as well as having the son of a former Klan "associate" (that's putting it lightly) win the spot on the Republican ticket for president as evidence to support my argument. Look no further than that. It says everything you need it to say.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    And don't forget the senate minority leader Mitch McConnell saying our number one priority is to see this president fail, add to that the republican house member shouting "you lie" during Obama's SOTU and governor Jan Brewer sticking her finger in Obama's face on the Tarmac and what you get is an unprecedented level of disrespect shown the commander in chief and office of the presidency. Ask yourself, has this ever happened to this level before? What's different? For certain white men of a particular generation, for a black man to have risen to the pinnicle of power in the US, it strikes to their very core and the world as they knew it ceased to exist. You can deny it all you want but racism, deep rooted and vicious, is alive and well in this country and one side and their lackeys have perpetuated it more so than the other. Just ask John McCain about the South Carolina primaries. Or look up Ronald Reagan's choice of venue for his announcement to run. Or look a little deeper into the birther movement.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I wish there was a level of respect for the office no matter your party. But there hasn't been, and I think I saw the biggest change during Bush's term. Bush was treated poorly at times. That doesn't make them Texist though.
  • Options
    How was Bush treated "poorly at times?" What did he endure that exhibited an insult to the office? That was so blatantly overt? Other than the shoe being thrown at him in Iraq and Angela Merkel recoiling at his massage attempt at the EU or NATO summit?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I guess not other democrats in office, but it was really bad with media and celebrities. Celebrities said far worse things about him than anyone has said about Obama. And celebrities sadly probably reach more that people in office.
    I was at 2 solo shows the year into the wild came out. Ed put on a Bush mask and someone came on stage dressed like the devel and pretended to give bush a blow job. That is totally acceptable, but saying you need to win the next election is not and considered racist?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I guess not other democrats in office, but it was really bad with media and celebrities. Celebrities said far worse things about him than anyone has said about Obama. And celebrities sadly probably reach more that people in office.
    I was at 2 solo shows the year into the wild came out. Ed put on a Bush mask and someone came on stage dressed like the devel and pretended to give bush a blow job. That is totally acceptable, but saying you need to win the next election is not and considered racist?

Not just saying you need to win the next election, that's a given. Outside of those at the devil BJ show, who saw it? We're talking about elected representatives proclaiming failure as their number one priority. Why? Had that ever been spoken like that prior to Obama? Celebrities say stupid shit all of the time but their typically not members of congress or elected to public office. Except Jesse Ventura, al Franken and Steve largent. The speaker of the house publically refusing to attend the Obamas Christmas party. Had that ever happened before? And how is Ed in a bush mask getting a blow job from a caricature of the devil racist?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

I've been around a little while and all those things you mentioned have always fluctuated up and down, my wife and I bought our first home in 1990 for $140,000 while I was making $12 dollars an hour and she $8, my parents bought their first home for $14,000 in 1959
    so quite honestly what your using to defend obama's term is really something that has been happening in our economy for much longer than he's been around, and while obama's been in office business have left California and the country by the hoards and race relations
    have been strained more than any other time that I can remember, as I've said earlier "if he's your hero" than good for you but you're not seeing things as they really are and 401K's ? that's a whole different story I don't have time to get into but but think about this, investors and your 401K are closely related.

Godfather.

• Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

I've been around a little while and all those things you mentioned have always fluctuated up and down, my wife and I bought our first home in 1990 for $140,000 while I was making $12 dollars an hour and she $8, my parents bought their first home for $14,000 in 1959
    so quite honestly what your using to defend obama's term is really something that has been happening in our economy for much longer than he's been around, and while obama's been in office business have left California and the country by the hoards and race relations
    have been strained more than any other time that I can remember, as I've said earlier "if he's your hero" than good for you but you're not seeing things as they really are and 401K's ? that's a whole different story I don't have time to get into but but think about this, investors and your 401K are closely related.

Godfather.

There was much more at play than simply the cyclical nature of economics. And if you can't grasp that, then you're not seeing things as they really are.

I never said Obama was my "hero." Go ahead and continue your tired diatribe, though.

"Investors and your 401K are closely related".......hmm, what an amazing piece of information there. Thanks for the lesson.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

The line about race relations being strained because of Obama is a Faux News talking point that has no basis in reality.

As soon as Obama got in office the GOP mantra was "Take our country back"....take it back from what? Clearly this was veiled racism to alert whitey that blackey was running loose. Even "Make America Great Again" is veiled racism to get the racists stirred up enough to get out and vote. Who said America wasn't great already? We are clearly in better shape then we were before the black guy got in office.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

The line about race relations being strained because of Obama is a Faux News talking point that has no basis in reality.

As soon as Obama got in office the GOP mantra was "Take our country back"....take it back from what? Clearly this was veiled racism to alert whitey that blackey was running loose. Even "Make America Great Again" is veiled racism to get the racists stirred up enough to get out and vote. Who said America wasn't great already? We are clearly in better shape then we were before the black guy got in office.
    man dude.....well at least you're persistent, you really haven't noticed the turmoil our country has been in since he's been elected ? race relations, the national debt and many other things that are just a mess.

Godfather.
  • Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

man dude.....well at least you're persistent, you really haven't noticed the turmoil our country has been in since he's been elected ? race relations, the national debt and many other things that are just a mess.

Godfather.
    Yeah I've noticed all of those things. Do you really think Obama is responsible for the increase in debt? Bush is the one who signed in the tax cuts and took as to war. Of course those annual deficits would continue when Obama stepped in office.

Trump is talking about cutting taxes and doubling our military. That costs money. Do you really think the debt won't increase under Trump? Whoever the next president is will see the debt continue to rise....educate yourself PLEASE

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Yeah I've noticed all of those things. Do you really think Obama is responsible for the increase in debt? Bush is the one who signed in the tax cuts and took as to war. Of course those annual deficits would continue when Obama stepped in office.

Trump is talking about cutting taxes and doubling our military. That costs money. Do you really think the debt won't increase under Trump? Whoever the next president is will see the debt continue to rise....educate yourself PLEASE
    don't beg, it's embarrassing. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.
    so you're saying we won't see the real affects to the debt until Obama is out of office ?

Godfather.

• Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

so you're saying we won't see the real affects to the debt until Obama is out of office ?

Godfather.

Clearly that isn't what I said. I said whether Clinton or Trump gets in office the debt will continue to increase.

Obviously less so under Clinton because she is proposing tax increases. The deficit under Trump will obviously be higher since he wants to CUT taxes and INCREASE military spending.

Do you really not know any of this?

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Consider the Oval Office is similar to managing a small business. If the guy in charge before you took over committed the business to 27 copier leases that you had nothing to do with why should you (as the new guy in charge who can't get out of the leases) be blamed for the horrible decision?

Congress didn't let Obama raise taxes. We certainly couldn't pull the funding out from under the military while they are overseas....right?

• Options

mace1229 said:

Not just saying you need to win the next election, that's a given. Outside of those at the devil BJ show, who saw it? We're talking about elected representatives proclaiming failure as their number one priority. Why? Had that ever been spoken like that prior to Obama? Celebrities say stupid shit all of the time but their typically not members of congress or elected to public office. Except Jesse Ventura, al Franken and Steve largent. The speaker of the house publically refusing to attend the Obamas Christmas party. Had that ever happened before? And how is Ed in a bush mask getting a blow job from a caricature of the devil racist?
    I didn't say the Bush mask was racist. I was pointing out it has become more and more acceptable to disrespect the presidential office. If Trump wins they'll be talking about how to get him out before he's even sworn in. Same with Hillary. But for some reason when it is about Obama it turns into a racial issue.
  • Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Clearly that isn't what I said. I said whether Clinton or Trump gets in office the debt will continue to increase.

Obviously less so under Clinton because she is proposing tax increases. The deficit under Trump will obviously be higher since he wants to CUT taxes and INCREASE military spending.

and Trumps wants to cut other things like paying other countries to like us, yes I've heard all the stories
    and promises, but man (no attacks or funny stuff) if you and or I sat down with a calculator and divided all in-coming taxes and whatever sources of income this country has by the amount of out going I'm sure we could find a few things to cut without raising taxes and get things on the road to recovery, sending money to Iraq and other countries is just stupid in my opinion, money saved !

Godfather.

• Options

Gtilley8 said:

mace1229 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

and Trumps wants to cut other things like paying other countries to like us, yes I've heard all the stories
    and promises, but man (no attacks or funny stuff) if you and or I sat down with a calculator and divided all in-coming taxes and whatever sources of income this country has by the amount of out going I'm sure we could find a few things to cut without raising taxes and get things on the road to recovery, sending money to Iraq and other countries is just stupid in my opinion, money saved !

Godfather.

I recently saw a quote of Romney from the last election, I forget where.
    He said "If it is not worth borrowing money from China for, I will cut it." I fear our economy will collapse within a generation if something that drastic does not happen. At some point the loans will stop and people will come knocking for their debt. If this country was a business, it would have been bankrupt a while ago (yes, before Obama even).
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

I didn't say the Bush mask was racist. I was pointing out it has become more and more acceptable to disrespect the presidential office. If Trump wins they'll be talking about how to get him out before he's even sworn in. Same with Hillary. But for some reason when it is about Obama it turns into a racial issue.
    Point taken but prior to Obama you never had the elected leaders of the minority party publicly state that their number one priority was to see this president fail. Prior to Obama you never had an elected member of congress shout out "you lie" during his SOTU. Prior to Obama you never had an elelected governor stick their finger in the president's face. Prior to Obama you never had, at least that I'm aware of, the speaker of the house publicly refuse to attend the White House Christmas party, traditionally a bipartisan affair to set aside differences. Why is that? It's not like there haven't been policy differences before.

And if trump wins I very much doubt that members of the black caucus will do any of the things to trump that happened to Obama.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Point taken but prior to Obama you never had the elected leaders of the minority party publicly state that their number one priority was to see this president fail. Prior to Obama you never had an elected member of congress shout out "you lie" during his SOTU. Prior to Obama you never had an elelected governor stick their finger in the president's face. Prior to Obama you never had, at least that I'm aware of, the speaker of the house publicly refuse to attend the White House Christmas party, traditionally a bipartisan affair to set aside differences. Why is that? It's not like there haven't been policy differences before.

And if trump wins I very much doubt that members of the black caucus will do any of the things to trump that happened to Obama.
    And then you add in the birthers....there were way too many people saying "he's not one of us"....veiled racism

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited September 2016
    JC29856 said:

Why the pres using 'fictitious name used by an author to conceal his or her identity;' to communicate with his Sec of State?

this^^^^^

not pertaining to the quote above that I want to comment on:

and for the record to the comments above about disrespecting the office, there was NO ONE more disrespected that Bush during his term as president

secondly the racism argument is a complete and utter joke when saying that Repubs wanted Obama as a one term president, people who use the racist card lack the reasoning to conduct a valid argument

Post edited by pjalive21 on