Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,144
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

man could you imagine if the media would actually cover wikileaks, clinton foundation, and all these other real stories like they have covered what he said about conceding a loss, his taxes, and whatever other non-newsworthy story about Trump...RIP Journalism 2016

The only candidate since the 1960's who refuses to release his tax return is not news worthy to you? Pretty sure there's something serious there that he is hiding. Said candidate also refuses to accept what is one of the pillars of our democracy is also not news worthy to you? This is America, pal. These things are important to us.

And the emails have been covered to death for about a year and a half. Not much there, yet at least.
    i dont care about anyones tax returns...i dont care about what legal loopholes they used, i dont care if they were charitable or not...nothing in a tax return could sway me to vote for either side of the aisle

BUT

whats in someone's emails showing how two face and manipulative someone is or the people they surround themselves with is a reason to sway a vote....when you give speeches to special interest stating your position and then tell the American people what they want to hear then that speaks to your character...she has major character issues and trust issues..not saying that Trump is the most stand up guy in the world but 30 years of a Clinton is enough for me
    I agree with everything you said here (except I think Trump's character is MUCH WORSE than HRC's). BUT, to me it comes down to who can do the most damage, not just domestically but globally, in four years. Trump is a disaster in waiting. I normally don't buy into fear mongering and the like, but I really believe he could create a sizable mess in one term.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

man could you imagine if the media would actually cover wikileaks, clinton foundation, and all these other real stories like they have covered what he said about conceding a loss, his taxes, and whatever other non-newsworthy story about Trump...RIP Journalism 2016

The only candidate since the 1960's who refuses to release his tax return is not news worthy to you? Pretty sure there's something serious there that he is hiding. Said candidate also refuses to accept what is one of the pillars of our democracy is also not news worthy to you? This is America, pal. These things are important to us.

And the emails have been covered to death for about a year and a half. Not much there, yet at least.
    i dont care about anyones tax returns...i dont care about what legal loopholes they used, i dont care if they were charitable or not...nothing in a tax return could sway me to vote for either side of the aisle

BUT

whats in someone's emails showing how two face and manipulative someone is or the people they surround themselves with is a reason to sway a vote....when you give speeches to special interest stating your position and then tell the American people what they want to hear then that speaks to your character...she has major character issues and trust issues..not saying that Trump is the most stand up guy in the world but 30 years of a Clinton is enough for me
    Bullshit...if they were Hillary's returns you would be lighting yourself on fire.

And again, regarding the tax returns, it has nothing to do with "loopholes" it relates to this "successful" businessman losing $1 billion dollars in operating loss...NOT capital loss, which is what his campaign keeps saying Buffett, Soros, etc. have taken...OPERATING LOSS.

I
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

Bullshit...if they were Hillary's returns you would be lighting yourself on fire.

And again, regarding the tax returns, it has nothing to do with "loopholes" it relates to this "successful" businessman losing $1 billion dollars in operating loss...NOT capital loss, which is what his campaign keeps saying Buffett, Soros, etc. have taken...OPERATING LOSS.

I
    Lol... Do the heartbeat away VPs release their taxes? Just curious
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

I
    uh...yeah they fucking do

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

I
    what was on Palin's? LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/sarah-palin-threatens-no-quarter-for-election-cheaters-in-logic-free-rant-defending-trump/

The last remaining question about last night’s debate was whether former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin would post a factually challenged defense of Donald Trump refusing to say whether he would accept the results of the November election.

The answer, as if there was ever any doubt: You betcha!

In a Facebook rant about the debate, Palin attacked the media for criticizing Trump for saying he will keep the country “in suspense” when it comes to accepting the final election results.

You see, Palin believes that Trump shouldn’t accept any election results unless he’s 100% sure that there isn’t any “cheating” at the polls, just as he should have never signed a pledge to support the Republican nominee for president unless he received fair treatment from the party as a whole.

“When Trump is pressed on this, it harkens back to all the GOP primary candidates who screamed at Trump to support the Republican nominee – no matter what – and Trump initially responded that he could, depending on fair treatment,” she writes. “That is WISE and INSIGHTFUL! Trump got screwed in that deal when he eventually pledged to support the nominee and then some of his fellow candidates turned tail and refused to reciprocate when Trump won.”

She then went on to say that Trump actually did America a service by alerting us all that Democrats were trying to swindle the country out of an election that should be Trump’s.

“Trump gave potential cheaters fair warning that we’ll not give them any quarter,” she said. “We’ll hold them accountable. They’d better be on their toes. Cheaters will not win. Of course Trump will accept the legitimate outcome of a legitimate election! What the heck is so hard to understand about that?”

What’s “hard to understand” about it is that several secretaries of state — including Republicans in swing states — have said there is no way that the election is being “rigged” against Donald Trump, no matter how many times he says that it is. And given that Republicans are actually in charge of elections in key states such as Ohio, Florida, Iowa and North Carolina, it’s hard to see how Trump could possibly lose the election due to supposed voter fraud.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

I
    Ill be upfront and honest, i would care less whats in her returns and to be honest its no one's business

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

I
    Ill be upfront and honest, i would care less whats in her returns and to be honest its no one's business

Knowing a president's financial ties in and out of the country is absolutely the country's business. It's not about how much money.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
  • Options

JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

I
    what was on Palin's? LOL

http://www.efile.com/tax-form/tax-history/Sarah-Palin-2007-Tax-Return.pdf

Pretty standard....not very charitable. Todd had fishing and snowmobiling "businesses" so he could write off all his bullshit

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

I agree with everything you said here (except I think Trump's character is MUCH WORSE than HRC's). BUT, to me it comes down to who can do the most damage, not just domestically but globally, in four years. Trump is a disaster in waiting. I normally don't buy into fear mongering and the like, but I really believe he could create a sizable mess in one term.
    The main reason he's worse is not so much him but Mike Pence. Hate Kaine all you want but he's not the one who idolizes Dick Cheney and approves shock conversion therapy for gays.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

BUT

The main reason he's worse is not so much him but Mike Pence. Hate Kaine all you want but he's not the one who idolizes Dick Cheney and approves shock conversion therapy for gays.
    I don't know much about Kaine. from the debate I liked him, although I think he could work on his temperment a bit. But Pence is, while a better speaker than Trump, a CREEP.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Here is Pence signing the anti-gay bill in Indiana with what looks like the crew of the Santa Maria.

I don't see Squanto....must have been taking a dump

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Here is Pence signing the anti-gay bill in Indiana with what looks like the crew of the Santa Maria.

:lol: Yeah, Pence actually scares me more than Trump. At least we can all laugh Trump off, and dismiss his blustering. Pence appears to be intelligent and reasonable on the surface, but is some kind of crazy Christian jihadist.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Must watch! Live TV

https://youtu.be/_TZt0xcunG4
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

:lol: Yeah, Pence actually scares me more than Trump. At least we can all laugh Trump off, and dismiss his blustering. Pence appears to be intelligent and reasonable on the surface, but is some kind of crazy Christian jihadist.
    Pence is a fucking dipshit. Just a fucking hate filled piece of shit.

It is funny how Trump quit using Carrier Corp (based out of Indpls) as ammo against Hillary. As soon as someone reminded Trump that Pence was the fucking Gov of Indiana he shut his lie hole.

I wish Hillary would have blasted Trump at the debate for bringing up guns in Chicago. A lot of those guns are there because people buy them in Gary, Indiana and drive up the road.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

jeffbr said:

It is funny how Trump quit using Carrier Corp (based out of Indpls) as ammo against Hillary. As soon as someone reminded Trump that Pence was the fucking Gov of Indiana he shut his lie hole.

I wish Hillary would have blasted Trump at the debate for bringing up guns in Chicago. A lot of those guns are there because people buy them in Gary, Indiana and drive up the road.
    "Pence is a fucking dipshit. Just a fucking hate filled piece of shit"

Ahhhh the coarsening of politics. Isn't it lovely.
  • Options

jeffbr said:

that chicago argument is pretty much the only talking point the second ammendment folks can blast through their megaphones.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

jeffbr said:

that chicago argument is pretty much the only talking point the second ammendment folks can blast through their megaphones.
    St. Louis, New York, LA, Detroit....it doesn't just stop in Chicago
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

jeffbr said:

St. Louis, New York, LA, Detroit....it doesn't just stop in Chicago
    The same argument applies. Until there is a national law the state laws won't be sufficient as long as you can drive a few miles to a neighboring state and buy guns.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,665
    BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

Yep, it takes a lot of hate in the heart to make statements like that. Or at the minimum anger issues.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

Yep, it takes a lot of hate in the heart to make statements like that. Or at the minimum anger issues.
    Is that you, Pa Ingalls?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

No I have no hate or anger issues and I have no problem calling Trump or pence assholes I don't hate them !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

seriously. this is what this has devolved into. more personal attacks from the people that are whining about personal attacks. jesus.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

seriously. this is what this has devolved into. more personal attacks from the people that are whining about personal attacks. jesus.
    don't worry, the conversation will pivot from anger to bargaining soon: GOP group runs first Senate ad calling for check and balance on White House
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

don't worry, the conversation will pivot from anger to bargaining soon: GOP group runs first Senate ad calling for check and balance on White House
    I'm just so sick of all the whining. we've had 8 years of it already. get ready for another 4, possibly more (especially if their next nom is Clint Eastwood).
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

CM189191 said:

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

I'm just so sick of all the whining. we've had 8 years of it already. get ready for another 4, possibly more (especially if their next nom is Clint Eastwood).
    Or the chair.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

CM189191 said:

BS44325 said:

jeffbr said:

Or the chair.
    LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Anyone watch the roast?
    Was Donald out of line or was Hillary with her statue of liberty sexist joke?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,665

Anyone watch the roast?
    Was Donald out of line or was Hillary with her statue of liberty sexist joke?

Hillary and Donald were both pretty funny I thought. Donald shouldn't have done the serious stuff in that setting. The Catholic joke was awesome though. Funny and true.
This discussion has been closed.