Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• bostonlou wrote:
    one question

who the fluck are you and these others who have never posted in this thread??? ;)

KIDDING

i know people have lives and jobs and shit... just find it funny all these people lining up and chiming in

Lou,

Remember this. It's not a hunch.

But even if it was a hunch, are you saying you'd disagree with it?
    the Minions
  • bostonlou wrote:
    it's easier to understand when you're not talking in code

what good would it do to almost call someone out? I think that is the question

from what i see... you have no proof

telling the truth isn't against the rules

making up shit because you have a hunch might be

just because i don't agree with you doesn't make it an unfriendly discussion...

So I have to prove it to you for it to be credible??

That's some ego you have there Lou.

My original post was not directed at you, sorry if it offended you or Masterframer, it was kind of a generalization based on my knowledge, I just am not going to pander to the gossips. The people that are addressed by my post will know I'm referring to them because they know me.

I don't know any of you regulars here.

understand?
    the Minions
  • So I have to prove it to you for it to be credible??

My original post was not directed at you, sorry if it offended you or Masterframer, it was kind of a generalization based on my knowledge, I just am not going to pander to the gossips. The people that are addressed by my post will know I'm referring to them because they know me.

understand?

You didnt offend me... I just thought it is kinda silly to say anything about it. Just makes you look bitter that you didnt get a print. I would be bitter too but I wouldnt call out people that were doubling up.

That's their business.

Now if they came on here and said, "Yeah! I got my second Hawaii" I might say something. But when it comes down to it you weren't around to purchase a print in the first place right?

So why does it matter if someone got two? If it was a case where you were trying to get a print and they sold out before you could then MAYBE say something but that didn't really happen. As soon as someone said the Hawaii was sold out the site went down.

Im rambling here but I make sense to me :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • You didnt offend me... I just thought it is kinda silly to say anything about it. Just makes you look bitter that you didnt get a print. I would be bitter too but I wouldnt call out people that were doubling up.

That's their business.

Now if they came on here and said, "Yeah! I got my second Hawaii" I might say something. But when it comes down to it you weren't around to purchase a print in the first place right?

So why does it matter if someone got two? If it was a case where you were trying to get a print and they sold out before you could then MAYBE say something but that didn't really happen. As soon as someone said the Hawaii was sold out the site went down.

Well,

you're right there's nothing really that can be done about it but voice our displeasure. I guess sometimes that can come across bitter.

A few years ago this hobby was a lot simpler.

Now it seems like you have to go "tooth and nail" after everything if you don't have deep pockets.

But dig this man, I can go $100-200 on the Hawaii. I've set that aside, plus an equivalent amount to have it properly framed.

I'm also wanting the EODM poster and I'm counting on framing it also.... all for less than $200.

NOW... If I really want the Hawaii bad enough I know it'll be $400 or more on the secondary market. Then I still have to get it framed.

Then the EODM goes in the bully box unframed.

yeah, the hobby is really getting ruthless.
    the Minions
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    You didnt offend me... I just thought it is kinda silly to say anything about it. Just makes you look bitter that you didnt get a print. I would be bitter too but I wouldnt call out people that were doubling up.

That's their business.

I am not bitter myslef shit what can I do I was asleep at 3:30 4:00 in the morning like most people would have been......

funny thing is that my 8 month old daughter did not wake up at that same time like she usualy does... if she had I would have checked the site.... i even left the computer on just in case...... oh well :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    So I have to prove it to you for it to be credible??

understand?

i wasn't offended... this is a message board... people make posts and people respond... that's how it works... it has nothing to do with ego... it has nothing to do with regulars... it has nothing to do with gossip bunch...

you said some people were hoarding posters

i asked who

you wouldn't answer

so now we're discussing why you wouldn't answer

anyway... be sure to tuck your "proof" nice and tight under your pillow tonight

maybe the 10c fairy will bring you a nice s/n ames boston II
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    Well,

you're right there's nothing really that can be done about it but voice our displeasure. I guess sometimes that can come across bitter.

Now it seems like you have to go "tooth and nail" after everything if you don't have deep pockets.

But dig this man, I can go $100-200 on the Hawaii. I've set that aside, plus an equivalent amount to have it properly framed.

I'm also wanting the EODM poster and I'm counting on framing it also.... all for less than $200.

NOW... If I really want the Hawaii bad enough I know it'll be $400 or more on the secondary market. Then I still have to get it framed.

man you must be the most responsible poster buyer in the world..... I do not know anyone who sets money aside like that in advance....

I see poster buy poster....... if the money is there or not :)
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849

That's their business.

you snagged a second denver didn't you

i'm calling you out!! and now everyone knows!!!

oh and by the way... fuck all you patriot haters right in the fuckin face
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:
    fuck all you patriot haters right in the fuckin face

i wouldnt mind doing that to some/all of those san diego charger cheerleaders......

hehehehe.............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    someone has proof that posters are better than sex? ew.

I so lost the thread of this conversation :confused:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Well,

I hear your frustrations... I do.

And I would be happy to help you with framing when the time comes...

Im in the same boat as you for a DC :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • so what is the over/under for how many people will be on this board at 2am this morning........

im gonna put the line at......650....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    so what is the over/under for how many people will be on this board at 2am this morning........

edited 2x cause I'm a dink.

I would say a lot of people!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • bostonlou wrote:

Im not part of that group... but that sure was some shady shit to do... :D
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    bostonlou wrote:

finally, something worth reading, it's been a few pages since that has happened.

Christ, down 24, the Chargers were still yappin' ... fucktards.

I hope you guys get all the posters you want soon, really ... I feel extremely lucky I was up and scored (big).

then again, I didn't get to actually go to the Vic, and I know some of you did.

Let's just be glad that bitching about posters or missing shows is the worst thing ya got goin' on ... right?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • bostonlou wrote:
    maybe the 10c fairy will bring you a nice s/n ames boston II

rather have that puking unicorn
    the Minions
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    I'm the fucking bad guy! I paid for my friend to go down to Flatstock with me and pick up posters from Brad, for a guy on this board that couldn't make it. I feel like shit... I think I will just burn them.... Then I got lucky enough when the gentleman I picked the prints up for, called me last night, told me the site was up, and finally got a Hawaii for me! I'm still kickin myself for not picking up more prints at FS, but could not afford anymore............

Hint.... Treat people kindly, and they may return the favor....

Thanks G!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    GR8Dane wrote:
    I'm the fucking bad guy! I paid for my friend to go down to Flatstock with me and pick up posters from Brad, for a guy on this board that couldn't make it. I feel like shit... I think I will just burn them.... Then I got lucky enough when the gentleman I picked the prints up for, called me last night, told me the site was up, and finally got a Hawaii for me! I'm still kickin myself for not picking up more prints at FS, but could not afford anymore............

Hint.... Treat people kindly, and they may return the favor....

Thanks G!

I know what you are talking about but I got a little confused reading it :)
    so what is the over/under for how many people will be on this board at 2am this morning........

what tim zone you talkin'
    i love making back to back post so much i thought i would go for a triple
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    KDH12 wrote:
    i love making back to back post so much i thought i would go for a triple

I gotta get in b4 you get carried away.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • corycory Posts: 736
    bostonlou wrote:

I'm glad to see that I've finally started rubbing off on you;)

BTW, I have trademarked the phrase "fuck you in the face". You owe me $11,000.

Thanks.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Todd Slater has some prints up today. Goldfinger (orig @ $50 & red variant out of 10 for $100) and Beastie Boys (Red @ $50 & Blue variant @ $75)

And oops, the red Goldfinger is gone!
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    Todd Slater has some prints up today. Goldfinger (orig @ $50 & red variant out of 10 for $100) and Beastie Boys (Red @ $50 & Blue variant @ $75)

Grabbed a gold Goldfinger for a gift... someone said he ships fairly quickly, anyone know how long he usually takes? Thanks
  • Grabbed a gold Goldfinger for a gift... someone said he ships fairly quickly, anyone know how long he usually takes? Thanks

Usually within a couple weeks.
    Buy posters, toys and more at www.marshhouseart.com
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    I got the tool wings and the wolfmother. Hopefully it wont take too long before them arrive...

Great posters!
    I will swallow poison
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    kj1nyr wrote:

I took a big pass on Slater today ... thought about the Goldfinger, but, after the big haul this weekend with Artillery, the fact I bought 3 Slaters last week, and picking up a few McCarthys ... ooof, I need to breathe.

red Goldfinger, how did it look?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    I took a big pass on Slater today ... thought about the Goldfinger, but, after the big haul this weekend with Artillery, the fact I bought 3 Slaters last week, and picking up a few McCarthys ... ooof, I need to breathe.

red Goldfinger, how did it look?

It looked ok... but the gold print makes more sense...
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    Anyone pick up the Kawasaki print this weekend?
  • cerebus wrote:
    Anyone pick up the Kawasaki print this weekend?
    Tried but got shut out (as usual). However, I picked up the Mear One print today.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66106#
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life