Tweet tweet.....sweeeeet UPDATE!

Comments

• juannisjuannis Posts: 73
    Sawyer wrote:
    off topic, but have PJ ever played Vermont.......maybe Burlington?

dude a show in vermont would be sick....
    No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all.

10/4/96, 9/11/98, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/30/00, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 7/3/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/3/06, 10/22/06, 8/5/07, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 8/2/08 (EV)
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Solat13 wrote:
    Thanks for posting that. I remember hanging out on that bus in Toldeo in 04. That was a lot of fun.
    Damn, that was a fun tour, for sure! If anyone sees us out, please come on the bus, and introduce yourselves!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    Anyone else like me still broke after the last tour?
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Maybe they'll actually venture down to the South!!!!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    I don't know if I can afford another tour so soon
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • pj23yanks wrote:

there isn't going to be another tour, they just got finished touring the entire planet.
  • Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    pj23yanks wrote:

yes you can
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    pj23yanks wrote:
    Anyone else like me still broke after the last tour?

Yes with the end of the Vertigo tour, traveling to Monterrey, Mexico, New Orleans to see them for 3 songs, and Hawaii. Top that off seeing Metallica in South Africa for a week and a half, Park City, Utah at Sundance last year, and Dublin, Ireland, and 13 Pearl Jam shows all in the USA including Irving Plaza, Late show with David Letterman, Cleveland, both Philly, both East Rutherford shows, DC, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, all 3 San Francisco shows and Hawaii.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    yahamita wrote:
    BLUEBIRD is also a type of bus.. I believe this is a sign for us to get back on my bus and TOUR!! Check out the 04 VFC Bus pic..if the link doesn't work, just look at the pic on myspace page!
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=6226146

Hey Lisa, if it's Bonnaroo, drive on down and pass by Chi and pick us up! Then down onward to TN! Yeeehaaa! I want the back seat of the bus so I can flash people tho heheheh
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    there isn't going to be another tour, they just got finished touring the entire planet.

ENTIRE planet?

Are you sure?
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    There are birds at the Gorge.....right?

:p
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    juannis wrote:
    dude a show in vermont would be sick....

be there with bells on...also love Burlington. Lots of like minded individuals in VT.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Sea wrote:
    That busy little birdy told us now would be a good time to make sure your Ten Club membership is current and active because there's some stuff coming up and you don't want to be singing the blues if you miss out.

Wow, that's a beak-full for a little birdy!

THANK YOU!!!
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Hey Lisa, if it's Bonnaroo, drive on down and pass by Chi and pick us up! Then down onward to TN! Yeeehaaa! I want the back seat of the bus so I can flash people tho heheheh
    You would have to take the bed, it is in the very back! hahahaah
    There are no seats, its a full house on wheels with a killer sound system. There are glow in the dark stars on the ceiling you can zone out after the show..I have some great pics of Ames(Neenerbean) & Jeanette(luvistower) from that tour. If things do work out, this could be a possibility!!!!!!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
    yahamita wrote:
    You would have to take the bed, it is in the very back! hahahaah
    There are no seats, its a full house on wheels with a killer sound system. There are glow in the dark stars on the ceiling you can zone out after the show..I have some great pics of Ames(Neenerbean) & Jeanette(luvistower) from that tour. If things do work out, this could be a possibility!!!!!!

Niiiiiiiice! I'd help drive too.. lord knows I've done it enough in '06 hehe :D

What's your theory on the little birdy?
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Niiiiiiiice! I'd help drive too.. lord knows I've done it enough in '06 hehe :D

What's your theory on the little birdy?

the birdy has been making announcements about tours since 04... that's what the birdy is about
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    thats right.. some of the canadian/us 05 boots had that little bird on the cover :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    bostonlou wrote:
    the birdy has been making announcements about tours since 04... that's what the birdy is about

Thank you Mr. Ornithologist
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Yes, PJ played at Memorial Auditorium in Burlington, VT in 1991. Amazing, huh?

I was actually a freshman at UVM at the time. My roommate went to the show. I knew nothing about them then...took me about another year to come to my senses.
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Ornithologist! ha! that killed me
  • hang on hang on, im missing something here what new stuff has come out??!?
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    hang on hang on, im missing something here what new stuff has come out??!?

nothin really... to recap..

-the little bird is back so update your membership
    -Bonnaroo seems to be one of the tour rumors
    -The south also seems to be popular speculation
    -Others are thinking chicago or other blues related cities
    -Also rumors of Pearl Jam in Poland over on the Given to Fly forum

Thats all so far
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Tom K wrote:
    nothin really... to recap..

-the little bird is back so update your membership
    -Bonnaroo seems to be one of the tour rumors
    -The south also seems to be popular speculation
    -Others are thinking chicago or other blues related cities
    -Also rumors of Pearl Jam in Poland over on the Given to Fly forum

Thats all so far

Nice summation!

P.S. Are you from Forest City, Iowa?
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Nice summation!

P.S. Are you from Forest City, Iowa?

Nope.. Forest City, PA very small town.. about 2000 people
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Please, a 7000 seat venue is always a nice place to warm up and Missoula IS Pearl Jam's home away from home, and actually is Jeff's home, SO, how about a show boys?
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Foxy Mop wrote:

i've seen your medulla oblongata... so i wouldn't talk ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Tom K wrote:
    Nope.. Forest City, PA very small town.. about 2000 people

forest city! i didn't think you had THAT many. :) i'm from scranton.
    nfanel wrote:
    forest city! i didn't think you had THAT many. :) i'm from scranton.

haha.. on citydata it says 1,795... We don't have any traffic lights or chain restaurants though...Nice to see some fello NEPAn's on the board
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Tom K wrote:
    haha.. on citydata it says 1,795... We don't have any traffic lights or chain restaurants though...Nice to see some fello NEPAn's on the board

i think there are a lot of PJ fans in NEPA....which is why montage or the arena would be a great announcement from the birdy! :D
    nfanel wrote:
    i think there are a lot of PJ fans in NEPA....which is why montage or the arena would be a great announcement from the birdy! :D

The Mountain would be fun.. alot of room to tailgate and party before the show.. I'm not a big fan of Pavilion seating, but in our own backyard would be great nonetheless..
This discussion has been closed.