Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    JC29856 said:

Hilliary seemed proud of her China steal points and comments, is it fair to assume that trump would take the same approach (operate) to running a for profit business as the WH?
    Potus vs Prez of company

his defence of that was "so stop me and I would have bought locally". what a tool.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

Hilliary seemed proud of her China steal points and comments, is it fair to assume that trump would take the same approach (operate) to running a for profit business as the WH?
    Potus vs Prez of company

his defence of that was "so stop me and I would have bought locally". what a tool.
    Every prudent business person seeks to maximize profits, I'm saying how can you assume he would apply that to the WH?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,815
    edited October 2016

"NO, NO PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

As if we didn't need more proof of Trump's limited intelligence.

So many funny quotes like that last night.
    (Until you stop and remember that this is someone who 35% of Americans want to be our leader.)

Almost any other person running in the primaries would have better numbers at this point had they been the nominee to go against Clinton, imo. (Even Lardo Christie.)

And, yes, PJFan, that means you are a troll. (Questioning if Wobbie was a fireman.)
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Potus vs Prez of company

Every prudent business person seeks to maximize profits, I'm saying how can you assume he would apply that to the WH?
    you can't. I would HOPE his interests lie with the american economy, since (we hope) he wouldn't be profitting or losing personally from the scenario, and bringing jobs back, but who really knows. I don't think he even does.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Potus vs Prez of company

you can't. I would HOPE his interests lie with the american economy, since (we hope) he wouldn't be profitting or losing personally from the scenario, and bringing jobs back, but who really knows. I don't think he even does.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

Made in China. Profits over jobs.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Politifact
    Hilliary was wrong when she suggests trump would operate the WH the same or similar to operating a for profit business.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,875
    JC29856 said:

Politifact
    Hilliary was wrong when she suggests trump would operate the WH the same or similar to operating a for profit business.

Share the politifact link please. How can they declare they he wouldn't do something in the future? How could anyone?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    I saw it this morning but I don't give a fuck what Vox, Rolling Stone or anyone else says. Plus there's a world of difference between a writer saying something and a candidate saying something. Find me where Al Gore said the election was rigged and I'll listen.
  • Options
    While you are watching videos, watch this one. I know all's fair in politics, but this is just comical.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/watch-donald-trump-shower-love-and-praise-on-hillary-and-bill-clinton_us_580885fbe4b0dd54ce383a3f
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,662
    mrussel1 said:

While you are watching videos, watch this one. I know all's fair in politics, but this is just comical.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/watch-donald-trump-shower-love-and-praise-on-hillary-and-bill-clinton_us_580885fbe4b0dd54ce383a3f

That's great
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    I saw it this morning but I don't give a fuck what Vox, Rolling Stone or anyone else says. Plus there's a world of difference between a writer saying something and a candidate saying something. Find me where Al Gore said the election was rigged and I'll listen.
    I don't expect you to "give a fuck". This is just another example of faux outrage that will continue until the next one. That being said Donald left this opening for attack on his own as stupid as the attack may be.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Yup. He just makes it up as he goes along.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    good piece regarding the sanctity of elections. the lines get blurred when trump whines about the elections being rigged vs his position of lets wait and see what happens on election night when asked whether or not he will accept the results of the elections, with a yes or no answer. who officially calls a state win on election night, a news station? do most voters know how that process works?
    anyway rigged can mean many different things to different people. he didnt and probably is incapable of articulating that. some think the dnc rigged the primaries which isnt the same as flipping a cast vote, which some may equate to rigging.
    no gore didnt say rigging but he didnt just accept fox and cnn giving fl to bush either.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    I don't expect you to "give a fuck". This is just another example of faux outrage that will continue until the next one. That being said Donald left this opening for attack on his own as stupid as the attack may be.
    Stated more eloquently, it's a false equivalency on Joe's part to draw a correlation between what some left wing, somewhat irrelevant rags print and what the candidate says.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    edited October 2016

mrussel1 said:

I hope this is made up into a commercial
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Politifact

Share the politifact link please. How can they declare they he wouldn't do something in the future? How could anyone?
    Well....we're waiting

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Stated more eloquently, it's a false equivalency on Joe's part to draw a correlation between what some left wing, somewhat irrelevant rags print and what the candidate says.
    Yeah but Howard Dean was a candidate in 2004 and was then Chairman of the DNC. Hillary herself said George W was "selected not elected". And John Edwards/John Kerry were very vocal about 2004. Kerry still goes out to other countries to this day and says that Ohio was stolen...how does that look across the pond?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Yeah but Howard Dean was a candidate in 2004 and was then Chairman of the DNC. Hillary herself said George W was "selected not elected". And John Edwards/John Kerry were very vocal about 2004. Kerry still goes out to other countries to this day and says that Ohio was stolen...how does that look across the pond?
    Bush was selected not elected, I use the term appointed.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    You are saying that in his capacity as SOS and/or Senator, John Kerry has said Ohio was stolen?? I have never heard or seen that. Please post it. I'd be curious and it would be a breach of protocol in many ways.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    You are saying that in his capacity as SOS and/or Senator, John Kerry has said Ohio was stolen?? I have never heard or seen that. Please post it. I'd be curious and it would be a breach of protocol in many ways.
    Here's an example in the New Yorker: (key part about 20 paragraphs in)

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/12/21/negotiating-the-whirlwind

Speaking to Abdullah Abdullah from Afghanistan he said that there were election irregularities in Ohio. Now he didn't use the word "stolen" but he said they could have fought in court but for the good of the country he let it go. He used this story to encourage Abdullah to accept the results of the Afghani election. Now one can look at this and say what Kerry did was noble but others can look at this and say he painted W's Presidency as an illegitimate one. In my opinion talk like this should be left at the water's edge even if it has political usefulness. Too many dangerous games can be played with legitimacy.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:
    Not particularly. Its mean-reverted bias is a few points leans Republican first off. Second, you never look at any one poll. That's why 538 is so useful in understanding the preponderance of the evidence as to where the election is trending. LA Times, Rasmussen, IBD always seem to have the race closer because of their assessment of the election demographic.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    I remember how spineless Kerry was, he wouldn't challenge the results. Some 3rd parties actually tried doing DNC dirty work for him. He should have challenged the voting machines and exit polling data.

"Right wing" sources have identified a link between soros and smartmatic voting machines installed in 16 states.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Here's an example in the New Yorker: (key part about 20 paragraphs in)

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/12/21/negotiating-the-whirlwind

Speaking to Abdullah Abdullah from Afghanistan he said that there were election irregularities in Ohio. Now he didn't use the word "stolen" but he said they could have fought in court but for the good of the country he let it go. He used this story to encourage Abdullah to accept the results of the Afghani election. Now one can look at this and say what Kerry did was noble but others can look at this and say he painted W's Presidency as an illegitimate one. In my opinion talk like this should be left at the water's edge even if it has political usefulness. Too many dangerous games can be played with legitimacy.
    I don't understand the good of the country bit, he was probably pressured into not challenging by the DNC in exchange for a favor to be named later. Spineless!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    I remember how spineless Kerry was, he wouldn't challenge the results. Some 3rd parties actually tried doing DNC dirty work for him. He should have challenged the voting machines and exit polling data.

"Right wing" sources have identified a link between soros and smartmatic voting machines installed in 16 states.
    Exit polling data is irrelevant. Most states have auto recount provisions if they are within a certain % (not sure about Ohio). But there's something to be said about how Gore and Kerry handled the situation. I wouldn't call it spineless. I would call it "country over party".
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    Trump today stated that he will accept results of election if he wins it lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

He qualified it today!
  • Options
    I think a few years after the Ohio irregularities some election staff were convicted and jailed for rigging.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    JC29856 said:

He qualified it today!
    I stated it wrong he said , Only if I win
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.