Horrible experience at Wrigley 2 (also posted this at Given to Fly)

124»

Comments

• I know nothing about nothing ... but selling ADA seating to someone who doesn't need it sort of defeats the purpose of having an ADA section in the first place.

It doesn't seem plausible that this would be allowed, but again I have no expertise in the matter.

Yeah but you can't deny Disabled people the right to sell to a limited amount of people, which would be discrimination.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,091
    edited August 2016

tdawe said:

Before this thread gets shut down, and without commenting on the wisdom/morality of trying to buy your way into wheelchair seating [shakes head], I'd like to note that the villains of this story are a couple of working guys trying to make it through the worst two nights of their year.

Uh Huh. You also didn't read the whole post. Marc was letting women by like it was an assembly line, case in point my friends wife. K I'm messaging Kat. I forgot how bitter and pretentious most of the people on here are.
    I read the whole thing. It was a story about a polite, blameless individual of pure heart on the one hand, and two ogres full of unmotivated spite on the other. I'm going to go ahead and assume there's at least one other side to it.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    I think this is an interesting topic.
This discussion has been closed.