Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• This is going on sale Jan 5 at 12pm PST on Artillery.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66781

there's another thread about this

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=266805
    the Minions
  • Thanks to BK for updating us....I really need some luck with the 1/5 sale....happy holidays..peace
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Wheres BostonLou and Bathgate66?.....

I miss their posts..:(
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    aus_suz wrote:

bostonlou is no longer in the members list :eek: heh i guess they were banned.
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    vital5 wrote:
    bostonlou is no longer in the members list :eek: heh i guess they were banned.

Bath is still around but Lou was sent up the river.... :(
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    Bath is still around but Lou was sent up the river.... :(

I liked BostonLous's humour..:)
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    aus_suz wrote:
    Me too. I just emailed him in fact. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • aus_suz wrote:

yeah he was someone you could disagree with one minute and then you'd want to buy him a beer the next. a salty fucker.

I don't know what happened but I can't imagine why it couldn't be resolved.
    I've had some heated discussions and made some smart-assed posts and never even got the first warning around here.
    the Minions
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    aus_suz wrote:

thanks. but i dont really have too much to add to the Poster Thread(s) , ...especially after the 06 storm , alltho i do stop by to read every now and again.
    After the Artillery launch during the middle of the night , ( thanks again, Brad / Number 7 :rolleyes: ) i had a bad taste in my mouth ,...then after the 10C sales of the Most Wanted , I got what i was looking for and then took it easy.

BostonLou can still be found on Expresso Beans, as well as Red Mosquito .

I can most likely be found here and here .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    thanks. but i dont really have too much to add to the Poster Thread(s) , ...especially after the 06 storm , alltho i do stop by to read every now and again.
    After the Artillery launch during the middle of the night , ( thanks again, Brad / Number 7 :rolleyes: ) i had a bad taste in my mouth ,...then after the 10C sales of the Most Wanted , I got what i was looking for and then took it easy.

BostonLou can still be found on Expresso Beans, as well as Red Mosquito .

I can most likely be found here and here .

Is BostonLou BostonLou at RM?
    Anyway Ive missed the Banter that went on with u guys, the threads are quieter without your presence...
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Yr thanks for any help u have given me over the yr or so with my silly questions that I have had sometimes..
    Cheers Bathgate66.
    wolfbear wrote:
    Me too. I just emailed him in fact. :)

Next time u email him wish him a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from down under down under...:p
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    aus_suz wrote:
    Is BostonLou BostonLou at RM?
    Anyway Ive missed the Banter that went on with u guys, the threads are quieter without your presence...
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Yr thanks for any help u have given me over the yr or so with my silly questions that I have had sometimes..
    Cheers Bathgate66.

no problem !

all the best to you all also

merry merry

happy festivus !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
  • SO who got the Neil Young- Slater print??

Me me me
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    maybe me.
    don't know yet......

Who wants my entire 2000 bootleg collection? All I want in return is an EMEK flaming lips Morrison 06 Hemp:-)

If anyone have it here and are open to sell/trade, please contact me.

Nikolai
    I will swallow poison
  • SO who got the Neil Young- Slater print??

Me me me

I got one and have already been offered $250 for it on EB. wtf???

Is it that desirable???

My first thought was not to sell it, but crap that's 5x what I gave for it and I'm not sure I'll frame or display it. I'd rather trade and there are some posters I'd rather have but the Xmas funds have tapped me lately and $250 sounds to good to be true.
    the Minions
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    I got one and have already been offered $250 for it on EB. wtf???

Is it that desirable???

My first thought was not to sell it, but crap that's 5x what I gave for it and I'm not sure I'll frame or display it. I'd rather trade and there are some posters I'd rather have but the Xmas funds have tapped me lately and $250 sounds to good to be true.

Apparently, it is that desirable. It's a nice print and all, but I don't think that I'll be putting it on my wall either. The next one I frame up will be a Banksy, just to piss everyone off on EB. :D
    this needed to be saved from the bowels of page 11.............
    2007 was a good year for posters! Its was my debut year for collecting and have managed to build up a respectable collection! Very happy with how its shaping up!

Here's to 2008 being another great poster year!
    I will swallow poison
    Niko80 wrote:
    2007 was a good year for posters! Its was my debut year for collecting and have managed to build up a respectable collection! Very happy with how its shaping up!

Here's to 2008 being another great poster year!

2007 wont be over till they sell the rest of the 07 poster ;)
    KDH12 wrote:
    2007 wont be over till they sell the rest of the 07 poster ;)

In that case, 2005 is not over. Im going for a hamilton 2005 on the next artillery sale:-)

Are we sure 10c is gonna sell the euro 2007 posters?
    I will swallow poison
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Niko80 wrote:
    In that case, 2005 is not over. Im going for a hamilton 2005 on the next artillery sale:-)

Are we sure 10c is gonna sell the euro 2007 posters?
    No reason why they wouldn't.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    Plus hopefully they sell the vic poster too. I'd like to pick one up on the cheap.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I know I won't have a snowballs chance in hell, but I'll be shooting for the Showbox '04 when that Artillery sale pops. Been watching one on the bay that ends in a few hours too. Has anyone seen a Showbox for sale by Brad before? Just wondering what he'll charge just on the off chance I'll get a shot at it.

Anyone want to take bets on how quickly Artillery crashes on the 5th? ;)

Peace,
    KJ
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    I know I won't have a snowballs chance in hell, but I'll be shooting for the Showbox '04 when that Artillery sale pops. Been watching one on the bay that ends in a few hours too. Has anyone seen a Showbox for sale by Brad before? Just wondering what he'll charge just on the off chance I'll get a shot at it.

Peace,
    KJ

They were $200.00 when he sold them the first time. I will be trying for one as well. Good luck to ya!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    They were $200.00 when he sold them the first time. I will be trying for one as well. Good luck to ya!

Thanks for the info. Best of luck to you as well.
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    I will be trying for one as well so I hope none of you get one.

Happy New Year!
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    I am gonna miss it, not sure if I am disappointed

thought about changing my schedule

figured I would get what I want somehow eventually..........
  • I'm shooting for the Built to Spill. I wonder what became of all those Widespread Panic posters? I'm not seeing that many of them around. Did they all sell at the show?
    the Minions
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    I'm shooting for the Built to Spill. I wonder what became of all those Widespread Panic posters? I'm not seeing that many of them around. Did they all sell at the show?

Apparently so. Klausen has stated that he doesn't have any, and they haven't come up for sale on the Widespread Panic site either.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    kj1nyr wrote:

Peace,
    KJ
    Perhaps on the 4th. Mailing list sign up only again.
    This weekend we rock Portland