Trump

Comments

• Options
    FL win.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357

dignin said:

dignin said:

Congrats to all the Trump supporters, you called it.

Crazy. I feel like this is a fucking movie. Good luck murica. You're gonna need it.

Were all in this together man, were all fucked. The damage he's going to do in 4 years will take....too long to undue.
    political drama is all bullshit. nothing will change, no matter who wins. seeing people stressing about politics is hilarious. we just have to vote in pete rose in 4 years, he'll fix everything.
    It's more than that. I may not have liked Bush, but he was a decent person who knew how to have some dignity towards others. Trump is an outright narcissistic asshole.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    I can't believe some of these Hillary supporter's are crying over this.....I mean come on this is POLLITRICKS.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JC29856 said:

In the end I believe my generation will surprise everyone. We already know that both political parties are playing both sides from the middle and we'll elect a true outsider when we fully mature.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a business tycoon who can't be bought and who does what's right for the people. Someone like Donald Trump as crazy as that sounds.

What are you talking about? What does he do for anyone besides himself? He set so many precedents that are not good during his campaign.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tbergs said:

JC29856 said:

In the end I believe my generation will surprise everyone. We already know that both political parties are playing both sides from the middle and we'll elect a true outsider when we fully mature.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a business tycoon who can't be bought and who does what's right for the people. Someone like Donald Trump as crazy as that sounds.

What are you talking about? What does he do for anyone besides himself? He set so many precedents that are not good during his campaign.
    Kurt said that in 1993.
  • Options
    This guy on CNN doing the board thing sounds like that beck crazy guy now.
    I can't follow his fingers anymore.
  • Options
    GA won
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    tbergs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Crazy. I feel like this is a fucking movie. Good luck murica. You're gonna need it.

Were all in this together man, were all fucked. The damage he's going to do in 4 years will take....too long to undue.
    political drama is all bullshit. nothing will change, no matter who wins. seeing people stressing about politics is hilarious. we just have to vote in pete rose in 4 years, he'll fix everything.
    It's more than that. I may not have liked Bush, but he was a decent person who knew how to have some dignity towards others. Trump is an outright narcissistic asshole.
    everything will be fine. maybe all the people who knew everything and said he cant win, are the same news watching know-it-alls saying we are fucked. those people obviously didnt have a fucking clue. what do they know about Donald, The President?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

tbergs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

everything will be fine. maybe all the people who knew everything and said he cant win, are the same news watching know-it-alls saying we are fucked. those people obviously didnt have a fucking clue. what do they know about Donald, The President?
    Boom!
  • Options
    WI next to be called.
    She let it slip.
  • Options
    Wolf doesn't know what to do anymore.
    Where is that crazy drawing board guy?
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

Wolf doesn't know what to do anymore.
    Where is that crazy drawing board guy?

hahaha
  • Options
    He is running out of blue to find on his ginormous screen.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Boom!
    Yeah, right. The guy in the white house who relishes in revenge. What am i thinking?

Sure, he may not be able to destroy our country physically, but our image and values will be a lot harder to repair. He represents everything I don't want my son's to be like.
  • Options
    I guess I was off by a commercial break.
    WI is next to be called for Trump.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    g under p said:

I can't believe some of these Hillary supporter's are crying over this.....I mean come on this is POLLITRICKS.

Peace

It's their fault for picking her over Bernie as much as the stupid people in large groups voting for Peter Griffin with a swastika.

Good thing I'm in CA because pot is legal now. Silver lining big time.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

g under p said:

Peace

It's their fault for picking her over Bernie as much as the stupid people in large groups voting for Peter Griffin with a swastika.

You realize with people like Giuliani and Christie likely in the federal government, legalization is going bye bye, right?
  • Options

g under p said:

Peace

You realize with people like Giuliani and Christie likely in the federal government, legalization is going bye bye, right?
    They can pry it from my cold dead hands.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    If trump wins do you think there will be a turn on religion ???? if so it's a huge sign that what i read is true...
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

If trump wins do you think there will be a turn on religion ???? if so it's a huge sign that what i read is true...

Church of the Fonz maybe. Outside of that... not really.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

I don't recall Trump saying anything against religion.
    Which leads me to believe he is for freedom of expression.
    No problem.
  • Options
    But...but it's rigged!!! Media, Soros, Wall Street, Obama...rigged!
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    Anderson Cooper managers are so upset right now they make him go on air w/ out his glasses.
  • Options
    Alaska win.
  • Options

JWPearl said:

Church of the Fonz maybe. Outside of that... not really.
    I belong to church of the latter day dude. Trumpary is Eagles. Stein is Creedence.
  • Options
    And the walls
  • Options
    Trump wins.
  • Options

Trump wins.

America loses. Darkest and worst day since 911. Those who disagree can sod off as the Brits say.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    so sorry for yall
    i saw this coming
    but never thought
    this soon....
    but its bad buts its good
    bc it's a big sign proven
    to us...
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Trump wins.

America loses. Darkest and worst day since 911. Those who disagree can sod off as the Brits say.
    Probablt not as bad as 9/11 but I guess I'll just sod off anyways.
This discussion has been closed.