Options

What the FUCK ever happened to Insignificance?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

At the risk of being redundant I'll say it again- the choice is easy, folks:

You can vote for a woman who is pretending (vaguely) to be moderate to liberal Democrat or
    You can vote for a man who is pretending to be a Republican politician or
    You can vote for the one person who wants to work to create changes that will benefit the average woman and man in America, motivate us to movie away from being a war-like people and assist in creating a healthier environment (Bernie Sanders, of course).

As for Ed, he's a smart enough guy. I'm hoping he has this figured out.

Amen, I wish he had endorsed Bernie, he is the only one I want to vote for other than Jill Stein, but unless she can get her message out there, not sure how she can get more than 2 or 3%
    Stein would be my first choice too, Hank. Apparently America isn't ready for someone that good yet. Bernie is the best choice of the three top runners by a mile. No, make that by about 2,475 miles (NY to LAX) plus the other captured territories.
    exactly, I would have to hold my nose to vote for Trump, but I just can't vote for Hillary, she and her husband are already responsible for millions of innocent people being killed, I just can't let them keep killing, all to benefit her ego and bank account
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Hillary Clinton: Republican For President (Documentary)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7QxF12S8g
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,923
    Looks like insignificance will happen tonight. As they are doing the whole album!
  • Options
    UndrakanUndrakan Donostia - San Sebastian Posts: 113
    Tonight!!! Peace and Love
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    Here it comes!
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It'd be great if they played the entire album BUT that =)
  • Options
    Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 960
    Well there it is in Toronto!
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    hedonist said:

It'd be great if they played the entire album BUT that =)

Ha ha ha. But... whoops.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Fantastic!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Well, they played it. Time to go to bed.

I expect to see peace in the Middle East when I eat my cookie crisp when I break for fast tomorrow
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Cookie crisp, Jason !?

I'll bring the milk, spoons, and of course, bowls :)

(note that I may or may not play C-3)