Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    BS44325 said:

Trump wins.

America loses. Darkest and worst day since 911. Those who disagree can sod off as the Brits say.
    Probablt not as bad as 9/11 but I guess I'll just sod off anyways.
    And that includes you, chickenhawk lover.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Is this a electoral landslide?
  • Options

He's getting nervous. He's going to owe me the PJ Binaural show in Toronto soon. You got that in your cart yet? Ha

The London 13 boot will be fine thanks.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    trump either has alot of you know what or he must be a little scared now for haters like his ethnic ones not saying whom but
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

Hahahaha

4 years of Bush and Cheney 2 Electric Boogaloo is funny...if you're Charles Manson.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    President Trump... Christ
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited November 2016
    I'll just say this. Trump's association with Putin may seem like an alliance with Russia at first (as "predicted" by Nostradamus before many years of peace), but I fear it could easily take a turn for the worse if other dictatorships are involved such as China. What seems to many of these brainwashed, naive, demonized Republican voters who chose the route of "anything but Hillary and the same old same old", could turn ugly if they don't keep their chimp in a suit in check. I was just telling my husband the other day that people wonder how the Holocaust could have happened--how the hell did they let that happen. It seems to me it would have started out with the same kind of confusion we are in now.

So keep your Republican President in check you f*cking assholes. This is your doing.

Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • Options

I'll just say this. Trump's association with Putin may seem like an alliance with Russia at first (as "predicted" by Nostradamus before many years of peace), but I fear it could easily take a turn for the worse if other dictatorships are involved such as China. What seems to many of these brainwashed, naive, demonized Republican voters who chose the route of "anything but Hillary and the same old same old", could turn ugly if they don't keep their chimp in a suit in check. I was just telling my husband the other day that people wonder how the Holocaust could have happened--how the hell did they let that happen. It seems to me it would have started out with the same kind of confusion we are in now.

So keep your Republican President in check you f*cking assholes. This is your doing.

Would probably been a little easier (to keep presidents in check) if the presidential powers hasn't taken the form of emperor over last 15 years or so.
  • Options

I was just telling my husband the other day that people wonder how the Holocaust could have happened--how the hell did they let that happen. It seems to me it would have started out with the same kind of confusion we are in now.

Lay off the fear.
    Seriously.
    nazi hitler shit comes from you not from your current POTUS
  • Options
    Trump is the new Reagan, you be surprised by the similarities between the two.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

lmfao...are you serious.

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

lmfao...are you serious.

Yes, coming from someone who has been surrounded by brainwashed Republican voters the last year (many of whom didn't used to vote that way strangely?)--yeah there is definitely something going on, and tonight proved it.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Trump is the new Reagan, you be surprised by the similarities between the two.

Hopefully that's true.
  • Options
    Chris Cuomo just said since Russia had something to do with this lets go to Moscow for their reaction...
  • Options

I was just telling my husband the other day that people wonder how the Holocaust could have happened--how the hell did they let that happen. It seems to me it would have started out with the same kind of confusion we are in now.

Lay off the fear.
    Seriously.
    nazi hitler shit comes from you not from your current POTUS
    I do realize that America is overpopulated and has way too many people to brainwash into a Nazi Germany situation, but the threat will always still be there----Never Forget.
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

Chris Cuomo just said since Russia had something to do with this lets go to Moscow for their reaction...

Unbelievable. Do you think they did indeed hack into the voting system them?

What's funny is I was just hearing my avid Republican mother-in-law say the other day how the Clinton campaign was doing voter fraud of some kind (which I'm sure may be true too--both sides are corrupt), and I so badly wanted to tell her about the Russian rumor to hack for the election. But she wouldn't have believed me. When I brought the threat of Putin up to her weeks ago, she just brushed it off like it was all media hype and Trump barely knows him--lol. So naive.
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • Options
    Crazy night....as of now Clinton leads the popular vote.

I never would have guessed that PA and WI wouldn't have held for her.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185
    Sad morning trying to explain to my kids how Trump is our new POTUS. He represents everything I teach them not to be. Bully, liar, misogynistic, judgemental, selfish, mean spirited, cheater...and the list goes on. WTF
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,662

Sad morning trying to explain to my kids how Trump is our new POTUS. He represents everything I teach them not to be. Bully, liar, misogynistic, judgemental, selfish, mean spirited, cheater...and the list goes on. WTF

This is really one of the most sad things about this. A guy who has no respect for anyone is now the leader of this country.

Regardless of Obama policy, he was a good man that anyone's kids should look up to.
  • Options

The election is over buds.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

The election is over buds.
    ya think? Is that why I'm getting ready to hear a concession speech?

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357

This is really one of the most sad things about this. A guy who has no respect for anyone is now the leader of this country.

Regardless of Obama policy, he was a good man that anyone's kids should look up to.
    That's what it came down to for most people that are in complete shock, we chose someone with no character. Hillary was cardboard as fuck, but at least civil discourse was an option.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

That's what it came down to for most people that are in complete shock, we chose someone with no character. Hillary was cardboard as fuck, but at least civil discourse was an option.
    Yep...this

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185

Agreed. I am embarrassed that this man is the new leader of our country.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,295
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357
    This says it all. America is stupid.

http://ritholtz.com/2016/11/miss-me-no/
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,295
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Steven Mnuchin potentially as treasury sec. While I probably don't have a huge problem with it, it is comical that a dude from Goldman is the guy to alleviate the working class angst.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,664
    Every four years 50% of America says "Yep. Americans are stupid". Always the apocalypse on the losing side. I cant stand either candidate. Didnt vote. I just think its funny. Both sides always accuse the other of being racist, taxes will rise/fall, WW3 is coming, Civil War is coming etc.

the country always remains fairy stable. Dont freak out too much folks. The general public usually doesnt match their candidate morally. Most people are neighborly and kind.
This discussion has been closed.