Options

Obama also lied about Hillary's Server

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Obama alias email was genius thou: wordblossom@enigmail.com
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

You seem to be overly butt hurt and sensative to Bernie losing to Hillary. Maybe it's because Bernie lost to a woman?

Do I think Hillary is honest? No but I don't think any politician is. It comes down to degrees of dishonesty for me. Lying about an email server versus lying about reasons to go to war with Iraq, for example. Bernie would have lied as he swung back to the middle so as to appeal to a broader section of the electorate and when his pie in the sky policies ran into the buzz saw of reality. You don't get to the White House because you're 100% honest 100% of the time. To believe otherwise is immature and the equivalent of believing in unicorns and leprechauns. Name one unblemished administration of the last 100 years.

Bernie's a loser

Hahaha!! Is that where you're taking this now? Because she's a woman?!?! You couldn't be more wrong. All of my post against Clinton are based off of common sense. They're based off the reality of her actions. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not butt hurt because Sanders lost, buddy. And I'm certainly not the one that's bring him up, shit I've brought him up one time! hahaha... I'm disappointed that my fellow progressives are pushing for more of the same BS, actually worse. If I'm butt hurt it would be because of that.

Calling Sanders a loser is just lame - Very arrogant and troll like behavior and it has nothing to do with the subject. So now I'm done.
  • Options
    Oooooooo, you're done. Good for you.

Well, why else this obsession with Hilary's purported misdeeds? Oh, you're one of those warriors for truth, aren't you? And what is the reality of her actions? She set up a private email server, was investigated and no charges were filed. But you seem to have some unfounded certainty that she broke the law or did it for nefarious reasons, which to date, no one has proven anything more than what the FBI released in its investigation's report. Again, I'll wait for further charges and a finding of guilty before I'd ask her to step down or throw my vote to a third party candidate or trump.

And Bernie lost by 4 million votes in the primaries so yea, he's a loser.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Well, why else this obsession with Hilary's purported misdeeds? Oh, you're one of those warriors for truth, aren't you? And what is the reality of her actions? She set up a private email server, was investigated and no charges were filed. But you seem to have some unfounded certainty that she broke the law or did it for nefarious reasons, which to date, no one has proven anything more than what the FBI released in its investigation's report. Again, I'll wait for further charges and a finding of guilty before I'd ask her to step down or throw my vote to a third party candidate or trump.

Hahaha! Dude you seem to take it personal that I'm attacking your queen.
    I'm not sure why you continue to bring up the primaries/sanders. I haven't mentioned them once, that's all you. What is it that's bothering you? You moved on from accusing me of being sexist, now I'm a "warrior for truth"! Haha... Are you sick and tired of us "warriors for truth" continuing to post legitimate information on Hillary? Is that it? Does it make you butt hurt? Because I can stop. Just ask nicely and I will stop.

You're absolutely right she hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law, but this isn't over. Even you acknowledged that she isn't honest- you must be part of that 70% who finds her untrustworthy! Welcome aboard, mate!
    Don't lose hope brother! I know I certainly am not. :) The information will keep coming in and pretty soon something will have to give! There's way to much tension out there.

You're arrogance and insults are impressive. You're setting a fine example, buddy. Keep it coming! It's the gold standard! :)

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

I'm not sure why you continue to bring up the primaries/sanders. I haven't mentioned them once, that's all you. What is it that's bothering you? You moved on from accusing me of being sexist, now I'm a "warrior for truth"! Haha... Are you sick and tired of us "warriors for truth" continuing to post legitimate information on Hillary? Is that it? Does it make you butt hurt? Because I can stop. Just ask nicely and I will stop.

You're absolutely right she hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law, but this isn't over. Even you acknowledged that she isn't honest- you must be part of that 70% who finds her untrustworthy! Welcome aboard, mate!
    Don't lose hope brother! I know I certainly am not. :) The information will keep coming in and pretty soon something will have to give! There's way to much tension out there.

You're arrogance and insults are impressive. You're setting a fine example, buddy. Keep it coming! It's the gold standard! :)

Wow, you're the one making it personal but your insults don't bother me. I'm happy that you think so highly of me. Quite an honor really. I'll add arrogant to what I've been called on here by the berniebros and hillaryhaters. Enjoy your debate party. I think it's also hilarious that the Hillary haters are going to have their heads explode when she becomes our next president.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited September 2016

tonifig8 said:

Wow, you're the one making it personal but your insults don't bother me. I'm happy that you think so highly of me. Quite an honor really. I'll add arrogant to what I've been called on here by the berniebros and hillaryhaters. Enjoy your debate party. I think it's also hilarious that the Hillary haters are going to have their heads explode when she becomes our next president.
    Hahaha!! Dude, if she wins it's just another four years of Bush... Wtf?!? Haha... Why would my head explode? I Survived 8yrs of Bush, I'm sure I can survive another 4yrs! C'mon now!

I'm just "warrior for truth" that's all.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hahaha!! Dude, if she wins it's just another four years of Bush... Wtf?!? Haha... Why would my head explode? I Survived 4yrs of Bush, I'm sure I can survive another 4yrs! C'mon now!

Unless you're 10 that's 8 years of Bush and 16 years of Bush/Obama. In terms of policy, I'm not sure I can tell the difference.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hahaha!! Dude, if she wins it's just another four years of Bush... Wtf?!? Haha... Why would my head explode? I Survived 4yrs of Bush, I'm sure I can survive another 4yrs! C'mon now!

Unless you're 10 that's 8 years of Bush and 16 years of Bush/Obama. In terms of policy, I'm not sure I can tell the difference.

Shit! You're right! I am 10.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hahaha!! Dude, if she wins it's just another four years of Bush... Wtf?!? Haha... Why would my head explode? I Survived 8yrs of Bush, I'm sure I can survive another 4yrs! C'mon now!

Umm, no, it's not another 4 years of bush but yea, we'll survive regardless. And your head will explode because you won't believe that "crooked" Hillary actually got elected. Despite the alleged nefariousness.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    Anyone using Trumpisms, like crooked Hillary, I immediately write off as being a low IQ individual. If that is the knowledge outlet you're using, whether or not you want Bernie (who I wanted), Jill Stein (don't vaccinate your children.... Stupid), or Trump (only person we could possibly elect that's more stupid that W) - then you deserve anything someone will respond to you with, as long as it isn't violent.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,924

mickeyrat said:

Have any of the republican investigative committees appointed a special prosecutor yet? Why not? I'll await for formal charges or at the least a partisan investigative committee's report rather than speculation prior to passing judgement. And if the previous administration got away with 22 million emails related to invading a country under false pretenses disappearing, Hilary's alleged offenses pale in comparison.

Bernie lost. Move on.

why not? because congress passed a law making special prosectors unlawful
    So where do the republican investigative committees stand? Where is the censure? Where are the recommendations that criminal charges be filed? Don't act like there's no recourse or ability to hold politicians accountable. There is. And the fact that thus far Hillary has faced 30 years of scrutiny and investigation and never once been charged with a crime should be telling. But you all know, just know, she's hiding something or breaking the law or is unethical. You just know it, don't you?

Yup, Bernie still lost and he supports Hillary, warts and all.
    I'm not calling for anything. My stance, if any part of any of the allegations she has faced all these years has yet to result in any type of sanction then one of two things. It was all bullshit suppostion OR she is so fucking badass that I might want that person to "run the world".
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited September 2016
    tonifig8 said:

People using "Crooked Hillary" are just stupid.

Donald Trump = I really want to establish the nickname "Crooked Hillary"

Ignorant and stupid people = "Lets call her Crooked Hillary"

ZZZ

Let me change the title so I could avoid being called stupid. You want to address the content?
    fear not Tonifig8......the Video that spiritual_ chaos posted was a selfie.

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    Gtilley8 said:

Anyone using Trumpisms, like crooked Hillary, I immediately write off as being a low IQ individual. If that is the knowledge outlet you're using, whether or not you want Bernie (who I wanted), Jill Stein (don't vaccinate your children.... Stupid), or Trump (only person we could possibly elect that's more stupid that W) - then you deserve anything someone will respond to you with, as long as it isn't violent.

yep
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989

tonifig8 said:

ZZZ

Let me change the title so I could avoid being called stupid. You want to address the content?

Godfather.

bud you calling people sheep just takes the cake...the whole (or should I say "hole"?) fucking cake
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited September 2016

tonifig8 said:

ZZZ

Godfather.

bud you calling people sheep just takes the cake...the whole (or should I say "hole"?) fucking cake
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA.....I believe spirtual_chaos posted that video but the selfie comment I made is spot on
    and btw a little cake is good and a little cake with a lot of bacon baked by a woman in a bikini is better, ya think Obama likes cake with bacon ?

just an opinion Amigo, nothing to get upset about, if I posted anything else you might think my account had been hacked ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Ran on the promise of hope and change and being the most transparent administration.

Turned out to be the most corrupt administration and non-transparent.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Ran on the promise of hope and change and being the most transparent administration.

I hear this from my alt-right friends....."most corrupt." Please elaborate with facts.

Also, I never once heard them say the same thing about the Bush administration for lying about the reasons to go to war with Iraq. Not saying you're doing that, but I find the "most corrupt" camp generally forgets the bush administration's lies.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    Can someone clear this up for me. Did Bernie lose? It's been very ambiguous here on that matter.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Your logic:
    My guy didn't win, therefor this is the most corrupt administration ever.

Ever?? Watergate? Tea Pot Dome? Iraq War?
    No. The guy I don't like is the most corrupt.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    tonifig8 said:

You are the one making it personal, FYI.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

unsung said:

Your logic:
    My guy didn't win, therefor this is the most corrupt administration ever.

Ever?? Watergate? Tea Pot Dome? Iraq War?
    No. The guy I don't like is the most corrupt.

Don't forget Iran/Contra and the ridiculous presidency of Andrew Jackson.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Why even comment? Why even bring this up again. It was dead. Just let it go
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Can someone clear this up for me. Did Bernie lose? It's been very ambiguous here on that matter.

Just google it.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

I guess I am just sick of people claiming that people are who aren't being personal are being personal by being personal themselves. This is a repeating pattern.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

I guess I am just sick of people claiming that people are who aren't being personal are being personal by being personal themselves. This is a repeating pattern.
    And you're calling me out for being personal? Did you even read the exchange? Or are you just going to accuse me of something because I'm not on your side of the field?
  • Options
    Yeah I read it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah I read it.

haha... thanks for taking the time.
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

I hear this from my alt-right friends....."most corrupt." Please elaborate with facts.

Also, I never once heard them say the same thing about the Bush administration for lying about the reasons to go to war with Iraq. Not saying you're doing that, but I find the "most corrupt" camp generally forgets the bush administration's lies.
    oh man here we go again......"FACTS" take a little time of your own and dig into the trusty interweb and you will
    find all the "facts" you need or in your case, don't need.
    I hate to be the one(sorry that's a lie) to break it to you but the guy is as transparent as mud and has set our country against each other
    more than anybody in my life time anyway, so much for "change we can believe in" I said from the start he was not the man for the job and he's proven that so many times.

Godfather.

• Options

Gtilley8 said:

unsung said:

oh man here we go again......"FACTS" take a little time of your own and dig into the trusty interweb and you will
    find all the "facts" you need or in your case, don't need.
    I hate to be the one(sorry that's a lie) to break it to you but the guy is as transparent as mud and has set our country against each other
    more than anybody in my life time anyway, so much for "change we can believe in" I said from the start he was not the man for the job and he's proven that so many times.

Godfather.

Nice term....interwebs - choice word of trolls everywhere. I've seen the facts of the last 8 years, and I'm in a much better place than I was during the bush years. I saw on day one of the Obama presidency, the speaker of the house cone out and say it was the Republicans job to make sure he was a one-term president. That, to me, was maybe one of the most racist things we'll see in our life times. Deplorable, if you will. So, pardon me if i ask for actual facts, which you can't seem to provide - I mean, if there's so many that you think the way you do, then you should be able to make a list a mile long, right? And pardon me if I immediately write off a good majority of Obama haters as either overt racists, or low IQ voters.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    edited September 2016
    Look, if you are going to throw out the idea that Obama's presidency is the most corrupt ever, then back it up with your top 5 list. If you don't have anything substantial than maybe you are wrong, but until you can prove it than you are probably wrong.

Edit: I don't like Obama and think his presidency achieved very little but the arguments are weak around here with nothing but empty statements with no support.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on