The strings attached for tickets

124»

Comments

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272

Horse2345 said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

please send a few warm bags to Horse2345, thanks.
    To be honest man I am not too sure why you are getting so worked up about this and trying to make it a nationality thing. People have a difference of opinion no need to fling half funny insults at where people live.
    no one is worked up here my friend. i have a doober between my lips, and a cold beer in one hand. i say fuck alot. dont let it confuse you. your buddy singled me out and i will defend myself. he makes no valid points, and just wants to cry and complain. thats the guys pleasure, casting his opinion on everything. and frankly, thats fucking annoying.
    Lol, noboy's worked up eh, gee i dont see anybody else PM'in me asking to "settle things" and sending their phone numbers. Somebody has issues. Lol
    the message said these exact words: give me a call, maybe we can talk this out. with my # in it. that was in october. i genuinely wanted to talk it out with you. no message said "settle things". you are a drama queen.
    Lol, sure thats why you just kept bring my name up.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • zevilonezevilone Posts: 339

zevilone said:

this thread is so weird, but i have TOTD phillies and Seattles to trade for wrigley2 GA if anyone is looking KThxBai

done deal. wrigley 2 GA for the seattle. thats how shit gets done.

some play checkers, some play chess.... CHECK MATE
    #EveryoneWins
  • Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

To be honest man I am not too sure why you are getting so worked up about this and trying to make it a nationality thing. People have a difference of opinion no need to fling half funny insults at where people live.
    no one is worked up here my friend. i have a doober between my lips, and a cold beer in one hand. i say fuck alot. dont let it confuse you. your buddy singled me out and i will defend myself. he makes no valid points, and just wants to cry and complain. thats the guys pleasure, casting his opinion on everything. and frankly, thats fucking annoying.
    Lol, noboy's worked up eh, gee i dont see anybody else PM'in me asking to "settle things" and sending their phone numbers. Somebody has issues. Lol
    the message said these exact words: give me a call, maybe we can talk this out. with my # in it. that was in october. i genuinely wanted to talk it out with you. no message said "settle things". you are a drama queen.
    lol, seriously? you are seriously typing lol? i am proud to say this the first time in my life i have typed those letters in any form of message. and im embarrassed i did it in this message. fucking lol.... good grief.

i brought you up horse because you brought me into this thread. then you brought up me asking you to, exact words of the message, "call and talk things out" almost 1 year ago, as if i just messaged you regarding this thread. and you manipulate the words in that message from 1 year ago to build your interweb case. how about you dont worry about me, my trades, my tickets, and worry about yourself? is that so hard for you to do? mind your own business? again, i'd be genuinely happy to talk things out if you want to call. otherwise, please stop quoting me and talking to me.

Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

lol, seriously? you are seriously typing lol? i am proud to say this the first time in my life i have typed those letters in any form of message. and im embarrassed i did it in this message. fucking lol.... good grief.

i brought you up horse because you brought me into this thread. then you brought up me asking you to, exact words of the message, "call and talk things out" almost 1 year ago, as if i just messaged you regarding this thread. and you manipulate the words in that message from 1 year ago to build your interweb case. how about you dont worry about me, my trades, my tickets, and worry about yourself? is that so hard for you to do? mind your own business? again, i'd be genuinely happy to talk things out if you want to call. otherwise, please stop quoting me and talking to me.
    Funny, actually i hadnt even the faintest thought of you for months and then you brought my name up in another post, like i said, you can talk alot but as soon as someone brings your name up you go off. So maybe you should take your own advice.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Funny, actually i hadnt even the faintest thought of you for months and then you brought my name up in another post, like i said, you can talk alot but as soon as someone brings your name up you go off. So maybe you should take your own advice.
    do you feel better now? can we be done?
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    Wow this thread took a turn
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Thread has serious potential to become a Dateline NBC special.
  • Thread has serious potential to become a Dateline NBC special.

Lol
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • zevilone said:

zevilone said:

this thread is so weird, but i have TOTD phillies and Seattles to trade for wrigley2 GA if anyone is looking KThxBai

#EveryoneWins
    Ooh! I'm still looking to buy another philly 2 single. #morepeoplewin
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul said:

FWIW, I haven't seen a bag of milk since 1984. =)

Are you talking about bewbs?

Thread has serious potential to become a Dateline NBC special.

And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • zevilone said:

zevilone said:

#EveryoneWins
    you win. i have a free ticket for you.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453

zevilone said:

zevilone said:

#EveryoneWins
    Woah there! Free isnt face value!

Lol :lol:
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • zevilone said:

zevilone said:

#EveryoneWins
    Woah there! Free isnt face value!

Lol :lol:
    right... that wouldnt surprise me at all to hear that in here.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Thread has serious potential to become a Dateline NBC special.

Lol! AKA : "My Life is Over,"
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    Did someone say Dateline?

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

:lol: No!!

This is what I had for milk until I was about 8..... Probably a good idea actually. Much less production cost and waste than a carton or jug. I assume there were just too many incidents of the things breaking open in people's shopping carts and trunks and whatnot, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

This is what I had for milk until I was about 8..... Probably a good idea actually. Much less production cost and waste than a carton or jug. I assume there were just too many incidents of the things breaking open in people's shopping carts and trunks and whatnot, lol.
    Still going strong in eastern provinces, PJ_Soul.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ya and its usually cheaper.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    PJNB said:

dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ya and its usually cheaper.
    I did not know! How very retro! :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    PJ_Soul said:

Just needs a straw glued to the side!
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Lol i remember milk in a bag
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    Please take your personal issue with each other off the forum. If you cannot get along with someone it's time to put them on ignore. Since we don't have an ignore feature on this forum it will be up to you to not respond to the posts. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk. If you see a problem post please report it and let us handle it.
    Thank you

Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

Etc.. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
This discussion has been closed.