Raleigh Suprise in the mail today!

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185

I can't see the band signing 2,000 tickets so probably just to those who asked. Would be cool if they sent at least the stickers to everyone who had tickets.

I could totally see the band signing 2000 tickets, or whatever the 10C ticket allotment is. They're cool like that.
    Unfortunately, I ordered mine thru Ticketmaster, but this is a super awesome gesture for those in 10C and I couldn't be happier for you folks!! :plus_one:
    I don't think they printed enough stickers.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845

I can't see the band signing 2,000 tickets so probably just to those who asked. Would be cool if they sent at least the stickers to everyone who had tickets.

I could totally see the band signing 2000 tickets, or whatever the 10C ticket allotment is. They're cool like that.
    Unfortunately, I ordered mine thru Ticketmaster, but this is a super awesome gesture for those in 10C and I couldn't be happier for you folks!! :plus_one:
    Yeah, I think these were one-offs to people who emailed for souvenirs. It would be nice if they mailed to anyone that did email though whether nice or angry emails :)
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716

Yeah, I think these were one-offs to people who emailed for souvenirs. It would be nice if they mailed to anyone that did email though whether nice or angry emails :)
    If thats the deal then 10c is about to get a shit ton of emails
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    edited June 2016
    KC138045 said:

Yea, looks like just to those that emailed, wanting their tickets for souvenirs after it was cancelled.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • toolfan2305toolfan2305 Posts: 356
    Whatever happened to a simple thank you? This band goes above and beyond.
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    MedozK said:

KC138045 said:

Yea, looks like just to those that emailed, wanting their tickets for souvenirs after it wa cancelled.
    Thought about emailing them originally as well, but with all the negativity swirling around, didn't want to throw another email into their queue. I guess we can wait and see. Looking back on it now . . . Standing in line for merch in Columbia, their head of the merch trailer and I started chatting and the Raleigh cancellation and he said, "they'll make it up to you." . . . Hadn't thought about that since.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

+1
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    deadendp said:

+1
    :)

(also for toolfan's username)
  • toolfan2305toolfan2305 Posts: 356
    Thanks
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Gee thanks I think lol
  • hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 198
    That is awesome! Congrats to anybody who gets this (keeping my fingers crossed!)
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    10 - Bristow
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore
    24 - Las Vegas (16th) / Las Vegas (18th) / Baltimore
  • hadfiiw said:

That is awesome! Congrats to anybody who gets this (keeping my fingers crossed!)

^^^ This.... ^^^
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I think we know from past experience that 10c & PJ make these kind of gestures on a small scale so Im sure only a lucky few will get these. Just like the distribution of certain wine colored vinyl in the mystery sale etc. Its a bit of luck and will always leave loads of us green with envy.

Of course maybe thats why my Deep and 2015 single is so late, Im getting one of the signed ones.
  • This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)
    Jun 30, 10:39 AM PDT

We are only sending Raleigh 10c tickets upon written request. So just write us back confirming your mailing address and we'll pop your tickets in the mail to you. But please know we cannot guarantee your particular pair were signed this was done only for a random selection of envelopes.

-10c
  • RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

We are only sending Raleigh 10c tickets upon written request. So just write us back confirming your mailing address and we'll pop your tickets in the mail to you. But please know we cannot guarantee your particular pair were signed this was done only for a random selection of envelopes.

-10c

WHY WOULD THEY SEND YOU TICKETS THAT YOU DID NOT PAY FOR. YOUR MONEY WAS REFUNDED.

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    YEAH WHY?

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • RC153010 said:

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

WHY WOULD THEY SEND YOU TICKETS THAT YOU DID NOT PAY FOR. YOUR MONEY WAS REFUNDED.

Buzz kill!

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,468
    Random

So now we went from maybe 1000 autographed tickets.....

To maybe 6....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 198

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

Thanks!!
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    10 - Bristow
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore
    24 - Las Vegas (16th) / Las Vegas (18th) / Baltimore
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Posts: 4,830

Random

So now we went from maybe 1000 autographed tickets.....

To maybe 6....

Yeah. I'm betting only the people who emailed awhile ago will end up with signed tickets.

I don't see the band getting back together in a room and signing them for everyone else who requests them now.

I bet they'll still throw in the stickers though since that's easy enough to do, so worth emailing them, but don't expect the tickets to be signed.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    i never thought to email about the tix. wish i had.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited July 2016
    Maybe I should email ticketmaster and get my tix signed by the ceo? lol

Nice gesture for a handful of people
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RC153010 said:

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

Tickets were already printed. I'm assuming those asking for tickets they would have gotten had the show happened are looking for a souvenir. It's not as if they can use the ticket for another show. It's a nice gesture on the band and 10c's part.
    ELITIST FUK
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    RC153010 said:

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

LOGAN, IS THAT YOU? ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    deadendp said:

RC153010 said:

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

LOGAN, IS THAT YOU? ;)
    :rofl:
  • lolobugglolobugg Posts: 8,192
    hedonist said:

deadendp said:

RC153010 said:

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

LOGAN, IS THAT YOU? ;)
    :rofl:
    looks like my style, but absolutely not me. :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• on2legson2legs Posts: 14,982
    my2hands said:

Maybe I should email ticketmaster and get my tix signed by the ceo?

Nice gesture for a handful of people, seems like a smack in the face to the other 15,000 though

But the other 15,000 people acted like 3 year olds when the show was cancelled so not really that hard a smack.

I think it was a nice gesture for a few fans by he band. Glad some people ended up with a cool souvenir.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 832
    Since Pearl Jam cancelled the concert due to a discriminatory law....I don't think they should discriminate some ticket holders by only giving the autographs to a select few.....
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    RC153010 said:

This is from 10c...

Tickets
    Tickets (Ten Club)

-10c

because they asked? I still have my GNR tickets from the 2002 show in Vancouver that the venue cancelled....