Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    Soon you will be posting about how Hillary killed Gavin MacFadyen...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    Could the trump sexual abuse claims be what campaign Clinton refered to as swiftboating?

I know you can't look past Bernie and March primaries -- but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide -- but not a half assed scramble.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27434
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Anyone have any guesses what the okeef character will drop at noon today?

Not sure...are you going to post about how the Trump Foundation paid his group $10,000? Are you outraged by that?
    If I find out about it...
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-foundation-paid-activist-filmmaker-james-o-keefe-n670381
    I'm outraged!

So you have any idea what he has done with the $10 Gs? What may come in 2 hours?
    Probably another heavily edited video that naive people will use as evidence on facebook of some wacked out conspiracy.
    Don't think we're going to see it, YouTube is blocking the upload. I guessing Susan Wojcicki is helping Hilliary out as best she can too.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,830
    JC29856 said:

Could the trump sexual abuse claims be what campaign Clinton refered to as swiftboating?

I know you can't look past Bernie and March primaries -- but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide -- but not a half assed scramble.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27434

I don't know... is it? Got any proof other than what you are picking up in right wing cesspools? Maybe they've stopped creating images of David French's daughter in a gas chamber long enough to focus on rationalizing their demagogue's abhorrent behavior. Maybe you are picking up those pieces and trying to main stream them. maybe...
  • Options
    What matters most to Hilliary...not the uncle Sam costume but the Donald duck costume, she loved it.
    Just politics, you know sitting around doing the cost benefit of Donald duck costume vs uncle Sam.
  • Options
    Man I thought I was a "quacko".
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Nice avatar. I guess you showed us.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,983
    Quack! Nice move Hillary. Thanks for being so relevant to important issues... quack...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

Man I thought I was a "quacko".

You were the bomb in GOTG, yo!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,556
    What a GONG show!!!

And embarrassing too.
    JC29856 said:
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    Speaking of fishy......

Breitbart coordinated with liberal activist and organizer who disrupted GOP primary campaign events

Black has resurfaced recently as one of the people featured in undercover video from the Project Veritas group. In the video, he claims to work for the Democratic National Committee. Though he does not appear on their payroll, his bio at Democracy Partners credits him with "working closely with the Democratic National Committee" during the 2012 election cycle. Black in the video says he helped organize violent protests in Chicago that led to Trump's cancellation of a rally there in March.

"He worked directly with Breitbart’s political team on the ground in the primary states to sabotage Marco Rubio & Ted Cruz, and elect Trump as nominee of [the Republican] party,” the source told POLITICO. “[Black] was coordinating with [Breitbart’s] top staff to rabble rouse against Rubio at rallies."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/breitbart-liberal-activist-230255#ixzz4O3KlZGxq
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117
    mrussel1 said:
    so he wants to expand on his base by showing a live stream to......his base.

brilliant.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,660
    BS44325 said:
    You watch a lot of YouTube, dude.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,830

mrussel1 said:
    so he wants to expand on his base by showing a live stream to......his base.

brilliant.
    This isn't an election move at all. They have been angling to split the hard right base from Fox all season. It could really damage Fox if they lose half their viewership.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739

and you guy's wonder why threads get shut down ? do any of you understand what reasonable debate means ? good grief !

Godfather.

I'm assuming you're asking because you don't know the answer?
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    brianlux said:

Quack! Nice move Hillary. Thanks for being so relevant to important issues... quack...

At least she's has experience...hahahah...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options

and you guy's wonder why threads get shut down ? do any of you understand what reasonable debate means ? good grief !

Godfather.

Wow.
    Quite out of the blue and an unnecessary attack which adds no real input to the thread.
    Too many of these by posters is what gets a thread shut down.

This article is funny and contradicts itself which is not surprising coming from an unbiased liberal source.

Oh the drama.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-uselection-tracking-polls-1.3818965

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117

Godfather.

Wow.
    Quite out of the blue and an unnecessary attack which adds no real input to the thread.

This article is funny and contradicts itself which is not surprising coming from an unbiased liberal source.

Oh the drama.

he was responding to a person who lately has actually wished death on hillary and her supporters, calling others ignorant and stupid, etc.

the question from Go Beavers is quite valid.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Godfather.

Wow.

Oh the drama.

he was responding to a person who lately has actually wished death on hillary and her supporters, calling others ignorant and stupid, etc.

the question from Go Beavers is quite valid.
    Makes sense.
    If a person doesn't have time to recollect the entire thread from memory - especially this succinct thread it seems oddly out of place.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,523
    xx what
    JC29856 said:
    From the people who brought you the ACORN 'scandal'.

The right is sure easy to dupe.

EL OH EL
  • Options

Godfather.

Wow.

Oh the drama.

Where in the article are you seeing it contradict itself? And my comment to g'father is warranted for someone who lowers the bar in here and then makes a comment trying to raise it.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I can't explain it to a non Canadian that doesn't know CBC.
    It has undertones that are gifted from federal funding.
  • Options

^^^

So it's "undertones" are contradictory. I thought you wrote that it contrdicts itself?
  • Options

^^^

So it's "undertones" are contradictory. I thought you wrote that it contrdicts itself?
    I get that you want to continue the conversation about CBC.
    Your line of thinking won't work though.
  • Options

^^^

I get that you want to continue the conversation about CBC.
    Your line of thinking won't work though.
    No. i was just curious where you thought the article was contradictory. Maybe you re-read it and see that it's not, but now you're trying to claim this mystical understanding is exclusive to Canadians.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Now I am finally realizing why some get called trolls and others not.
    And again I state that gimmiesomtruth had very valid points and now I can see why he/she was frustrated by some posters.
This discussion has been closed.