Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 859
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Number 7.... Where are you?

shitting himself...brb.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    Who's with me
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    at least we got a logo, huh?
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • it's loading fine for me now, but will not go past the main site, even when I try to go directly into the site with a different link
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Poor guy! What a headache it must be for him. All he wants to do is sell some frickin posters.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • TheLostSoulTheLostSoul Posts: 773
    who's idea was it to launch a sale by selling all the posters at once?
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Is this news about BK sales was broadcast on CNN or BBC in a US?? :)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • number 7number 7 Posts: 81
    Hey

So, there sure are a lot fo you...there's so much traffic, we can't even get into the backend of the site without issues. The site has crashed.

I can't beleive i am even going to type this...but the sale will have to be postponed yet again until we can resolve this issue. I extremely sorry for this happening yet again, the traffic was just too much...i know there are a lot of you interested in buying some posters and I informed my web builders that there would be a ton of traffic for the launch and they seemed prepared as far as servers and bandwith...however, apparently not prepared enough. We will not be able to resolve this problem until monday at the earliest due to the fact that the web hoster cannot be reached on weekends. Figures.

To everyone overseas who has stayed up into the early morning hours again, i cannot apologize to you enough. I am really sorry this has happened. We will get this resolved, i know your time is valuable and i feel really awful right now...this is becoming ridiculous.

I will send out an email and post here when we are ready to resume....third time's a charm right?

Words cannot express how sorry i am for wasting even more of everyone's time.

Sincerely
    Brad
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Who's with me

See ya dude
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • number 7 wrote:
    Hey

So, there sure are a lot fo you...there's so much traffic, we can't even get into the backend of the site without issues. The site has crashed.

I can't beleive i am even going to type this...but the sale will have to be postponed yet again until we can resolve this issue. I extremely sorry for this happening yet again, the traffic was just too much...i know there are a lot of you interested in buying some posters and I informed my web builders that there would be a ton of traffic for the launch and they seemed prepared as far as servers and bandwith...however, apparently not prepared enough. We will not be able to resolve this problem until monday at the earliest due to the fact that the web hoster cannot be reached on weekends. Figures.

To everyone overseas who has stayed up into the early morning hours again, i cannot apologize to you enough. I am really sorry this has happened. We will get this resolved, i know your time is valuable and i feel really awful right now...this is becoming ridiculous.

I will send out an email and post here when we are ready to resume....third time's a charm right?

Sincerely
    Brad

Thanks for the update!
    Tell the captain 'This boats not safe and we're drowning.'
    Turns out he's the one making waves
  • lint223lint223 Posts: 33
    see ya's all on monday! lol
    ~===================================~
    ~Toronto 2003, Kitchener-London-Hamilton 2005~
    ~
    Toronto I & II 2006
    ~
    ~===================================~
  • nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad

We'll just have to try again next time!!
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Thanks BK
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • edderlyjedderlyj Posts: 72
    cold pizza and an F5 key...ah, Saturday afternoon w/bk
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Good luck with #3.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    thanks BK, no worries, i'm out.
  • veinvein Posts: 77
    Thanks for the update! Forgiven.
    Chicago 95, 98, Indy 03, Chicago 06, Chicago Vic 07
    EV Chicago 08, Chicago 09, Indy 10
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad

Come on someone said that there was only 30 of us what gives.... even if all 30 had three browsers open that would be like 90....... ;);) see you at round three this is kinda fun now off to work
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Thanks for the info number 7 . Good luck for to us all next week. Happy weekend.
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad

Thanks for the words, and the notice Brad. Sorry we are such a headache to deal with. Just a fine example of how good your posters are. Heres to the "Third times a charm". Have a drink on me bud! You probably need it by now!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • corduroyzcorduroyz Posts: 24
    thanks BK
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    over head on the ground
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad

Thanks for trying Brad. Better luck Monday!

KJ
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad

i lol'd, im still lol'ling, its as if im on some kind of lol'lercoaster or a lol'lercopter.

third time...
  • TheLostSoulTheLostSoul Posts: 773
    i appreciated the announcement. only 16 mins after the sale time too. a tiny part of me was afraid i was gonna be hitting refresh all afternoon long. so very little time 'wasted'. thanks brad. and good luck.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257
    Thanks for letting us know Brad
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • nocode1nocode1 Posts: 35
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad

Thats cool Brad not your fault mate, anyway 5.15 am in Australia time for bed.

Lets hope 3rd time is a charm

take care Brad dont strees too much
  • pjroo3pjroo3 Posts: 61
    No problem BK... I'm sure this is a much bigger headache on your than any of us. Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm. (fingers crossed)
  • Great! Now I can get outside and enjoy some Washington sunshine.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • brad - all you have to do is get the site back up and then put the inventory in at an unannounced time. dont tell anyone when, just do it. thats the only way to prevent crashes

number 7 wrote:
    Hey

Sincerely
    Brad