Tweet tweet.....sweeeeet UPDATE!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    2003 tour
    2004 vfc tour
    2005 canada tour
    2006 tour

for some reason i just dont see the band announcing dates for this year....

think they are gonna take a break in 2007......

hope i am wrong....

they are playing Poland 13th June 2007... thats 99% official and it was confirmed by the european division of Sony/BMG!

there are going to be some shows in 2007... whether its a full tour or not, we dont know :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    my thoughts.....

i think they are gonna have a contest....

and the lucky winner is gonna have STONE come over to their house and make a batch of ......

banana bread and
    sliders......

while wearing those checkered pants and dancing in your kitchen.....

no, no, no...

boom is gonna cook...everyone knows stone is a klutz in the kitchen jeez

but he is one hell of a dancer
    Nice shirt.
  • This is killing me
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • mindi wrote:
    Sooo glad I already e filed my taxes and my refund should be deposited by Friday!!! Having 8 kids does have some great rewards!!! Can I say BIG REFUND!!
    Soooo hoping for St Louis!! And maybe a few other close places!!!

I didn't know the Amish listen to PJ?
  • TaftTaft Posts: 454
    Cream Dream.
  • hidinghiding Posts: 290
    come on throw us a BONE!!!
    one love

respect
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Taft wrote:
    Cream Dream.

i was just on the seat tracker website and noticed i need to become your friend ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • TaftTaft Posts: 454
    bostonlou wrote:
    i was just on the seat tracker website and noticed i need to become your friend ;)

Haha.
  • GerriEGerriE Posts: 14
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k. It's my turn to attempt an interpretation of this cryptic, coded message, which has been cleverly pieced together by the ex C.I.A operative who goes by the name of Sea.
    First off, birdy's don't talk. Unless of course she's referring to either Big Bird, of Sesame st fame, or Tweetee pie. Now, Sea's use of the word 'little' leads me to surmise that she is referring to Tweetee pie as being her source of information.
    O.k, now you may ask where tweetee pie receives his information? I suspect it's from his best friend - Sylvester. Sylvester? Sylvester Stallone - rhymes with 'home'. So Pearl Jam are playing at my home?
    Sorted! :cool:
    I'll get the kettle on!

Busy bird - hummingbird - lives in woodlands and parks.....outdoor concert??
  • jaboodey wrote:
    I know nothing, heard only the Bonnaroo rumour, but just wish to remind everyone of the new Passport regulations for out of this crazy country travel. Especially those (me!) who loved the Canadian tour.

you only need a passport for air travel between the us and canada, the law won't apply to driving for at least another year or so
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Please be a UK Tour.

2 nights Manchester, 2 nights Glasgow, 2 nights Dublin, 3 nights London and a free 10c only gig at Astoria please! (Well I can dream)
    Manchester 4/6/2000

and then wait 6 years...

Leeds 25/8/2006
    Paris 11/9/2006
    Wembley 18/6/2007
    Check out the Wembley Blog here - http://pjwembley.wordpress.com/
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I didn't know the Amish listen to PJ?
    I don't get it, do the Amish have a lot of kids?
    I'm not Amish tho, LOL, just easily persuaded. No really I have 2 boys and had 4 girls so we needed 1 more boy because my other boys middle names are Neil and Alex so we needed 1 more to name him Geddy, but ended up with twin girls! I swear when I found out I was having twins and we thought they would be boys I was going to name them Eddie and Geddy. But they are girls.
    Really tho I love all of my kids, can't imagine life without any of them.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • chrisg72chrisg72 Posts: 112
    mindi wrote:
    I don't get it, do the Amish have a lot of kids?
    I'm not Amish tho, LOL, just easily persuaded. No really I have 2 boys and had 4 girls so we needed 1 more boy because my other boys middle names are Neil and Alex so we needed 1 more to name him Geddy, but ended up with twin girls! I swear when I found out I was having twins and we thought they would be boys I was going to name them Eddie and Geddy. But they are girls.
    Really tho I love all of my kids, can't imagine life without any of them.

I thought you were kidding earlier. Wow, I can't believe you have that many kids. And I thought it was hard with 3 kids!! My twins will be 2 in March. Mine are boy/girl. When will your twins be two?
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11
  • Holy shit, hope is still alive!!! So, how shitty will my 10C tickets for the memphis show be with a number like 318XXX?

Once, my number was much better but for some dumbass reason I let my membership lapse
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • just read that Crowded House have re-united and are playing Coachella Music Fest in California.....

hhmmmmmm .....
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • bostonlou wrote:

hey whats the seat tracker website.. i feel like i've been there before but don't remember
    i am a rhinosaurus and my skin is three feet thick
  • nuzpapernuzpaper Posts: 211
    hey whats the seat tracker website.. i feel like i've been there before but don't remember

http://www.touringfans.com/10cseats.php?action=home
    Toronto 96, Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Ottawa 05, Toronto 05, Toronto 06, Toronto 06, Denver 06, Denver 06, Chicago 07, New York 08, New York 08...I'm just getting started
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    smells like a dvd to me
  • i am a rhinosaurus and my skin is three feet thick
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    the birdy needs to tell pearl jam to visit missouri. or somewhere within a few hours drive.

ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!!!

HEY PEARL JAM AND THE WORLD CHAMPION CARDINALS, what more could you ask for, now when they come here they dont have to play with out minds about whether the Cardinals won or not because we already know..hahaha :)
    my2hands wrote:
    smells like a dvd to me

why would you need your membership up-to-date for a dvd? :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858

Ummm maybe a Ten Club only DVD

free bonus ten club dvd

but, as i have predicted in the past.

they will be announcing the second half of their world tour. they will do a major USA tour covering the whole map. especially considering they only played REAL shows on the coasts. the petty shows they were openers in the midwest and denver, and they skipped the south. nopt to mention eddie mentioned at one of the europe shows that they would be back next year.

see you fuckers on tour in 2007 :)
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    my2hands wrote:
    smells like a dvd to me

Now, that would be something for EVERY 10c member to be able to purchase, only through 10c!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ohhh I hope it's DVDs!! 3 discs of touring 2006 shows!!

Excellent!!!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    Oz Jammer wrote:

highly unlikely.
  • It's gotta be shows... cant be dvds.... we just gotta sit and wait and see what surfaces... as we've learned in the past rumors are often just rumors...

sucks for any pj fans who made new years resolutions to stop biting their nails cause mine nails are real short now
    i am a rhinosaurus and my skin is three feet thick
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Oz Jammer wrote:

I dont think that 10C wants huge amounts of disapoointed people by releasing a DVD only, with all this fuss created by Sea's post :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    IamMine wrote:
    Now, that would be something for EVERY 10c member to be able to purchase, only through 10c!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ohhh I hope it's DVDs!! 3 discs of touring 2006 shows!!

Excellent!!!

this wont happen

think about it man!!! a 3dvd box set is a marketable item... why would they just make it available to 10club members... that only creates people who will copy it and sell it on Ebay for $100 a pop!

its shows people.... shows :)
    Sea wrote:
    That busy little birdy told us now would be a good time to make sure your Ten Club membership is current and active because there's some stuff coming up and you don't want to be singing the blues if you miss out.

Wow, that's a beak-full for a little birdy!

definitely a southern leg and the world tour continues
  • GerriEGerriE Posts: 14
    This says it all:

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BIG MAHALO!01.02.07
    It's been a great ride- from crossing Canada, going "down under" in both hemishperes, getting reacquainted with the Old Country, going coast-to-coast here at home and of course, a couple of weeks in paradise to end it up- and now a well-deserved break for the holidays. Some of us are shaking out the cobwebs and getting the headquarters warmed up for what we're hoping will be another great year.

So aloha and mahalo to you all.
This discussion has been closed.