Options

****Official The Vic Show Thread****

Comments

• Options
    ?setlist
  • Options
    dthomasdthomas Posts: 99
    cutback wrote:
    well i don't know about the rest of you, but that setlist in a small club....:D:D......i'm very jealous......hope all had a good time...(how couldn't ya) :D:D
    Every person who got into the vic needs to buy a drink for us at lolla who didn't get in.
    30+ Shows over 15 years
    http://www.fightingthesuburbs.com
  • Options
    I've just heard that Janet aka pearljgirl2010 was able to get into the show for the last 2 songs.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    dthomas wrote:
    Every person who got into the vic needs to buy a drink for us at lolla who didn't get in.
    agreed
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    JaneNY wrote:
    No - its 11:30(11:35 now) - Chicago is central time.
    i know, i know, i suck, it's been a long day hahaha

happy for those who got to experience the show firsthand, lookin forward to seeing some pics! :)
  • Options
    I've just heard that Janet aka pearljgirl2010 was able to get into the show for the last 2 songs.

She got in w/o tix!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!
  • Options
    cmon guys
  • Options
    pjgirl23pjgirl23 Posts: 115
    trying guys - just waiting for them to text me back with full set list. will hopefully know soon.
  • Options
    *Toastie*Toastie Posts: 59
    I couldnt be stuffed trawling through the pages of posts. Anyone wanna put up the set for us?
    www.myspace.com/allmankind
  • Options
    *Toastie wrote:
    I couldnt be stuffed trawling through the pages of posts. Anyone wanna put up the set for us?
    cmon please
  • Options
    FOOKMEFOOKME Posts: 10

Was she just waiting outside for the whole show? Talk about optimism.
  • Options
    A big thank you goes out to everyone who kept us updated.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    jimed14 wrote:

Foxy Mop, you rock!

Thanks for the shirtless Mikey pic! AWESOME!
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    FOOKME wrote:
    Was she just waiting outside for the whole show? Talk about optimism.

Since 7am
  • Options
    thank you and we're still trying though.....the encore is not a definite yet....we need some help here guys...if you know anyone that went to the show please text them to see if we can get the final list sorted.

I have text my friends....not sure if there's a delay or what...fingers crossed we will find FULL SET LIST soon ;-)
  • Options
    thank you and we're still trying though.....the encore is not a definite yet....we need some help here guys...if you know anyone that went to the show please text them to see if we can get the final list sorted.

I have text my friends....not sure if there's a delay or what...fingers crossed we will find FULL SET LIST soon ;-)

thx for you work tonight
  • Options
    does anyone know who got Mike's t-shirt?
  • Options
    FOOKMEFOOKME Posts: 10
    Since 7am

God!!! How old is she? My 40 year old back, legs, and everything else couldn't do that any more! She would be an inspiration to me if I had the energy.

Did anyone else get in with her?
  • Options
    FOOKME wrote:
    God!!! How old is she? My 40 year old back, legs, and everything else couldn't do that any more! She would be an inspiration to me if I had the energy.

Did anyone else get in with her?

I don't know, but you shouldn't ask a women her age. ;) she is younger than 40 though.
  • Options
    I don't know, but you shouldn't ask a women her age. ;) she is younger than 40 though.

I'm asking her about if anyone else got in w/o tix.
  • Options
    I'm asking her about if anyone else got in w/o tix.

reply: "very few"
  • Options
    Crazy Mary, Dirty Frank, I Got Shit, ande Light year were NOT played. They played Low Light and BLACK DIAMOND(Kiss cover...song of the show, Matt Cameron on vocals. Fucking Amazing.)
  • Options
    awesome and thank you for clarifying......we got told it was on the set list but wasn't sure if it was played. again thanks for getting that info.

Cheers
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Crazy Mary, Dirty Frank, I Got Shit, ande Light year were NOT played. They played Low Light and BLACK DIAMOND(Kiss cover...song of the show, Matt Cameron on vocals. Fucking Amazing.)
    :eek: :eek:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    first page has been updated.....if something is wrong please let me know and I will fix it.

Again thank you to all who helped in getting the set list :-)
  • Options
    Black Diamond was so fucking cool. They completely fucked up the first time. Mike started it over from the beginning. Matt sung lead vocals. So cool. Ed just chilled and watch the band.
  • Options
    we're you there....please tell us more about the show
  • Options

This is not from tonight but it is Black Diamond by KISS

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1102226207673373219
  • Options
    DMBPJ20DMBPJ20 Posts: 160
    Black Diamond was so fucking cool. They completely fucked up the first time. Mike started it over from the beginning. Matt sung lead vocals. So cool. Ed just chilled and watch the band.
    seemed like Jeff's bass went out
    ...I just wanna scream hello...
    No L-O-I-T-E-R-I-N-G Alllloooowed.

I'll ride the wave, where it takes me.
  • Options
    we're you there....please tell us more about the show

Soon...food now. Cubs game in the morning. Need nurishment. Was amazing though. Very interesting setlist. I hope I won the Mike pick. I got the closing song right.