Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    rssesq said:

I would cringe as well, Ive read the soncino edition.

Well, that makes one of us! Not sure every Jew lives so "by the book"... I had to Google what the Soncino Edition was, for example. Does it portray non-Jews negatively?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    rssesq said:
    Yes faulty wiring. What the hell does that have to do with Clinton? You have no logical explanation for trumps idiocy, so you post a video of Hilary Clinton? Typical trump follower that was duped by him. Nothing good to say about trump, so bash someone else. Its weak.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    edited November 2016

I would have knocked his teeth out if I were on board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s621IZ5v7M

violence is never the answer...
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    you know why no one punched him in the face. The pussification of the American populace by the liberal press. Every1 was so worried about being politically correct lest someone be offended that no one had the ballz to lay him out. Just turn on your local "rock" station. There is nothing but testosterone free music out these days thanks to the music biz.
    Now I'm off to listen to Bastille and MMJ and all the other the other sissy rock coming outta La La land over the last decade.
  • Options
    and to watch the Big Bang theory. lmao
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,455
    rssesq said:

you know why no one punched him in the face. The pussification of the American populace by the liberal press. Every1 was so worried about being politically correct lest someone be offended that no one had the ballz to lay him out. Just turn on your local "rock" station. There is nothing but testosterone free music out these days thanks to the music biz.
    Now I'm off to listen to Bastille and MMJ and all the other the other sissy rock coming outta La La land over the last decade.

So go back listen to your hero Nugent then , Bafoon says to punch him out !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    rssesq said:

I don't know. I thought about what I would do if I was on the plane and breaking the guy's nose would have been great...but worth it? No. Don't think so. The guy is a moron. Why risk arrest and ruining my potential vacation over some idiot?
  • Options
    silencio por favor. Miro mi favorito telanuevos ahora. Y tu no quires wang bang sweet poontang?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Tiki said:

I would have dragged his crying ass to the door at the front of the plane after a relentless pummeling with something solid, like say the round end of a Coke Zero to the eye socket. I don't play that shit, on the ground or in the air.
    May I....

I'm not so sure what he said was that offensive.
    He does say Hilliary bitches, I wouldn't expect a women to confront him, nor do I expect a man to step up and defend the honor of no one in particular.
    I'm sure most people thought that maybe just maybe the captain and crew would have dealt with him and threw him off the plane.
    Is a confrontation with a nitwit worth the potential fall out, possible whooped ass, risk of being thrown off flight or lawsuit?

The passengers collectively should have demanded that he be removed, especially since brown people are removed for much less, their skin tone.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

silencio por favor. Miro mi favorito telanuevos ahora. Y tu no quires wang bang sweet poontang?

Quires or quieres?

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,731
    rssesq said:

So deciding not to punch someone because you'd be arrested is now "pussification"? I'm guessing you haven't dealt with many aggressive people. I would call that a good decision.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,455
    rssesq said:

lol nice ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Simply put sometimes a punch in the mouth is apropos. Plus it's easy to bait him to swing first, duck under and whoop dat ass. But not everyone is a 6' 1", 225 pound Sicilian bestia from the east side of Bridgeport so I understand.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Tiki said:

I would have dragged his crying ass to the door at the front of the plane after a relentless pummeling with something solid, like say the round end of a Coke Zero to the eye socket. I don't play that shit, on the ground or in the air.
    Enough with this left wing violence!
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that I'm a big believer in hand to hand combat, no guns, knives, brass or coke bottles.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802

rssesq said:

So go back listen to your hero Nugent then , Bafoon says to punch him out !
    Well.....we're waiting!!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    JC29856 said:

I forgot to mention that I'm a big believer in hand to hand combat, no guns, knives, brass or coke bottles.

Irony is that if someone were to attack him and stick a coke bottle in his eye, they would probably be the ones sitting in jail with far more charges!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

either or

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    as far as I'm concerned doosh broke the social contract and must be stopped for the good of the whole.
    intimidation + airplanes = a bad time for all involved. OFF with him.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Tiki said:

May I....

He does say Hilliary bitches, I wouldn't expect a women to confront him, nor do I expect a man to step up and defend the honor of no one in particular.
    I'm sure most people thought that maybe just maybe the captain and crew would have dealt with him and threw him off the plane.
    Is a confrontation with a nitwit worth the potential fall out, possible whooped ass, risk of being thrown off flight or lawsuit?

The passengers collectively should have demanded that he be removed, especially since brown people are removed for much less, their skin tone.
    I don't think it was offensive in the slightest. It was just absolutely aggravating and annoying: simple, loud yokel drawling away like a f**king idiot. Take him off the plane and have him ride his Fargo pick up to his destination.

He's been banned hasn't he?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Tiki said:

as far as I'm concerned doosh broke the social contract and must be stopped for the good of the whole.
    intimidation + airplanes = a bad time for all involved. OFF with him.

Which outcome is better: a high drama mid-flight tussle or he's banned from flying Delta and everyone on board gets a free flight?
  • Options
    who the hell uses delta? lol
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOgU8FPUK8

vaya con dios my darling
    vaya con dios mis communistas
  • Options
    rssesq said:

who the hell uses delta? lol

Hillary bitches and rednecks.
  • Options
    USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited November 2016

JC29856 said:

Tiki said:

May I....

I don't think it was offensive in the slightest. It was just absolutely aggravating and annoying: simple, loud yokel drawling away like a f**king idiot. Take him off the plane and have him ride his Fargo pick up to his destination.

Delta lifetime banned him.

Any good personal fight stories?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Tiki said:

May I....

Lets just say this putz better pray I never ever ever ever run into his exploiting scumbag ass. His hairline and vision will be even more impaired.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgl2VG1tHE
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Tiki said:

May I....

I thought I'd heard that.

And of course, but best saved over a beer.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

I only have to watch the primary debate hosted by Megan Kelly to 100% agree with this
    thewrap.com/people-of-germany-warning-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-san-diego-man-been-there-done-that/

I don't know how else to communicate this, because you're a broken record. A presidential candidate in a democratic society may only be deemed ineligible on legal grounds. In the nearly year and a half since Trump began campaigning, the people and the courts have both failed to prove any substantial link to Trump and illegal activities. If the legal route fails, then it falls on the people to debate and discuss reasonably to reach the outcome they desire by convincing Trump supporters otherwise, and by convincing undecideds/uncarings to decide/care. Non-Trump supporters such as yourself failed at doing this, and your dissatisfaction should only be pointed inwards.

The three threads you were active on prior to the election (and as far as I can tell not a mention of Trump any time prior to the election):
    -This is why you can not hate Justin Bieber
    -Article: Albums ranked from worst to best
    -Binaural Live...Was there a Reason

Maybe you should've given a shit and worked on that reasonable debate and discussion at a time when it mattered, instead of waking up to tell the world why you don't like the outcome and that it should be changed because it hurts your feelings. Know what Germany would have done if a Trumpian candidate was running? Debate and discuss, and convince his supporters that they are wrong about him, like you and all Americans opposed to him should've done WHEN IT MATTERED. This is not done by insulting or belittling his supporters, nullifying their voices, or defining them as morally corrupt and therefore not worth your time or effort. It is done with facts and evidence.
    You're wrong on the facts and evidence part. Trump voters were ignoring the facts and voting emotionally. Clinton needed to match this emotional message with her own message that connected on the same frequency. Policy debate wasn't going to shift many trump voters.
    Correct.

Trump either knowingly or unknowingly ran a very successful campaign understanding the fact that the simple person's vote counts just as much as any other.

'I'll make your wildest dreams come true"... "Let's make America great again"... and "I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" proved to be very useful campaign tactics.
    He's an unabashed master manipulator. Just seems that some people don't mind being manipulated
    Almost reminds me of all the "Hope and change" rhetoric of the previous election.
    He accomplished much more than you'd ever care to admit. He could have accomplished much more if the Repubs hadn't sat in congress with their arms across their chest.
    He could have accomplished much more if the democrats didn't pass Obamacare and get slaughtered in every down ballot election from 2010 onward. His only domestic achievement is about to be repealed while his foreign policy record is one of absolute disaster. His party has collapsed and descended into one that only has identity politics left. A legacy to celebrate for sure.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

I only have to watch the primary debate hosted by Megan Kelly to 100% agree with this
    thewrap.com/people-of-germany-warning-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-san-diego-man-been-there-done-that/

I don't know how else to communicate this, because you're a broken record. A presidential candidate in a democratic society may only be deemed ineligible on legal grounds. In the nearly year and a half since Trump began campaigning, the people and the courts have both failed to prove any substantial link to Trump and illegal activities. If the legal route fails, then it falls on the people to debate and discuss reasonably to reach the outcome they desire by convincing Trump supporters otherwise, and by convincing undecideds/uncarings to decide/care. Non-Trump supporters such as yourself failed at doing this, and your dissatisfaction should only be pointed inwards.

The three threads you were active on prior to the election (and as far as I can tell not a mention of Trump any time prior to the election):
    -This is why you can not hate Justin Bieber
    -Article: Albums ranked from worst to best
    -Binaural Live...Was there a Reason

Maybe you should've given a shit and worked on that reasonable debate and discussion at a time when it mattered, instead of waking up to tell the world why you don't like the outcome and that it should be changed because it hurts your feelings. Know what Germany would have done if a Trumpian candidate was running? Debate and discuss, and convince his supporters that they are wrong about him, like you and all Americans opposed to him should've done WHEN IT MATTERED. This is not done by insulting or belittling his supporters, nullifying their voices, or defining them as morally corrupt and therefore not worth your time or effort. It is done with facts and evidence.
    You're wrong on the facts and evidence part. Trump voters were ignoring the facts and voting emotionally. Clinton needed to match this emotional message with her own message that connected on the same frequency. Policy debate wasn't going to shift many trump voters.
    Correct.

Trump either knowingly or unknowingly ran a very successful campaign understanding the fact that the simple person's vote counts just as much as any other.

'I'll make your wildest dreams come true"... "Let's make America great again"... and "I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" proved to be very useful campaign tactics.
    He's an unabashed master manipulator. Just seems that some people don't mind being manipulated
    Almost reminds me of all the "Hope and change" rhetoric of the previous election.
    He accomplished much more than you'd ever care to admit. He could have accomplished much more if the Repubs hadn't sat in congress with their arms across their chest.
    He could have accomplished much more if the democrats didn't pass Obamacare and get slaughtered in every down ballot election from 2010 onward. His only domestic achievement is about to be repealed while his foreign policy record is one of absolute disaster. His party has collapsed and descended into one that only has identity politics left. A legacy to celebrate for sure.
    What about foreign policy is an absolute disaster? I've asked people who claim this to clarify, but they don't come up with much.
This discussion has been closed.