Options

The NYC Puker, also known as the "Jeremy Guy"

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,918

WOW! :lol image ok that beats my almost losing my keys under the car story. what section was this in?

The white car right after security? Dude I was right there!! What the hell happened?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Did it ruin the poster/stickers/pins/flip flops....
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 503

speeedyyyyyy
    didn't give attention
    to the fact that
    security didn't care....hare.......

Puking on me, the vomit
    It reeked of boo'ooze
    Evenbro puking
    Allllll overrrrrrrrr

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Well that son of a bitch sure got what he deserved! Just standing there, minding his own business, casually enjoying a concert with friends, slowly rocking to the beat of the music... He got his, needed to get yakked on and belittled, well done, evenbro, fuck that guy!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    HAHAHA! Best story and post ever!
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    What a snapperhead.

Poor bastard that got puked on. After the beer, he should have opened a can of whoopass on that idiot: "You puked on the wrong bull, lightweight."

What a hilarious event to witness. I'm pretty sure after all was said and done... I'd be laughing my ass off for the sheer absurdity of it all.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Damn so now we have the Boston puker & NY puker c'mon Canada step up your game !!

Canadians don't puke. I believe it's in their genes or some shit. Believe me I've drank my ass off with some.
    Every Canadian circle of friends has one or two pukers.

We tolerate them, but view them as highly inadequate and manage them accordingly.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    AngryGreg said:

This is one of the funniest and most horrible things I have ever read. I love it and hate it all at the same time, but I laughed so hard I was crying.

///|||\\\ this

Speedy, you rule.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,905
    This is the kinda shit that happens at a PJ concert? Wow, it's been a while.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989

So I have what seemed to be a nice enough couple sitting next to me at MSG1. My only conversation was when I apologized, about 5 songs in to the show for kind of taking up some of his space. I think we ended up with an extra person or 2 in our row, so it was kind of tight. He smiled and said "no problem", and all was good. As the show goes on, him and his wife make a few trips for beers, and seem to be having a good enough time. I never care how people enjoy their show. We are all different, Some people sing, some dance, some stand there quietly, some jump up and down, it doesn't matter, its your show, do it anyway you want to. The show goes on, and the gentleman is one of those who was just kind of standing there and seemed to be having a good enough time. Him and his wife proceed to make a couple more beer runs. The show goes on.
    The band breaks in to Jeremy, and all of a sudden the guy next to me just GOES NUTS! He starts singing at the top of his lungs, and knows every word to the song. I just giggle to myself. The guy next to me is 'THE JERMEY GUY!!!" But its all good, he knows the song, he obviously loves the song, so all the power to him. But yes, I have to admit I was giggling to myself.

About 3-4 songs later, is when everything took a turn for the worse for "The Jeremy Guy". I see him and his wife take off down the row, and I am guessing it is for another round of beers. On the way down the row it was either The Jeremy Guy or his wife who proceed to PUKE on 3-4 people in the row in front of us. UGHHH!!! Vomit is covering the chairs, and on the backs of 3-4 different people. One guy who got puked on turns around and just starts screaming and yelling, as anyone would. He is PISSED! As he is screaming and yelling, The Jeremy guy then takes his full beer and THROWS it on the guy he just puked on!!!

Not only did he puke on 4 people, but then he threw his beer at one of them!!!! HOLY FUCK! Now the guy who got puked on, then had a beer thrown on him, IS FUCKING LIVID! Yet, all he does is keep on screaming. If it were me, I would have been in jail, because the Jeremy guy would have been beaten to death.

Anyway, as the guy is screaming and yelling at "The Jeremy Guy" ....."The Jeremy Guy" proceeds to make one of the funniest exits I have ever seen. He is staring at the guy he just puked on, and threw a beer on....

And takes his hand and puts his thumb to his nose and wiggles his 4 fingers. Im sure there is a name for this gesture, but I don't know what it is. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. Put your thumb to the tip of your nose, and wiggle your 4 fingers.

That is my story of "The Jeremy Guy"

He puked on 4 people
    He then threw his beer at them
    Then he gave them the old "Thumb to the nose, and wiggle your fingers"
    Then he left the building.

This is the kind of shit legends are made of....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    NYCPJNYCPJ nyc Posts: 761
    awesome story! Unfortunately, too many puker stories at PJ shows. Night 1, section 107, at some point during the encores, the woman in front of me puked all over the seat in front of her then took off, never to return! Fortunately, everyone was standing but I felt bad for the beautiful woman who was the recipient of the puke. It coated her seat and everything on it (jacket, bag). She looked understandably upset and annoyed. Guy who was with the puker didnt even know she did it.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    edited May 2016
    During the Philly 2 show last week, we mistakenly spilled some popcorn on the seat in front of us. I felt bad about it and I tried to brush it off and got most of it onto the floor. But it was funny at the end of the show when the woman who had been standing and rocking out the entire show turned around, picked up her coat from the seat and popcorn fell out. She had that "what the hell?!?" look on her face and we acted like we had no idea where that popcorn came from - maybe it fell from the upper level? I dunno....

After reading Speedy's story, I am now really glad that it was not puke, but only popcorn.

not sure if my story is actually that funny at all, but it's all I got
    Post edited by rick1zoo2 on
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,463
    These people suck so bad. I flew my family up to Portland in 2013 for the show as it was going to be my 2 kids first show at 18 and 21 and my 20th year anniversary show as I first saw them in 1993 in Portland with Neil Young and Blind Melon. My wife, kids and I were having a blast in the stands about halfway through the concert when I notice a lady (about 40) a couple of rows down and to the right past out in her seat while everyone else was standing and rocking out.
    Not long after she wakes up and pukes on the seats/people in front of her. She and her hubby left and the staff mopped up the puke the best they could but the smell was strong for the rest of the show and my wife and daughter wanted to leave. Fuck these people! If your that sick go home!
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    imagephoto 104608-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-xf4s_zpssi3yhc5w.gif" />
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Maybe next tour instead of earplugs they can promote PJ cares barf bags and depends for all the pukers and pissers out there.
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 503
    camsjam said:

Maybe next tour instead of earplugs they can promote PJ cares barf bags and depends for all the pukers and pissers out there.

All limited edition of course, flippers will love some PJ depends

• Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    see in Seattle we have legal marijuana, so you don't have to be a drunk douchebag, and stoners are much better at holding their lunch & dinner
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    reading this shit scares me, and makes me realize how many fucking stupid people there are in the US, although many countries I am sure are just as bad
    During 2012, an estimated 4.2 million U.S. adults reported driving while impaired by alcohol at least once in the preceding 30 days, resulting in an estimated 121 million alcohol-impaired driving episodes annually, and a national rate of 505 episodes per 1,000 population.
    http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6430a2.htm
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    rick1zoo2 said:

During the Philly 2 show last week, we mistakenly spilled some popcorn...

Wait...Popcorn???

Sorry for my ignorance, I've only seen them play in Europe.

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Spags said:

rick1zoo2 said:

Wait...Popcorn???

Yeah shits fuckin crazy in America! We eat popcorn and nachos and hot dogs and bags of peanuts and burgers and pizza and then drink a case of beer with our 40 year old wife and three kids and then hurl it all onto the backs of the fans in front of us!! Then we make hand gestures at our victims and run, it's crazy bro
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,463

Spags said:

rick1zoo2 said:

Wait...Popcorn???

Yeah shits fuckin crazy in America! We eat popcorn and nachos and hot dogs and bags of peanuts and burgers and pizza and then drink a case of beer with our 40 year old wife and three kids and then hurl it all onto the backs of the fans in front of us!! Then we make hand gestures at our victims and run, it's crazy bro
    Wait! Did you just pitch an idea for a new reality TV show??? Hahaha!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    The puker obviously threw the beer on the guy to wash off the puke. He was trying to be nice.

I can't think of any rational reason for the hand gesture though.
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    just read through 81 posts hoping to hear from the poor puke-ees.. i dont know what id do if that happened to me, talk about going from an all time high to an all time low..

what an ass
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,745
    edited May 2016
    Hoccapuk said:

I'd love to have a Klausen Depends. Probably a bitch to frame though...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,852
    DeLukin said:

Hoccapuk said:

I'd love to have a Klausen Depends. Probably a bitch to frame though...
    on the back it would read "I Got Shit".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    camsjam said:

made of organic material of course

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,255
    A Tale of Two Cites, Pearl Jam Puke Edition:

Boston:
    Concertgoer pukes on floor.
    Apologizes to those around him.
    Stays in area and ensures venue staff cleans puke.
    Enjoys concert.

New York:
    Concertgoer pukes on 4 other concertgoers.
    Eschewing an apology, puker throws beer in face of one of the pukees.
    Puker also thumbs nose at said pukee to add insult (especially in Quebec) to injury.
    Puker vacates premises unscathed.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487

Also apparently they never saw Eddie drink Bile Beer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jMbkXEJeUM

"I have tasted, a beer wasted"
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :rofl:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    camsjam said:

Or you know...the venues can not over serve show attendees. They seem to have no problem selling beer to folks who are well past their limit.