Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,674

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:
    Seriously, why is no one talking about this? Seems like a pretty big deal to me.
    It's a big deal in the media. If you're asking why no one here is talking about, my guess is that the conservatives cannot really defend it. So there's no argument? I posted it about it the other night when the paper's were released.
    I guess so. I would be very interested to hear from the conservatives who are considering voting for Trump to be the POTUS. I would like to know how they will justify their vote for someone who is in charge of something like this... basically a ponzi scheme. Wondering if they are okay with a President who will purposefully and pointedly scam and take advantage of vulnerable people, and, if they aren't okay with that, how they are managing to sweep this under their mental rug.
    They won't answer the question. Their response will be "I'd rather vote for a guy that tried to earn money than someone who used their own email account or someone who ignored our people in benghazi."
    What is clear, from the the Trump U to the steaks he is hawking to the Trump water, and everything in between, is that he has no interest in being a public servant. This is simply the ultimate sale for him and he knows it will guarantee long term income during and post presidency, better than he could imagine.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-conflict-interest-problem-no-white-house-candidate-ever/
    In his most recent financial disclosure statement, Donald Trump notes he has billions of dollars in assets. But the presumptive GOP nominee also has a tremendous load of debt that includes five loans each over $50 million. (The disclosure form, which presidential candidates must submit, does not compel candidates to reveal the specific amount of any loans that exceed $50 million, and Trump has chosen not to provide details.) Two of those megaloans are held by Deutsche Bank, which is based in Germany but has US subsidiaries. And this prompts a question that no other major American presidential candidate has had to face: What are the implications of the chief executive of the US government being in hock for $100 million (or more) to a foreign entity that has tried to evade laws aimed at curtailing risky financial shenanigans, that was recently caught manipulating markets around the world and that attempts to influence the US government?
    good question...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Paul Ryan kind of endorses Trump. Maybe. At the very least, he will be voting for him.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    The deflections from Trump fans on Facebook and Twitter dissing Hawking just because he can't walk would be hilarious if it weren't so real and a huge number of them.

Jesus could come back and say Trump bad man and they'd crucify him again.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:
    Seriously, why is no one talking about this? Seems like a pretty big deal to me.
    It's a big deal in the media. If you're asking why no one here is talking about, my guess is that the conservatives cannot really defend it. So there's no argument? I posted it about it the other night when the paper's were released.
    I guess so. I would be very interested to hear from the conservatives who are considering voting for Trump to be the POTUS. I would like to know how they will justify their vote for someone who is in charge of something like this... basically a ponzi scheme. Wondering if they are okay with a President who will purposefully and pointedly scam and take advantage of vulnerable people, and, if they aren't okay with that, how they are managing to sweep this under their mental rug.
    They won't answer the question. Their response will be "I'd rather vote for a guy that tried to earn money than someone who used their own email account or someone who ignored our people in benghazi."
    These are the same people who would rather vote for a worse Halliburton with Dubya than democratic less worse Benghazi because white republican male.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,586
    Jason P said:

Paul Ryan kind of endorses Trump. Maybe. At the very least, he will be voting for him.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/02/paul-ryan-donald-trump-lamest-endorsement-modern-history.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+politicususa/fJAl+(Politicus+USA+)

The main point: Ryan is endorsing him solely because he "has to" as a Republican (and a pussy).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Just waiting for him to go after Hawkins it's just a matter of time ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The schadenfreude on the train for Trump is mesmerizing.
  • Options

So are the accolades you seem to try to point out , so what you think when will he attack Hawkins ..
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    I don't see an attack coming because he is not against the science Hawking has lived for and presented to the world.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

Oh yeah? Is it as mesmerizing when it about Hillary in the Hillary thread too? Or are you only mesmerized by the people who understand that Trump is fruit loop?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    I don't see disdain as deep in that thread as I do in this one.
    The Trump protesters in this thread can be as nasty as the press presents.
  • Options

^^^
    I don't see an attack coming because he is not against the science Hawking has lived for and presented to the world.

Lol lol that's funny as shit thanks for the laugh you believe that lol lol man what are smoking up there in Canada ..
  • Options
    ^^^
    Trump doesn't like personal attacks.
    The insult from Hawking was that, an insult not an attack.
    No personal gain could be had by Hawking from saying that.
    Trump realizes this.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

^^^
    Trump doesn't like personal attacks.
    The insult from Hawking was that, an insult not an attack.
    No personal gain could be had by Hawking from saying that.
    Trump realizes this.

Why do you care if Trumps likes or doesn't like the attacks on his character that he fully deserves because of his own actions and decisions?
    Pretty sure I've seen you attack the character of plenty of people. Are you just not thinking objectively here?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options

Happiness in the misery of others? Where do you see this?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    I am talking about Trump.
    He knows when to pick his battles.
    When one side has an objective and motive to attack him he fights back.
    Insults are like water of a ducks back to him, why else do you think the media has no effect on the guy?
    The press is not thinking objectively when they want to cover Trump.
    Hawking has opinions of Trump but he is not presenting them as facts.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

^^^
    I am talking about Trump.
    He knows when to pick his battles.
    When one side has an objective and motive to attack him he fights back.
    Insults are like water of a ducks back to him, why else do you think the media has no effect on the guy?
    The press is not thinking objectively when they want to cover Trump.
    Hawking has opinions of Trump but he is not presenting them as facts.

I still don't understand how this is schadenfreude and I don't quite understand what you are saying here. But I would disagree with the part I understand. The media ABSOLUTELY gets under his skin. He does a good job of manipulating them and changing the subject, but there is no doubt that his skin is thin. Look at the conference about the military donations. He was so angry that he was getting questioned. It was written all over his face. He has 5 more months of bad press. Let's see how he does with all the 'haters'.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    My press post was in response to pjsoul.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    Jason P said:

told you he would fall in line.

all republicans in congress will fall in line.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Jason P said:

Same with the left. Remember the election is about choices. It's not about the candidate you wish you had.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

Same with the left. Remember the election is about choices. It's not about the candidate you wish you had.
    don't be so sure. a lot of bernie supporters who are not in congress are bernie or nobody. this is problem for clinton.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

don't be so sure. a lot of bernie supporters who are not in congress are bernie or nobody. this is problem for clinton.
    For now I would agree with sentiment, I'm one of them.....it's BS or non of the above.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

It's what people say because it's still contested. Wait until October and they are on stage together. The difference between right and left is much more clear than left and really left. Look how the right has coalesced behind trump.
  • Options
    The right has coalesced behind Trump to avoid being painted as Hillary or bust.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/02/paul-ryan-donald-trump-lamest-endorsement-modern-history.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+politicususa/fJAl+(Politicus+USA+)

The main point: Ryan is endorsing him solely because he "has to" as a Republican (and a pussy).

Jason P said:

Ryan is a pussy to not have the balls to come out and endorse him in public for the whole nation to see & hear is a move of a coward I've lost all respect for this guy !!!!
  • Options
    ^^^
    Ryan is not running for POTUS
    Who cares about him?
    Certainly no one outside America.
  • Options

^^^
    Ryan is not running for POTUS
    Who cares about him?
    Certainly no one outside America.

He's 3rd in line for the office of POTUS he should of had the guts to come out and say it in public , he has no guts !!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    Trump has no time for seconders let alone thirders.

edit - grammar
  • Options

^^^
    Trump has no time for seconders let alone thirders.

edit - grammar

Oh boy ok man ..
This discussion has been closed.