Raleigh Suprise in the mail today!

schuey1schuey1 Posts: 23
Is every Ten Club member that had Raleigh tickets receiving these? Dont want to give away the suprise if didnt get yours yet

Comments

• on2legson2legs Posts: 14,982
    Check eBay. If they are it won't be long before they're for sale.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Jill-oJill-o Posts: 33
    I got them in the mail yesterday :)
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Posts: 4,830
    Nothing here in Cleveland yet!

Think they did it for GA only? I had 10c reserved for Raleigh
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
    I had reserved seats...I did email them back in April though and asked if they would be able to send my tickets to me as a keepsake
    Jill-o said:

I had reserved seats...I did email them back in April though and asked if they would be able to send my tickets to me as a keepsake

Ah, I did not, bummer
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
    Yeah, i wasn't going to say anything cause I didn't want the ten club to get blasted with emails just in case it was an isolated thing, but someone else posted about it on facebook so it's out now
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    I did not have tickets but have friends who did. Hoping the surprise comes their way, too. A very thoughtful gesture. :plus_one: and :rock_on:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Pics or it didn't happen.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    I've seen pictures. OP doesn't want to post and as a kindness, we won't either. Easy enough to find though. Give a quick internet search. You'll find them right away.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Who needs two autographed tickets? If someone wants to part with one, hit me up!!!
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453

Who needs two autographed tickets? If someone wants to part with one, hit me up!!!

Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    edited June 2016
    I have some nice items to trade for a ticket. 2016 posters, hats etc. Pm me
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    did the entire band sign the tickets?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    Did anyone get one if they didn't ask 10c?
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Whatever it is, I haven't received it /:
    Very curious as to what you all got!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Thanks for posting the pic.

Anyone who receives this pack just hit the lottery, IMO. Anything signed by the whole band brings big $$$$. And you just got two.

Kudos to the band and 10C for doing this. :plus_one:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    EM194007 said:

Anyone who receives this pack just hit the lottery, IMO. Anything signed by the whole band brings big $$$$. And you just got two.

Whoa, this is for money-grubbing vs something as a nice gift?

Really hope I'm missing something here.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    hedonist said:

EM194007 said:

I would sure hope people don't sell them, they'ed be priceless to me, didn't have tickets for that show myself, so I won't be getting anything. But, I hate to say it, you'll probably see some show up on evilbay.
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    I can't get over how awesome this is. Blown away by gestures like this, very proud to support this band and community.
  • pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983
    So I had 10C GA for this show, planned to travel down from Virginia.... I did not write an email....will I get this cool package or is it only going to those that wrote in?
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • paylingpayling Posts: 339
    Did anyone in reserved get this, or just GA? I had reserved 10C for this show. Great gesture either way.
    PA
    pulling69 said:

So I had 10C GA for this show, planned to travel down from Virginia.... I did not write an email....will I get this cool package or is it only going to those that wrote in?

This seems to be the big question at the moment

pulling69 said:

This seems to be the big question at the moment
    True...True. I will say this, that if ONLY people that wrote in get the hook up I will be kind of bitter as I was in the same boat and just didn't take the 30 seconds to bang out an email a few months ago.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,614
    hedonist said:

EM194007 said:

You have nearly 15,000 posts and you're shocked that "fans" would do this?
    I really hope I get them in the mail! They would be going straight to the framers to be framed with the sticker and a copy of the bands letter
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    hedonist said:

EM194007 said:

Will be interesting to see how many are sent out and how many show up on ebay. It's a guarantee that these will be sold at some point, especially if people have two autographed tickets.
    I can't wait to check my mail and then be disappointed later today...

hedonist said:

EM194007 said:

Will be interesting to see how many are sent out and how many show up on ebay. It's a guarantee that these will be sold at some point, especially if people have two autographed tickets.
    If I get this package as a 10C GA Raleigh ticket buyer, my spare set of everything is going straight to my show buddy that was planning on going to the gig with me... We had everything setup: food, hotels, transport, beer, gin, bourbon, delivered food, chairs(and an umbrella), more gin and beer......
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    pulling69 said:

hedonist said:

EM194007 said:

If I get this package as a 10C GA Raleigh ticket buyer, my spare set of everything is going straight to my show buddy that was planning on going to the gig with me... We had everything setup: food, hotels, transport, beer, gin, bourbon, delivered food, chairs(and an umbrella), more gin and beer......
    That's exactly as it should be too, nicely done