Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Does it not seem incredible that President-elect Trump can summon the mainstream liberal media bigwigs for a meeting?
    Not only does he have them in his pocket he can play pool with them anytime he wants.

• Options
    A retired English teacher evaluated Trump's meeting with the NY Times with a letter to the editor:

I was an English teacher for 40 years. Donald Trump, in answering questions about global warming, white nationalism, waterboarding and press freedoms, sounds exactly like my students who hadn't read the assignment and had to obfuscate in their answers. Everyone in the classroom knew who hadn't done his homework and didn't understand the material.

Esther S. Bushell

Hahahahahahaha
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The bigger question is why. Why Putin would spread fake news to Trump's advantage? And what does that tell you and what does Putin know that Trump's supporters don't?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I said it before. Russia has ambitions. Cozying up to the US will allow them to be ambitious.
  • Options

A retired English teacher evaluated Trump's meeting with the NY Times with a letter to the editor:

I was an English teacher for 40 years. Donald Trump, in answering questions about global warming, white nationalism, waterboarding and press freedoms, sounds exactly like my students who hadn't read the assignment and had to obfuscate in their answers. Everyone in the classroom knew who hadn't done his homework and didn't understand the material.

Esther S. Bushell

Hahahahahahaha

There is a reason she is retired.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,079

Esther S. Bushell

Hahahahahahaha

because she had a long successful career and is now deserving?

honestly, dude, trump is easily the most clueless, not just president, but elected official i have ever bared witness to. it's mind boggling.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    With a name like Esther, I assume she's quite old like most who are retired.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

vaggar99 said:

I'm waiting for the made in Russia versions. Can't have shit made by gooks

Listen.
    If you really want to converse with people that don't think or have vocabulary like you then you really need to take a look at how you talk.
    Perhaps you should move along to the deplorable radlib supporters for comfort.
    This is not a funny attempt at humour that you just made it is deplorable.

we don't live in a PC culture anymore. all words are on the table and everything must be discussed
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

^^^that would be anything but supporting ESP. My Chihuahua would be a better choice. Why? Because he's not fucking crazy.

But I wouldn't trust the Chihuahua's batshit crazy owner.
    my sister in law yesterday said my dog is beautiful but has a butterface....wtf...did she just insult my dog's face? yes, she did...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,001
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Listen.
    If you really want to converse with people that don't think or have vocabulary like you then you really need to take a look at how you talk.

we don't live in a PC culture anymore. all words are on the table and everything must be discussed
    That's a horrendous excuse for using a derogatory word. Because people are too sensitive in your eyes, you're justified in using words long-defined as racist and offensive? Besides how wrong that is, your hypocrisy astounds me: you criticize Trump for lewd behaviour using only his lewd words as a reference (since nothing else has been proven), then you turn around and say that you can say anything you want.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,440

Does that matter that's like saying your grandfather who's retired doesn't know how to judge anyone, when was the last news conference Bafoon has held ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Listen.

That's a horrendous excuse for using a derogatory word. Because people are too sensitive in your eyes, you're justified in using words long-defined as racist and offensive? Besides how wrong that is, your hypocrisy astounds me: you criticize Trump for lewd behaviour using only his lewd words as a reference (since nothing else has been proven), then you turn around and say that you can say anything you want.
    it is just as horrendous as nigger, wetback, camel jockey and honkey. but its one you don't hear all the time. However, i think that's about to change.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Listen.

it is just as horrendous as nigger, wetback, camel jockey and honkey. but its one you don't hear all the time. However, i think that's about to change.
    Yes, it is just as horrendous. For the record - you're the one who said it - not Trump. Wouldn't that make you the agent of change then?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

Esther S. Bushell

Hahahahahahaha

I noticed you had attacked Vaggar earlier for his posting style. In the event you ever needed an example to help understand a term... that was what's commonly referred to as 'ironic'.

And for the record, as obsessive as Vaggar is for Trump at the moment... he's not even in your league.
  • Options

Lol.

That's all you really got. I understand you needed to say something. She was so right about his ill preparedness. What else can you do? Make fun of her name. Lol!

For the record, she was Philip Gourevitch's high school English teacher. You probably don't know him. He writes books, but not the kind where you open pages and the pages pop up to please the reader.

Make America great again!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Listen.

Yes, it is just as horrendous. For the record - you're the one who said it - not Trump. Wouldn't that make you the agent of change then?
    Just pointing out that there is an element of hidden racism towards Asians that might start to rear its ugly head. I can tell you I hear and see strange things all day long. And yes, I'm still sane
  • Options

Lol.

That's all you really got. I understand you needed to say something. She was so right about his ill preparedness. What else can you do? Make fun of her name. Lol!

For the record, she was Philip Gourevitch's high school English teacher. You probably don't know him. He writes books, but not the kind where you open pages and the pages pop up to please the reader.

How on earth do I keep getting lumped in with Trump supporters?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I wonder when America will realize Vladimir Putin just picked our president
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Listen.

Just pointing out that there is an element of hidden racism towards Asians that might start to rear its ugly head. I can tell you I hear and see strange things all day long. And yes, I'm still sane
    And I'm just pointing out that your objection to Trump is a perception of blatant racism, but Trump hides his true intentions behind ambiguity, while your use of derogatory words as above was unambiguously racist. And again - give me one gram of irrefutable proof that Trump's sanity is questionable. Your opinion does not count as proof.

EV
  • Options

Does it not seem incredible that President-elect Trump can summon the mainstream liberal media bigwigs for a meeting?
    Not only does he have them in his pocket he can play pool with them anytime he wants.

Is he physically fit enough to play pool?
  • Options

Lol.

I misinterpreted your post.

I see what you were saying now in the context it was offered.

Sorry man. At least it gave me an opportunity to be a bit of an ass again. I'm admittedly having too much fun over this debacle.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Lol.

Ha. It's pretty clear who doesn't do their homework and who doesn't understand the material.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Lol.

Ha. It's pretty clear who doesn't do their homework and who doesn't understand the material.
    I noticed you ducked that post where I remarked on your insistence that you feel you are the guru on this turn of events. Remember the one where RG affirmed what I said and then a long pause ensued until Vaggar buried it (making it safe for you to emerge again).

Keep up the great work knowledgeable one.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Lol.

I noticed you ducked that post where I remarked on your insistence that you feel you are the guru on this turn of events. Remember the one where RG affirmed what I said and then a long pause ensued until Vaggar buried it (making it safe for you to emerge again).

No idea what you are talking about...your posts are just not that impactful. I am the guru though. If you listen you might learn something.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Lol.

No idea what you are talking about...your posts are just not that impactful. I am the guru though. If you listen you might learn something.
    lol

Got it! I'll try and pay more attention. It's tough for me though. I mean... you are a distinguished professor at an elite university and I'm just a simple bastard.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Lol.

only really insecure and small people talk to others (especially online) that way.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Lol.

only really insecure and small people talk to others (especially online) that way.
    5'10" and secure as Fort Knox.
  • Options
    I meant small in the figurative sense. I have no issue with little people.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Lol.

5'10" and secure as Fort Knox.
    6'2". Haha I'm better than you!
This discussion has been closed.