• Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    deadendp said:
    You called?
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,158
    Sirens4 said:
    I'm going with rock and roll hall of fame or ontop of murphys bleachers set!!
    I would guess the RRoH would be on the 2017 set? :)   It would be a little wierd for the 2016 single to contain 2017 songs :)
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,158
    mace1229 said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else have a feeling the 2016 Christmas single will include a track from Wrigley '16? Maybe that's why it's taking so long to ship out? Once the CD, vinyl & film of Let's Play Two is out, then ship out the 2016 Christmas single.
    I kind of doubt it?  While 10c has gotten a little lazy using live tracks on the last number of singles, I don't recall them using live tracks from shows that were available for purchase?  IE, the Wrigley '16 shows are being released in their entirety in November, so I can't see them putting them on the single.

Maybe the '13 shows?   I kind of thought they'd put the Global Citizen performance with Beyonce on their, because that's the sort of thing they do now?
    Not unheard of, 2 songs from vegas 2000 made the single.
    They already made plans to release the Lets Play 2, and then the full boots as well. Why not add a third option.
    Because we can already get whatever songs they put on it elsewhere?   Personally I would find the single dissapointing if contained songs we could easily obtain on cd?

For me the best singles are the ones with new material.  Let Me Sleep, Sonic Reducer, Happy when I'm crying, Drifting, Don't Believe in Christmas, etc....  Those are the cream of the drop.

Runner up is singles with live tracks from shows that don't have official boots (Gimme some Truth comes to mind from seattle '01).

Singles from live tracks we already have?  meh.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    Zod said:
    mace1229 said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else have a feeling the 2016 Christmas single will include a track from Wrigley '16? Maybe that's why it's taking so long to ship out? Once the CD, vinyl & film of Let's Play Two is out, then ship out the 2016 Christmas single.
    I kind of doubt it?  While 10c has gotten a little lazy using live tracks on the last number of singles, I don't recall them using live tracks from shows that were available for purchase?  IE, the Wrigley '16 shows are being released in their entirety in November, so I can't see them putting them on the single.

Maybe the '13 shows?   I kind of thought they'd put the Global Citizen performance with Beyonce on their, because that's the sort of thing they do now?
    Not unheard of, 2 songs from vegas 2000 made the single.
    They already made plans to release the Lets Play 2, and then the full boots as well. Why not add a third option.
    Because we can already get whatever songs they put on it elsewhere?   Personally I would find the single dissapointing if contained songs we could easily obtain on cd?

For me the best singles are the ones with new material.  Let Me Sleep, Sonic Reducer, Happy when I'm crying, Drifting, Don't Believe in Christmas, etc....  Those are the cream of the drop.

Runner up is singles with live tracks from shows that don't have official boots (Gimme some Truth comes to mind from seattle '01).

Singles from live tracks we already have?  meh.
    100% agree.
    I just wouldn't be shocked (only disappointed) if that weren't the case.
    I would add live songs with collaborative artists I couldn't give two craps about at the top of the disappointment list too.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ehbacon said:
    deadendp said:
    You called?
    Yup!  A bit ago (ahead of that my comment bringing you in) they were talking about the younger members and you came to mind.  :)  Hoping all is well with you.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190

Would be cool if they did the Murphy's set exclusively for the fan club single.

only about a 5% chance in my estimation that this is the case.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    deadendp said:
    ehbacon said:
    deadendp said:
    You called?
    Yup!  A bit ago (ahead of that my comment bringing you in) they were talking about the younger members and you came to mind.  :)  Hoping all is well with you.  
    I see! I do not feel like I'm being ripped off by the band. Not sure how much I like this whole SONOS partnership but I'm hoping it doesn't make the band go any further than they did with that YouTube video. 

Things are going great for me lately by the way! First week of classes in college, so it's an exciting time in life! Been busy so I haven't been posting here as much, hope all is well with everyone else!

Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ^^ Awesome to hear!  We love having you around.  Pop in when you can.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    Live performances at the UJA luncheon in June 2017:

A side: Eddie Vedder - Without You
    B side: Eddie Vedder & Stone Gossard - Daughter
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Pap said:
    Live performances at the UJA luncheon in June 2017:

A side: Eddie Vedder - Without You
    B side: Eddie Vedder & Stone Gossard - Daughter
    Oh yeah?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    ^ I was only guessing...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024