Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    edited May 2016
    Paul-Jam said:

Paul-Jam said:

As a club member and a big fan, I would love to get the show specific items. I really wish they would start to implement some program where I can pre-order a poster, sticker or two and a button and shirt. Either make a big, all inclusive package or buy a la cart then pick up at the venue. I really don't want to stand in line for hours just to not get what i want. Denver ruined it for me.

If you want the stuff you have to put in the time or the money. Plus if they had a poster for everyone going to the show it wouldn't be as special when I get one in my opinion.
    I'm perfectly willing to put in my time in line, an hour or hour and a half, but 4 hours, no thanks.I honestly don't care if everyone has 15 posters, as long as I have one i don't care about it being 'special'. I don't think it unreasonable of me, who is attending the show, to want the show specific merch. As an attendee it would be nice to have first 'dibs' before folks who don't have a ticket or are just buying to resell. In 2013 SAN and OAK there was absolutely no problem getting the stuff. I think that the limit should be enforced. 2 stickers and 2 buttons and 1 poster and 1 shirt. If you want more then you are welcome to get back in line or go to a different booth in the venue. Also perhaps having a second merch truck to cut back on the lines might also be an option. I realize that it won't change, those are just my opinions. The show, after all is the cake and the other stuff is just icing.
    Absolutely agree it should be one poster per though.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Doogie_711Doogie_711 Posts: 31
    I believe they should have a poster line and another if you want to buy the poster/other stuff. So many people just want the poster it would be worth it and a lot faster. I hate being in line and watching people inspect 3 or 4 shirts and physically trying multiple things on.

Last night wasn't too bad got there @ 5:15 and was out by 6:15. Unfortunately there was one lady at the table for at least 20 minutes, how is this even possible????
    Vancouver 05-11-00, Vancouver 05-30-03, Hamilton 09-13-05, Toronto 05-10-06, Toronto 08-21-09, Toronto 09-11/12-11, London 07-16-13, Buffalo 10-12-13, Ottawa 05-08-2016, Toronto 05-10-2016, Toronto 05-12-2016, Seatle 08-10-2018
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612

I believe they should have a poster line and another if you want to buy the poster/other stuff. So many people just want the poster it would be worth it and a lot faster. I hate being in line and watching people inspect 3 or 4 shirts and physically trying multiple things on.

Last night wasn't too bad got there @ 5:15 and was out by 6:15. Unfortunately there was one lady at the table for at least 20 minutes, how is this even possible????

This x100000000

It would be nice to have a poster-express line (or better yet a single-file booth) and then the rest of the merch. Maybe throw stickers at the poster booth too because they take 2 seconds and are equally as popular.
    It would be much easier for them to adhere to the 1 or 2 poster limit (sometimes I feel like they get overwhelmed and let the rules slide)
    Taking it one step further... maybe have someone behind the booth preparing tubes (carefully) for quicker sales.
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 538
    I think I got very lucky with merch. First night I was walking out of the show, noticed no line... there were no posters left but was able to get a few stickers and the black hat in 5 mins. Second night, got to the show a bit late, walked up to merch lineup around 7:50pm. Knew the band started around 8:20pm. Had the brown hat, poster, keychain and red Toronto N1 shirt (stickers sold out) in 10 mins. Was in show in time to grab a beer too. Just lucky sometimes how things work out. I would never wait 4 hours for much (except my child being born).
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344
    'Got in the merchandise line in the concourse between Union Station and the ACC at 7:50-ish as I was shocked to see the poster still hanging up. 5 minutes later with about 20 people ahead of me the two display posters were taken down :( 'Life went on and I had the pleasure of seeing my second awesome Pearl Jam show in three days with a good buddy.
    'be well everyone
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    If anyone bought the tank and decided they don't want it, I'm searching for one in a L or XL. I want it badly!! Private message me please!!!!
  • Options
    Mignelli14Mignelli14 Posts: 626
    I got into the ACC at like 730. Spent about 30 minutes in line and came away with a poster and sticker. I think people get carried away. At all four shows I went to there was stuff available inside the arena with a 40 minute line max
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Mad I skipped the brown trucker hat - anyone have an extra?
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    Still looking for m or l ottawa and toronto night 2 white jerseys. Thanks
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,952
    Wonder if there will be an update to this page .. http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events/1/22907/2016_tour_merch_info .. Or there will be a new one for the next few PJ show's for this summer.
  • Options
    mrz200mrz200 Posts: 76
    foo fighters had their own merch stand in faneuil hall a few days before their show at Fenway last year. I'm kind of expecting PJ to do the same?
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    That place was small. They'd have to use the GCF system of letting a few people in at a time.
  • Options
    @ Don Pendleton

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    lookin for an emek if any1 has a chance to snatch an extra. I have merch from this tour and way back as well for trade.
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Looking for a sticker if any one could snag one! Will pay for yours as well. Thanks!
  • Options
    What's the go guys? Poster, sticker, pin? Shirts, hats? Anything new?
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262

I'd like to see what the shirt was.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    AAJC said:

I'd like to see what the shirt was.
  • Options

The newest PJ merch will be happening @ Fenway. It's bound to be Boston Red Sox home & away theme jerseys. And for Wrigley, home & away Chicago Cubs theme jerseys.

Just imagine though if they were selling Pearl Jam Cracker Jack boxes with new custom PJ cards inside? Or mini Pearl Jam baseball bat, ball & glove combos.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

The newest PJ merch will be happening @ Fenway. It's bound to be Boston Red Sox home & away theme jerseys. And for Wrigley, home & away Chicago Cubs theme jerseys.

Just imagine though if they were selling Pearl Jam Cracker Jack boxes with new custom PJ cards inside? Or mini Pearl Jam baseball bat, ball & glove combos.
    Salivating D, at those thoughts.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    hoping someone can pick up some extra stickers and pins? anyone going?
  • Options
    jbrowniejbrownie Posts: 135
    While we're talking merch here...for the stadium shows, how are you approaching it? Are you traveling with a poster tube, hoping it isn't confiscated when entering? Are some of you chancing there will be additional merch booths inside? Have prices been similar to the online 10C shop?
    I would like to think most of this will become available online after the tour, but if the posters are any indication, maybe not. It seems stickers have been in high demand, and I could see certain T-shirt sizes selling out.
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 538
    Could some kind ten club member pick me up a sticker from Pemberton? I used to live there and July 17 is my birthday. I will PayPal you funds to pay for the sticker, shipping and pay for your sticker for your troubles! Thanks in advance to some kind soul!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    Sticker is cool.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,272
    jbrownie said:

While we're talking merch here...for the stadium shows, how are you approaching it? Are you traveling with a poster tube, hoping it isn't confiscated when entering? Are some of you chancing there will be additional merch booths inside? Have prices been similar to the online 10C shop?
    I would like to think most of this will become available online after the tour, but if the posters are any indication, maybe not. It seems stickers have been in high demand, and I could see certain T-shirt sizes selling out.

I think I'm in a no win situation with Wrigley. No one i'm going with are the kind of people that would spend half a day in a merch line. We have GA tix. I wont' put the effort to be rail, but I'll show up just before doors open and stake out a good spot (meaning I can't really stop at a merch booth on the way in either).

I was hoping they'll be sold online. The merch truck idea isn't a bad one, but when the lineup is half a day.. meh. Maybe they need more merch trucks :(
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891
    Loving that pemberton poster- especially the font color choice
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    jbrownie said:

If they are selling tubes like any other show this year, they will not confiscate them going in since they will also be sold inside. Merch will most likely sold in very limited quantities inside just like every other show this year. Prices are the same as 10C shop. I cannot remember show-specific shirts or stickers ever becoming available online after the tours, only posters.

Merch lines will be nuts, just like they have been all year and at Wrigley 3 years ago.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    In 2013, we entered Wrigley right when doors opened and scooted right to a merch stand....everything was available.
  • Options
    I really like the sticker for Pemberton.

It would be pretty freaking sweet if Don Pendleton was able to release a 24x36 poster with all his 2016 Pearl Jam sticker designs. I would buy it.