Trump

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Trump is leading Hillary in all 6 new polls.

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    tonifig8 said:

To be expected after the convention. Those numbers will turn after this week.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

tonifig8 said:

To be expected after the convention. Those numbers will turn after this week.
    I disagree after the latest Clinton disaster and wikileaks going to unleash more fury the numbers will continue to rise for Trump as well as the Independent and Hillary's may plummet

• KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Was closed for review. Carry on.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

mrussel1 said:

Oh, and you're right... it could be a trap for the Clinton campaign. It will be interesting to see if they make it an issue if Trump hires Aiiles. Although I don't think Roger is a very endearing figure to the general public. He looks fairly grotesque and doesn't come across very well. I can't imagine he wants to be in the spotlight.

Do you not find it odd that this opinion should have anything to do with an American election?
    [image removed by admin. From now on, post the link so people can click on it IF they want to see it. Your image posting limit has been reached. Thank you. - Admin ]
    Thank you! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    YES!
    Best thing to happen since sliced bread.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Kat-- god bless you... you magnificent bastard, you.
    www.myspace.com
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    That seals it for me. I'm writing Kat's name on my ballot.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    It's amazing how the little things impress Trump supporters.

edit - Just like this article that contains a Trump picture. http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979
    This thing is over.

The DNC is, unbelievably, a bigger dumpster fire than the RNC. Trump's the next President of the United States and there's nothing anyone can do about it now.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    One thing Trump has going for him is that Ted Cruz bet his political career on Trump losing.
    edited July 2016
    OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

The DNC is, unbelievably, a bigger dumpster fire than the RNC. Trump's the next President of the United States and there's nothing anyone can do about it now.

The gavel literally just dropped and you're calling it a dumpster fire? Why? Because Schultz resigned? By thursday, nobody will even remember her name.

And I've got a steak dinner on trump not winning. Any takers?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    jeffbr said:

KAT/SEA/2016
    A Better Forum...A Better America
    www.myspace.com
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

The gavel literally just dropped and you're calling it a dumpster fire? Why? Because Schultz resigned? By thursday, nobody will even remember her name.

But but but.....

BENGHAZI!''
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

jeffbr said:

KAT/SEA/2016
    I'm in for that ticket.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996

jeffbr said:

KAT/SEA/2016
    Yep, print up the bumper stickers now.

I agree the DNC is a hot mess, but the idea of Trump as president is so damn scary. For example, do we really want him to pick the next Supreme Court Justice?
  • OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

:smile:
    OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sdVx5gQz6w
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836

But but but.....

BENGHAZI!''

Gesundheit.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Depends on where that steak is from Outback, Long Horn, Ruth's Chris, Morton's? It could be a $20 bet or a $100 depending on your steak quality :)
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Unless Assange is right about her getting arrested with the next leak. Enter Bernie replacing her and landslide Trump loss.

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Depends on where that steak is from Outback, Long Horn, Ruth's Chris, Morton's? It could be a $20 bet or a $100 depending on your steak quality :)
    I have a Logans, Texas Roadhouse, and Applebee's near me. We can call it a $40 gift card to a steak house. That ought to buy a good steak anywhere.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

I have a Logans, Texas Roadhouse, and Applebee's near me. We can call it a $40 gift card to a steak house. That ought to buy a good steak anywhere.
    Ummm...can we be inclusive of us Bernie folks and have barbecue tempeh?
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Unless Assange is right about her getting arrested with the next leak. Enter Bernie replacing her and landslide Trump loss.
    but his pissed of ex supporters are voting Trump or not voting at all now so I'm not sure why you think this will happen. The non-voters will give Trump the win. :smile:
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

I find Longhorn to be the best steakhouse. Just as good as Ruth's Chris in my opinion and 33% of the cost.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Idk,what that means.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

That tempeh better be organic, fair-trade, and non-gmo
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Bernie's run is over. He has the same chance of taking over the ticket that a movie studio would consider making a sequel to Weekend at Bernies ....
    :glasses:
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    Jason P said:

OnWis97 said:

This thing is over.

Bernie's run is over. He has the same chance of taking over the ticket that a movie studio would consider making a sequel to Weekend at Bernies ....
    :glasses:
    There was a sequel to Weekend at Bernies :scream:
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II