Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    who are these 'stupid' politicians he's referring too? is he just too afraid to use the name of his mentor, Obama?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,727
    vaggar99 said:
    It was fun and laughs until the authoritarian got elected.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    ^^^
    Fun and laughs for whom?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

^^^
    Fun and laughs for whom?

Mostly you, I think.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

vaggar99 said:
    It was fun and laughs until the authoritarian got elected.
    it's amazing how things have changed in 24 hours. last night the CNN panels were almost unanimously declaring the deal a 'home run'. maybe not tonite?
  • Options
  • Options
    Of course the voters have no responsibilty for electing a man-child with no knowledge of the position.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    vaggar99 said:
    "This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything Donald Trump said so literally," Lewandowski said. "The American people didn't. They understood it. They understood sometimes when you have a conversation with people, whether it's around the dinner table or at a bar, you're going to say things and sometimes you don't have all the facts to back it up."

Oh boy.
  • Options

Of course the voters have no responsibilty for electing a man-child with no knowledge of the position.

The Trump nuts will just slink back into the shadows. Nothing to see here! Not my fault!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    And now Trump has caused an international stink by being the first US President or US President-elect to speak directly with the leader of Taiwan in decades. This should really unsettle China, who I'm sure have already cabled Obama to voice displeasure. Who knows if this was Trump making a calculated Fuck You to the Chinese, or if it was Trump bumbling around oblivious to the state of relations between the US and other countries. Is this a shift in US foreign policy, or just Trump stepping in a pile of dog shit? I really have no idea how to read Trump's actions.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

And now Trump has caused an international stink by being the first US President or US President-elect to speak directly with the leader of Taiwan in decades. This should really unsettle China, who I'm sure have already cabled Obama to voice displeasure. Who knows if this was Trump making a calculated Fuck You to the Chinese, or if it was Trump bumbling around oblivious to the state of relations between the US and other countries. Is this a shift in US foreign policy, or just Trump stepping in a pile of dog shit? I really have no idea how to read Trump's actions.

International stink?
    If one person talking to world leaders rattles cages, that says a lot about a President.
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

Bumbling for $1000 Alex

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/02/politics/donald-trump-taiwan/index.html
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

perhaps a little overblown. He's just being an arrogant prick and trying to excite his army of psychos by thumbing his nose at the Chinese.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

International stink?
    If one person talking to world leaders rattles cages, that says a lot about a President.
    What does it say about a president? You tell me. This hasn't been a partisan issue. That's just they way it has been since about 1979. To appease the Chinese, we don't talk directly to Taiwan. We have a "one China" policy, and I'm betting Obama's team is currently spending time and resources trying to convince the Chinese that there has been no shift in policy. If you don't understand the delicate balance at play, then you probably would fit right into Trump's state department.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    There's too many nuances in international relations for trump to be able to understand with his massive ego and narcissistic personality disorder. This will be the first in a long line of errors. Hopefully none have serious consequences.
  • Options

There's too many nuances in international relations for trump to be able to understand with his massive ego and narcissistic personality disorder. This will be the first in a long line of errors. Hopefully none have serious consequences.

First of all the best nuances are displayed by people not getting banned from this forum.
    President-elect Trump was not banned in the USA
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

jeffbr said:

International stink?
    What does it say about a president? You tell me. This hasn't been a partisan issue. That's just they way it has been since about 1979. To appease the Chinese, we don't talk directly to Taiwan. We have a "one China" policy, and I'm betting Obama's team is currently spending time and resources trying to convince the Chinese that there has been no shift in policy. If you don't understand the delicate balance at play, then you probably would fit right into Trump's state department.
    It tells me that America has elected a President that doesn't want to be a delicate ballerina anymore.
    Shit or get off the pot.
  • Options

First of all the best nuances are displayed by people not getting banned from this forum.
    President-elect Trump was not banned in the USA
    ?????
  • Options
    ^^^
    cmon
    It's a 2live crew reference
    keep up!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Not sure how anyone can have buyers remorse when the two cars available were a Chevy Shitbox and a Ford P.O.S.

That's why I voted for this ...

• Options

^^^
    cmon
    It's a 2live crew reference
    keep up!

azlyrics.com/19/2livecrew.html

listening to 'Hey, we want some P*ssy'. Have a picture in my head of Trump dancing to this one
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    vaggar99 said:
    Hitler finished 2nd before his allies were able to appoint him chancellor of Germany. Just say'n

• Options
    Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:
    Hitler finished 2nd before his allies were able to appoint him chancellor of Germany. Just say'n

I can't believe this hitler shit is still answered to.
    When all else fails reference hitler, right?
    hitler is the n word and demonstrates a lack of education if one uses it in an argument.
  • Options
    ^^^i would a agree with you, but I do see many correlations between ESP and H. I only have to watch the primary debate hosted by Megyn Kelly to get chills down my spine.
  • Options
    ^^^
    You're forgetting that we're talking about an American president-elect not a german dictator.
    Times have changed and so have the people.
    Apparently not in some minds.
    Trump - hitler? stupid
This discussion has been closed.