The Pearl Jam 2016 Poster Experience!

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,106
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 90,774

demetrios said:
    twitter blocked at work
    what's the status?
    https://www.bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/aj-masthays-the-ride-festival-show-prints-on-sale-today

AJ Masthay's "The Ride Festival" Show Prints On Sale Today!

Today, we will be releasing AJ Masthay's copies from The Ride Festival in Telluride, CO.

AJ had this to say about the beautiful print:

"Those of you that have followed my work the past few years know I have no shortage of love for the town of Telluride, CO. When festival promoters asked for a piece commemorating this years festival, and that Pearl Jam was headlining, I was like a pig in... "

The 7 color linoleum block print is 18 x 24 inches, signed and numbered out of 65 and will cost $50 each.

There will also be a very limited lava foil that is signed and numbered out of an edition of 15 and will cost $100 each.

The print will appear on our homepage at 12pm eastern.

https://www.bottleneckgallery.com/
    thanks D. I was scared it was something else like they are sold out already LOL
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    I guess I'm just going to try for the $50 one... I feel like it'd be a wasted effort to try to get one of the foil ones.
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,966

One of the 15 variants on eBay as well. Ugh

I suspect that is somebody with a bot who is confident that they will be able to get one of the 15 when they drop today. You see it with Emek/Welker drops and other artists, they are advertised on ebay as a presale and then taken down if they don't get one in the drop.
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460

I suspect that is somebody with a bot who is confident that they will be able to get one of the 15 when they drop today. You see it with Emek/Welker drops and other artists, they are advertised on ebay as a presale and then taken down if they don't get one in the drop.
    Excellent point.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    scurtis said:

Excellent point.
    i did too until the item description talked about 1 corner being dinged or something

scurtis said:

Excellent point.
    i did too until the item description talked about 1 corner being dinged or something
    I hadn't noticed that, in that case who knows! The studio did have an open house this past weekend.
    Up!
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Instantly sold out. Something fishy going on, IMO. Especially with they were on evilbay yesterday.
    gone in a second. Made the mistake of trying the foil. Gone. Went back for the AE, gone.
  • BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 482
    Well that was a bust....

gone in a second. Made the mistake of trying the foil. Gone. Went back for the AE, gone.

Wouldn't have mattered.
    Lava is sold out. AE isn't yet.
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,873

yeah man as soon as i clicked checkout said was in active carts. sucks, even on the site it says it's not yours until you check out. calling some sort of bs here...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

demetrios said:

"in active carts" if you try to check out with one

demetrios said:

im still trying the same with the lava...

I am now 0 for Evah on bottleneck releases
    a5pj said:

demetrios said:

No need on the Lava. Main page say's it's sold out. If you're still trying for the regular edition it's not sold out yet.
    well there's a new lava listing on the bay for 2k...

• HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
    a5pj said:

well there's a new lava listing on the bay for 2k...

That's been up
    demetrios said:

a5pj said:

demetrios said:

No need on the Lava. Main page say's it's sold out. If you're still trying for the regular edition it's not sold out yet.
    If you add it to the cart, and try to continue, You get "Is in active carts. Please try checking out again shortly." That was the second they went on sale.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735

WOW what a crazy drop.

Keep hitting f5 - I just got a regular edition.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

a5pj said:

demetrios said:

If you add it to the cart, and try to continue, You get "Is in active carts. Please try checking out again shortly." That was the second they went on sale.
    yup

there's also this "Please note: Adding an item to your cart doesn't guarantee purchase, you must complete the entire checkout process to secure your item." which should make that other part not matter, but whatever.

• lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735
    edited July 2016
    Now both are sold out.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

a5pj said:

demetrios said:

This is what everyone will see if the item was secured faster from someone else. You can keep F5'ing that page for hours & you will see that screen / note. To make sure if it's 100% sold out the main page / item has to say it's sold out.

AE is now sold out.

WOW what a crazy drop.

Keep hitting f5 - I just got a regular edition.

Been doing that for 10 minutes non-stop, no luck. Now showing sold out. Congrats to you!
    demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

a5pj said:

demetrios said:

This is what everyone will see if the item was secured faster from someone else. You can keep F5'ing that page for hours & you will see that screen / note. To make sure if it's 100% sold out the main page / item has to say it's sold out.

AE is now sold out.
    Did you score a foil D?
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    They need to put CAPTCHAs on these things. Bots kill 'em dead. I was johnny-on-the-spot and got shut out and I've scored several from them before.