Tweet tweet.....sweeeeet UPDATE!

Comments

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Don't kid youselves Northerns.It will be a southern tour.Let the backlash begin
    !
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    Sawyer wrote:
    would PJ even sell out a baseball stadium......unfortunately, probably not right?
    Sure, why not? Keep the PJ faith!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Sawyer wrote:
    .....to be a fly on the wall in the 10 Club office......how the hell did you guys get those ridiculous jobs anyway?
    They probably started by getting a degree in 'Fan club management webmastering studies' and went from there :D ..
  • amiramir Posts: 131
    Solat13 wrote:
    Well let's see we have eggs, ducks, basket and spring mentioned. All have Easter connotations so I'm guessing some tour dates to be announced beginning with the month of April.

* Also Goooood Grief was used which is what Charlie Brown would say and there's a famous Peanuts Easter special.

Maybe we're getting another Easter Sunday concert in Atlanta ala 94.

I actually heard that they were going to play a passover concert on the israel/egypt border....
    4/9/06 Lisbon
    5/9/06 Lisbon
    7/9/06 Madrid
    30/06/10 Berlin
  • HoPHoP Posts: 33
    Tomorrow the first dates of the Euro-Tour will be announced (besides Poland, which leaked earlier). If not by the 10C then by the local promoters. :)
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Eggs/ducks/eggs/ducks/

all about those birds . . . Easter/Spring as mentioned already

on a different note, I realized this in December. Do you know how many bird references there are in the 12 days of Christmas? It's like the Audubon Anthem or something: partridge/geese/turtle doves/hens etc.

Any teams or mascots with ducks? Eggs make omlettes/souffles . . . hmm Souffleheim, France? hahahahaha I just made myself laugh ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_Way_for_Ducklings

http://www.swanboats.com/

http://bceagles.com/
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    HoP wrote:
    Tomorrow the first dates of the Euro-Tour will be announced (besides Poland, which leaked earlier). If not by the 10C then by the local promoters. :)

i like your type

direct and to the point

but yet you're hesitant to reveal your source

please... fill us in
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    so now im confused :D

are you fucking with me kat?

:D
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Any teams or mascots with ducks? Eggs make omlettes/souffles . . . hmm Souffleheim, France? hahahahaha I just made myself laugh ;)

Oregon Ducks

Portland!
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
    nevermind... i scrolled back a page ;)
    bostonlou wrote:
    ummmmm

kat's not here

ummmmm

i don't know how to say this

are you off your medicine again??

she was too!!!

hey! stop it!

:(

*scratches head*

*scratches butt*
    Kat wrote:
    Gooood grief...it's called a teaser and it's a heads-up reminder for Ten Club members or those who want to be a member to have their eggs in a row and their ducks in the basket....

Or maybe it would be better to spring things on people and then see how that goes? :D It could be interesting................

xo

it's an easter parade and we all get to ride the float!!!!!!!!!

fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!
    :D

Ha!

take YOUR medicine you poop peddler! :P
  • wilfmisswilfmiss Posts: 196
    Kat wrote:
    Gooood grief...it's called a teaser and it's a heads-up reminder for Ten Club members or those who want to be a member to have their eggs in a row and their ducks in the basket....

Or maybe it would be better to spring things on people and then see how that goes? :D It could be interesting................

xo

At this point, it seems to me that there will be a spring tour announcement, probably in the south...
    3-29-94-FL/9-24-96-MD/9-18-98-MD/9-05-00-PA/4-26-03-PA/5-03-03-PA/7-12-03-PA/10-1-04-PA/9-19-05-ON/9-28-05-PA/5-09-06-ON/5-10-06-ON/6-23-06-PA/6-19-08-NJ/10-28-09-PA/5-20-10-NY/5-21-10-NY/9-11-11-ON/9-12-11-ON/9-2-12-PA/9-22-12-GA/10-11-13-PA/10-18-13-NY/10-19-13-NY/10-16-14-MI/9-26-15-NY/4-9-16-FL/4-11-16-FL/8-8-18-WA/8-10-18-WA
  • HoPHoP Posts: 33
    bostonlou wrote:
    i like your type

direct and to the point

Thanks Lou! You know, the best (and most reliable) sources are the ones that you are not allowed to reveal. And because I want to get other news in the future, I will not reveal them.

Anyway, we can do nothing but wait and it will not be long until 10C makes the announcement.
    she was too!!!

hey! stop it!

:(

*scratches head*

*scratches butt*

*sniffs butt*

sorry... i was wrong

*goes back for another sniff* ;)
    HoP wrote:
    Thanks Lou! You know, the best (and most reliable) sources are the ones that you are not allowed to reveal. And because I want to get other news in the future, I will not reveal them.

Anyway, we can do nothing but wait and it will not be long until 10C makes the announcement.

tell me that your souce said something about them playing shows in the south?

holy crikey, if there is a tour announcement

its gonna be hectic and a very odd time around here coming up :D I mean...

we have some really weird and random speculations goin around right now :D
    bostonlou wrote:

*sniffs butt*

sorry... i was wrong

*goes back for another sniff* ;)

omg, ive finally found a nother butt sniffer...

hi, im mandi :) its nice to meet you:)
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    amir wrote:
    I actually heard that they were going to play a passover concert on the israel/egypt border....

Well it's much more likly to happen than the south, I tell you that
    A DJ in Orlando Carter was saying about them playing in Florida this Spring.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    einatshaul wrote:
    Well it's much more likly to happen than the south, I tell you that
    ? Yeah O.K.!!!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    A DJ in Orlando Carter was saying about them playing in Florida this Spring.

whoa seriously? NICE!

:):):)

seems like we may be meeting up more than once! :D
  • Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    Sawyer wrote:
    does PJ have a say in where they tour or is that all on the number crunching managers?

They ask Chuck Norris (but just as a formality). Then they use their mind control powers to let Chuck Norris think he's deciding where they play.

And to quote a previous post...

Pearl Jam doesn't take a break...they wait.
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • One of the few USEFUL posts in this thread. Thank you.
    Looks like this rumour from MusicScene might come true after all:

CONFIRMED: US & European Tour 2007

More developments on the PEARL JAM front. As reported by MusicScene late last year, the band has revealed their plans to release a 3-DVD set covering their mammoth 2006 World Tour. We can confirm that the set will be a compilation-style format, much like their previous DVD release 'Touring Band 2000' (2000). The box set will hit stores sometime in May.

We are also excited to announce that they will return to the stage for an exclusive string of European and US shows in mid-2007!

To open their return of Europe, PEARL JAM will make their third appearance at the Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands in May, followed by slots at the Rock Im Park and Rock Am Ring Festivals in Germany. After winding their way up through Denmark, Sweden and Poland they will be ready to rock the UK for four huge shows, concluding in London on June 21st. We understand that a number of major venues in cities along the US East and South-East coast, including Tampa, West Palm and Atlanta, have been booked by the band. More details soon.

Please let this be true!
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    from the Uk thread:
    I just typed "pearl jam" into ticketmaster.co.uk, and it now says "there are dates scheduled in your area".

It didnt say this two days ago when I last checked.

This usually means tickets are due to go on sale soon (or it did for the astoria gig)

My area is London by the way.

Interesting........
    it's true, it said 'no date scheduled' a few days ago

OH YEAH BABY! :D
    i imagine this is much like how a crack head waits for their dealer to call

cool
  • Msg Please!!!!!!

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • its a shit opinion at that.... its an international board dummy as proved by the numerous Australian show stickies on the Live forum

I was trying to be nice about it. no need to call me a dummy.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,273
    MSG please come on all you new yorker's were are you let's start a chant

MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG :):)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.