The Pearl Jam 2016 Poster Experience!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 90,546
    All up to date on the Spring Tour Pearl Jam prints. Thanks to 10club & Canada Post. :)

tjk895 said:

Thoughts on when 10c might drop this for sale?

Bonnaroo was 6/11, poster sold by 10c on 6/30.
    Ride festival was 7/9, so the poster should be somewhere around 7/28 if it follows the same timeline.
    Was thinking that too. Sometime before the end of the month.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    EMEK is dropping the WSP Red Rocks AP soon, no lottery, just said the buy button would appear between 12-12:30 on the day. WSP has a huge poster collector following as well. Maybe, we won't have to answer any questions or some type of lottery for the Telluride AP.
    EM194007 said:

EMEK is dropping the WSP Red Rocks AP soon, no lottery, just said the buy button would appear between 12-12:30 on the day. WSP has a huge poster collector following as well. Maybe, we won't have to answer any questions or some type of lottery for the Telluride AP.

It'll be a lottery.

demetrios said:

It'll be a lottery.

:fearful:

AJ-Masthay-Ride-Festival-Poster-Pearl-Jam-Lava-Foil-Variant-2016

AJ Masthay's official poster for the The Ride Festival featuring Pearl Jam in Telluride, CO
    that happened July 9-10, 2016 will be on sale this week.

The regular edition is a 7 color linoleum block print 18”x24”. There will be an Artist Edition of 65 signed & numbered on Stonehenge paper with a single deckled edge for $50. There is also a Lava Foil Variant with an edition of 15 $100

On sale Wednesday at NOON at www.bottleneckgallery.com
    Might have to try for a regular AP, though that foil one sure does look nice.
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,966
    That foil is going to be a tough one to get, 15 available and a set starting time...good luck everyone, f5 at the ready!
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Is that onsale at noon EST or which time zone? I might have to settle for that one since Emek's sold out so fast on Saturday. I was volunteering at Beer Booth 10-4:30. Stupid me thought "I shouldn't be late, get there before 10 to be on time" and what I SHOULD have done was gone in right at 9:59 (vendor wristband, got in before 10) and gone to the merch tent and been 5 minutes late to beer. I'm so stupid. I watched that line grow and grow till it went the length of the field and heard posters sold out around 11.
    If anyone has an extra Emek I would be willing to do a poster+cash trade of some sort. I know there was no limit for the first big while...
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!

Is that onsale at noon EST or which time zone? I might have to settle for that one since Emek's sold out so fast on Saturday. I was volunteering at Beer Booth 10-4:30. Stupid me thought "I shouldn't be late, get there before 10 to be on time" and what I SHOULD have done was gone in right at 9:59 (vendor wristband, got in before 10) and gone to the merch tent and been 5 minutes late to beer. I'm so stupid. I watched that line grow and grow till it went the length of the field and heard posters sold out around 11.
    If anyone has an extra Emek I would be willing to do a poster+cash trade of some sort. I know there was no limit for the first big while...

Yes, EST. Most likely there will be a drop of some EMEK posters here from 10C. But you never know when or what time, and they'll go fast. EMEK will also most likely have a AP as well, but that's going to be a hard one to get, especially if he does the lottery again.
    EM194007 said:

Yes, EST. Most likely there will be a drop of some EMEK posters here from 10C. But you never know when or what time, and they'll go fast. EMEK will also most likely have a AP as well, but that's going to be a hard one to get, especially if he does the lottery again.
    Yes I'm going to wait till I miss both of those before I really start looking for trades/buys lol... Who knows when the ten club will do it at this point since it's not like there is a tour to be over or what not... could literally be ANY day.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

Yes I'm going to wait till I miss both of those before I really start looking for trades/buys lol... Who knows when the ten club will do it at this point since it's not like there is a tour to be over or what not... could literally be ANY day.

Good Luck!! Were all going to need it. That is BS that they didn't have a limit on posters at the show though.
    EM194007 said:

Good Luck!! Were all going to need it. That is BS that they didn't have a limit on posters at the show though.
    Yeah they did start a limit 1 rule AFTER people were apparently buying like 1" stacks. I heard 400 prints but then someone said that was the Ride event poster not PJ... if true that is absolutely insane. I know it was smaller than your average PJ show/festival but 400 is like nothing especially if people were buying 10 or 20 or more.

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,097
    how are A/P versions of Masthay's poster on ebay already? Subscriptions?
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

The posters at the show were signed and numbered.

oh wow. i was unaware of that. thanks for the head's up!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

No problem. I didn't get one but the ones I saw were. I can't remember if it was 300 or 500.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

No problem. I didn't get one but the ones I saw were. I can't remember if it was 300 or 500.
    One of the 15 variants on eBay as well. Ugh

That's F'ed UP!!! It's not the stock photo from above either, different # and the little corner imperfection. These are all most like going/gone to friends already.

Makes you not even want to try tomorrow. I can live without trying to give my money to them.

Any word if any of those foil variants sold randomly @ the show last Saturday?
    demetrios said:

I sent the guy on evilbay a message asking if it was bought at the show, and if so, how many were sold at the show. Let's see what the answer is, if they're being truthful.
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

I sent the guy on evilbay a message asking if it was bought at the show, and if so, how many were sold at the show. Let's see what the answer is, if they're being truthful.
    Has it been taken down or sold? I can't find it.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,814
    Will try tomorrow but the Emek is my main goal. Can't wait to lose another lotto!
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,437
    I cant wait for this thread to be titled with *2017*

It will be a great year, I can feel it.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    demetrios said:

These variants were not at the show
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    edited July 2016
    I'm not going to bother trying, don't really like it much anyway and it will be gone in a blink.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    edited July 2016
    demetrios said:

Just noticed they went out and blocked out the #of 15, which was 13 or 14/15.

No, it's still up on there. He sent me this back as a reply. I'll PM you the link.

"To answer your question, no. It was not bought at the show this past weekend."

So, someone has a inside source, it seems. Wonder how many more do as well?

If, I wanted that poster, I'd go after the regular version. At least you have slight chance on getting one of the 65, maybe. Unless they fly out the back door first. Just a reminder to anyone trying for one tomorrow, just because it's in your cart, doesn't mean anything. It's not yours until the order has been processed through paypal or your credit card on their website.

Post edited by EM194007 on
    On sale today over @ https://www.bottleneckgallery.com/

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

Just noticed they went out and blocked out the #of 15, which was 13 or 14/15.

No, it's still up on there. He sent me this back as a reply. I'll PM you the link.

"To answer your question, no. It was not bought at the show this past weekend."

So, someone has a inside source, it seems. Wonder how many more do as well?

If, I wanted that poster, I'd go after the regular version. At least you have slight chance on getting one of the 65, maybe. Unless they fly out the back door first. Just a reminder to anyone trying for one tomorrow, just because it's in your cart, doesn't mean anything. It's not yours until the order has been processed through paypal or your credit card on their website.

Thanks for the info. :)