Tweet tweet.....sweeeeet UPDATE!

Comments

• belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    i'm going to keep quoting this just to highlight to others who inane it genuinely is :):)

whos inane?

maybe in the morning its europes board and in the afternoon its americas and then whenever the sun gets up in Oz etc it's theirs...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    belfast1 wrote:
    whos inane?

maybe in the morning its europes board and in the afternoon its americas and then whenever the sun gets up in Oz etc it's theirs...

who how??? its easy done ;)

i've amended it :o

I agree, but to that original guy he just thought it was ALL geared towards the US... the forum is the digital equivalent of Switzerland ;) neutral of any nationality

the whole world
    the whole world
    its a world wide forum-icide

:o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    yeah but dunk back to the critical issue...

on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that
    a) if scotland features on tour that
    b) gig will be somewhere else other than glasgow??
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    yeah but dunk back to the critical issue...

on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that
    a) if scotland features on tour that
    b) gig will be somewhere else other than glasgow??

a) is a 9 (Stone's comments last year about playing Scotland)

b) a 3 (its always in fucking Glasgow though)

I'd rather they played Manchester than say Aberdeen or something anyway.. takes me fucking 5 hours to get to Aberdeen whereas Manchester is in under 3 hours!!

I just wish for a gig in Scotland... regardless of where they play really :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

I'd rather they played Manchester than say Aberdeen or something anyway.. takes me fucking 5 hours to get to Aberdeen whereas Manchester is in under 3 hours!!

yeah thats what i thought also...big chance but it'll most likely be in SECC

how come there are never any (big) gigs in edinburgh? is it the lack of an SECC type place?

i'd love to get back over to edinbug (Glasgow too though)
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219

Me too! I've never been there and i'd really like to go...
    belfast1 wrote:
    yeah thats what i thought also...big chance but it'll most likely be in SECC

how come there are never any (big) gigs in edinburgh? is it the lack of an SECC type place?

i'd love to get back over to edinbug (Glasgow too though)

Edinburgh seriously lacks good gig venues... it has nothing in the size of SECC!!! they might play in Princes Street Gardens... that'd be pretty amazing... or at the castle!!!!!!!! that'd be the best
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Please, dont leave us fishies on the dry land.....cant breath, cant breath...help help...put me back in the ocean and tell me what is the surprise...!!!!!!!!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

What? :confused: Even here?......

http://www.road-to-the-isles.org.uk/muck.html

Still, i suppose even sheep need entertaining from time to time. At least, that's what Irish Al told me. :rolleyes:
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Please, dont leave us fishies on the dry land.....cant breath, cant breath...help help...put me back in the ocean and tell me what is the surprise...!!!!!!!!
    Ugh I really can't deal with this tweet tweet stuff, something about blues,,, in a house known for it? or does it simply mean bummed out? Will I pay $25 for an upcoming tour and again can't get 10C tix for a venue near me, or is something else coming up?
    your light's reflected now
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What? :confused: Even here?......

http://www.road-to-the-isles.org.uk/muck.html

Still, i suppose even sheep need entertaining from time to time. At least, that's what Irish Al told me. :rolleyes:

personally i think it'd be amazing if they played on a remote Scottish island :cool:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    personally i think it'd be amazing if they played on a remote Scottish island :cool:

I'd be amazed if they played Scotland ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'd be amazed if they played Scotland ;)

I'd be more amazed if you actually came to the gigs in Scotland, what with your face being pinned up at customs for being a homo
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'd be more amazed if you actually came to the gigs in Scotland, what with your face being pinned up at customs for being a homo

What have the Scots got against homosapiens anyway? :confused:
    Do you only allow cro-magnon men into your country or something? :confused:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

I'd say that hurt you more than it hurt me :D
    I need a coffee!
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    LOL
    guys, I know better but you might want to tone it down because someone might take you seriously and report you ;)

but anywhere in Scotland, I'll be there..anywhere in Europe anyway, but I'd love to go visit Edinburgh :)
    Pegasus wrote:
    ... because someone might take you seriously and report you ;)

and then he'd be a dead man ;)

woo-hoo... one less person fighting for a ticket :cool:
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    this isn't becessarily a tour. maybe the big, bold, free.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Oh please oh please let this be for the Kokua Festival in April
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
    dirtyT wrote:
    this isn't becessarily a tour. maybe the big, bold, free.

http://www.livenation.pl/koncerty.php

http://www.livenation.pl/index_e.php

http://www.livenation.pl/beesqp/formularz_pl.php

now i cant read Polish... but that last link was allowing me to buy tickets/reserve tickets for Pearl Jam in Poland 13th June 2007!!!
    http://www.livenation.pl/koncerty.php

http://www.livenation.pl/index_e.php

http://www.livenation.pl/beesqp/formularz_pl.php

now i cant read Polish... but that last link was allowing me to buy tickets/reserve tickets for Pearl Jam in Poland 13th June 2007!!!

OK IT IS A TOUR!!!!!!!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • south and northeast u.s. - april - may

europe - june - july
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    That thing is not happening ... they tried. They could not pull it off. They gave up.

what did they try?
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Wasnt that the whole "drop in the park" saga?
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • I hate these updates.
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    what did they try?

they wanted to get msg last year for just the fanclub, but it was a no go
  • pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    Why do they do this? why can't they just announce things?
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
    pj23yanks wrote:
    I hear ya!!
  • pj23yanks wrote:

I was thinking the same thing

Maybe they are ironing out everything still
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Gooood grief...it's called a teaser and it's a heads-up reminder for Ten Club members or those who want to be a member to have their eggs in a row and their ducks in the basket....

Or maybe it would be better to spring things on people and then see how that goes? :D It could be interesting................

xo
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.