Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
    mjb said:

mjb said:

Can someone help me with any of those jerseys?? I can PayPal immediately. I would LOVE any of the three in a large if someone could help me out.

Where do you live Abe? Jerseys were easy pickings last night (all 3 at my merch stand during the Imagine break) - were they sized?
    I'm in St. Louis, MO. I'd be very greatful if you could help me out!! (People have been posting pics of diff sizes)
    I will try and arrive early tomorrow and see what I can find!
    You are awesome my friend! Just shoot me a pm
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,111
    Anyone with a jersey that can tell how these fit?

True to size? Are sizes comparable to concert t-shirts?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    quebec city is the winner of the hockey jersey contest for sure... that thing is sweet...

but I may be biased, as the only way you'll ever get anything with a Leafs logo on it on me, is if I'm dead.

the toronto night 1 poster is horrendous... it's right up there with the Kozik's. ;)... i hope my brother didn't spend his money in one.. (so regretting the decision not to go to toronto after seeing that set list....)

FYI - for anyone purchasing those hotel keychains... I bought mine exactly 1 month ago today in Tampa, put it on my key ring... you can't even tell that it said "Pearl Jam" on it anymore... all the lettering is gone and I just have a blue keychain....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Which is the better option:

Going in line really early and waiting a long time or
    Going a few hours before doors open and head right into venue for merch?
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    For a guarantee of items - #1.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854

For sanity #2 also a 99% chance you get everything you want if you arrive when doors open, no need to wait more than 20mins for them to open.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365

I biked down at 1:30 yesterday afternoon the merch table was still being set-up. There were hundreds already in line so I went back to work.

At 7:30 the merch table in the concourse was nearly out of posters and had none of the Toronto Skyscraper stickers.

At 8:00 the merch table by section 105 had jerseys from all three shows, posters for Toronto and Quebec, and a sizable stack of stickers that we sold out in the concourse.

I'm not sure if last night is indicative of any sort of pattern, but it's enough to convince me that I'll wait until I arrive at the ACC for the show (and forego the mid-day bike ride).
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    symptomsfadesymptomsfade Posts: 237
    Anyone with an extra red Toronto shirt XL? Sold out before I got to the stand. Won't pay a flipping flipper, but hoping for a lucky 10 clubber. Thanks
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    Still going someone can pick me up an ottawa m or l jersey. Can ship funds now.
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777

Bump for a great person to deal with :)
  • Options

Bump for a great person to deal with :)
    As are you tash. Thanks. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I couldn't even find the merch truck yesterday. I walked in after the rush of the doors opening walked up to the merch and only waited briefly. First time ever that has happened to me.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341
    Standing online for hours for concert merchandise is a pride-swallowing ordeal. I did it once in 2011 at the ACC...... 'never ever again. From the looks and sounds of it, the fascination with purchasing Pearl Jam merchandise is at comical levels. Enjoy the music everyone
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Posts: 43
    Anyone know if they sold out of the Toronto I poster? Saw loads of Quebec posters on display last night, hoping there may be a few lingering for tomorrow.
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300

mikesbri said:

I think they are having a hard time selling the jerseys. I think the price of $180 is turning people off. Jerseys look pretty cool.

Therefore someone should be able to get me an Ottawa then? lol. Please??
    Someone help this good guy out. I can say Release EV is a great guy actually
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options

mikesbri said:

I think they are having a hard time selling the jerseys. I think the price of $180 is turning people off. Jerseys look pretty cool.

Therefore someone should be able to get me an Ottawa then? lol. Please??
    Someone help this good guy out. I can say Release EV is a great guy actually
    Thanks gene ....as are u helping so many out with merch. I am sorted should my friend have luck in the merch line. All good hopefully.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    So word is no new jersey for tonight? But other's have said for sure? Same color as night one just the #12 change on the shoulders will be different. We'll see. Was hoping for home & away jerseys for both nights.

• Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 842
    Possible Taylor poster tonight?
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633
    Is there anyone that could possibly pick up an extra poster for Toronto 2 tonight

Will the rescheduling, we have a member in a poster pool that helps raise some cash for ELWAYVEDDER and operation yellow ribbon that can't attend tonight

Please pm me

We can set something up

Thanks
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    How's the line?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    Is anyone available in line to grab me a poster!? I can be reached at bens27@gmail.com, or at 647-621-7776 if there's anyone who can help!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Anyone in line willing to snag me a poster? I cannot make it out there until well after the mech booth opens outside.

For some background, my two Philly posters were stolen in the bathroom at the venue. At the same show, I found someone's tickets (good tix) and license on an ATM outside and spent an hour searching for them so that I could return them. So, I am hoping for some godsend return of my good deed. Would be hugely appreciated. I doubt I get one inside the venue.
  • Options
    JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    I'm really curious about the show specific t-shirt/sticker/pin/jersey/poster for tonight. I'm guessing everything was printed in advance. Did they have time to reprint everything due to the date change? Will they sell everything with yesterdays date? Will they have anything show specific for tonight? Waiting in anticipation for some merch booth pictures.
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Get to the venue early enough and shouldn't be a problem getting one. I entered about 715 night one and didnt have any issue getting a poster and tube.
  • Options
    DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    I cant tell if folks are going to be excited or pissed if items are wrongly dated... :i_dunno:
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,962
    I would love to join the line for any extra posters that can be snagged tonight. I have a feeling that this is going to be a good one, based mostly off the fact that the Philly 2 and MSG 2 posters were both great from top artists.
  • Options
    Im ok with the wrong/original date. I have a Phish poster from 2013 with the same 'issue'
  • Options
    I would be surprised if the date is right. These posters were screened likely many months ahead of time. Maybe there won't even be a poster?
  • Options
    Is anyone in the line? How big is it?
  • Options
    There will almost certainly be a poster - has there ever not been?

It will almost certainly have the wrong date.