Options

Pearl Jam to headline Ride Festival

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    mikegraf97mikegraf97 Posts: 36
    Anyone have an extra GA pass? Shoot me a text at 805-478-9546. Thanks!
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,640
    Having so much fun already &the festival hasn't even officially begun. The town is incredible, live music everywhere last night and weather is gorgeous. Heading out to town park in a bit to lay out the blanket & soak in the vibe.
    Thinking we'll get W. M. A. tonight in light of recent events, and hoping for Undone,Red Mosquito, & Brother. Tall order I know but a girl can dream....
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    WMA opener....
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    What time pj on stage??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

What time pj on stage??

Schedule says 7 but prob closer to 8????
  • Options
    mikegraf97mikegraf97 Posts: 36
    Is there anyone headed west after the show tonight that I could catch a ride to the Angler Inn in placerville (it's about 15 mins outside of telluride)?
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Tiki said:

WMA opener....

hoping for a tribute to the Dallas and Minnesota victims
  • Options
    Ran into Boom on my way to the festival :)
  • Options
    Crowd a lot smaller today, and its windy but what a f'n excellent way to spend the weekend.
  • Options
    one of the highlights from this weekend was this band's version, of this song, in the blazing afternoon sun, baked on green hash
    The Band of Heathens -- Brown-Eyed Women
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJjUlHw-iE8
  • Options
    I've already booked my AirBnB and got my volunteer shifts locked down. I'm going back no matter who is on the lineup. Too cool of an experience to miss.
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    I scored my passes first day available and booked my hotel. No idea who's playing but we had such a great time there last year it was a no brainer to go back.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

I've already booked my AirBnB and got my volunteer shifts locked down. I'm going back no matter who is on the lineup. Too cool of an experience to miss.

AceCool said:

I scored my passes first day available and booked my hotel. No idea who's playing but we had such a great time there last year it was a no brainer to go back.

I got the email about volunteer and thought I might put in to volunteer again, while the good shifts are open this far out, then see who is on the line up and cancel if I don't go. It was an awesome setting but a pretty big commitment even being only a 6 hour drive for me. There are only a handful of bands I think I would go for again, or if they got like 6 of other bands I'm kind of in to but like them all (i.e. Band of Horses).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    AceCool said:

I got the email about volunteer and thought I might put in to volunteer again, while the good shifts are open this far out, then see who is on the line up and cancel if I don't go. It was an awesome setting but a pretty big commitment even being only a 6 hour drive for me. There are only a handful of bands I think I would go for again, or if they got like 6 of other bands I'm kind of in to but like them all (i.e. Band of Horses).

I was thinking about getting a Town Park Camping pass (despite having a condo) in order to get a better spot for the tarp run. Kind of depends on the line-up. Maybe something to consider as a group? One person lines up in the Town Park line (1100 people max) vs the main entrance line (7000+?) while the others relax.