Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    yieldjames wrote:
    my guess is they open with love boat captain. perhaps...

I hope they will do... I love this song played live.. i heard it in Paris and it was awesome.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I can't even comprehend what this trip is going to be like!

Helen, have you decided if you're going to Austria or not??
    Me too... it's gonna be very emotional :o

I'm still not sure yet... Debs said she'd keep me a ticket but I dunno if she got them yet.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • mohomoho Posts: 541
    Julien wrote:
    I hope they will do... I love this song played live.. i heard it in Paris and it was awesome.

So its either long road or LBC... any more suggestions?
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • It's LONG ROAD :eek: They could CLOSE with LBC :o

Speaking of weird coincidences (well we're not but now we are), I was watching a programme last night and suddenly thought 'scrubs is on, I might just catch the last few minutes' for some strange reason... even though I was enjoying what I was watching. I put it on... two seconds later the chords kicked in :eek: . I'd never seen that episode of scrubs before :eek: . That is a DEFINITE sign they're going to open with it in Copenhagen! :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Main Set: Release, Save You, Marker In The Sand, Given To Fly, Evacuation, Severed Hand, Off He Goes, Immortality, W.M.A., Lukin, Alone, Daughter / (It’s Ok), Low Light, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted

Encore 1: Long Road, Comatose, Love Boat Captain, Alive

Encore 2: Arc, Footsteps, Love Reign O'er Me, Yellow Ledbetter / Little Wing

Thanks for all the great Set List ideas. Any more? Maybe we should include all the suggestions until we have a full set. After that we can change or substitute if necessary. Majority rules and so does Pearl Jam in Copenhagen. Man, the wait!

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• edwho wrote:
    Main Set: Long Road,

Encore 1: Love Boat Captain,

Encore 2: Arc,

What’s missing? What else do you want to hear?

Let me know.
    Save You would be nice. :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    edwho wrote:
    Main Set: Long Road,

Let me know.
    They've dedicated Off He Goes to Anthony Hurley so many times, I'd be shocked if they didn't do it here.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    edwho wrote:
    Main Set: Long Road, Save You Fuckers, Off He Goes,

Let me know.

I have no idea... I can't even think about what one song I'd like to hear!

To be honest... they could play Last Kiss 15 times and it'd still be a fantastic show (oh, how I don't like that song!)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!

I'm still not sure yet... Debs said she'd keep me a ticket but I dunno if she got them yet.

Just a day ticket or weekend? I'm trying to suss out whether its worth trying to go for the weekend, cos it'll be a bit of a rush back to London on Sunday night!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Just a day ticket or weekend? I'm trying to suss out whether its worth trying to go for the weekend, cos it'll be a bit of a rush back to London on Sunday night!
    That's what I think.... I'm just going for the day I think.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    edwho wrote:
    Main Set: Long Road, Save You Fucker, Off He Goes, W.M.A., Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted,

Encore 2: Arc, Love Reign O'er Me,

Let me know. I will list your suggestions and arrange the order as advised.

Ah... well... let me see now.... how many songs do pearl jam have in total? Covers included?
  • OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    edwho wrote:
    Main Set: Long Road, Save You Fucker, Off He Goes, W.M.A., Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted,

Encore 2: Arc, Love Reign O'er Me,

Let me know. I will list your suggestions and arrange the order as advised.

Well Lukin's gotta be in there somewhere, preferably with a fitting tag-on. And for the second encore they gotta play Comatose. I still remember the unreal 2nd encore in Berlin with Footsteps, Lukin and Comatose. Bliss.

And off he goes, definitely. Love that one.

Heh, I remember at the Berlin gig last year when I was summing up the show for my (very loving and understanding, but not really a fan) girlfriend and going "and they played that song, it was unbelievable", she told me that I'd said/yelled that at almost every song they played. So I guess I'm not too picky :) And she's coming this time as well most likely. Ain't she great :)

I would definitely like to meet up with the gang this time. That kinda never happened for me in Berlin apart from meeting deep_schismic.

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • Arc!!!

Although I doubt they'd play it. They've already played it nine times for the nine people that died. It would still be cool, though :)
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Arc!!!

Although I doubt they'd play it. They've already played it nine times for the nine people that died. It would still be cool, though :)

yeah! my bets on "I'll hold the pain - release me"

gonna be emotional!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • I quite fancy "Alive" as opener!
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
    I quite fancy "Alive" as opener!

I dunno, I doubt they'll even play alive
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    moho wrote:
    I dunno, I doubt they'll even play alive
    yeah, that might be the only show they won't play it.

I think Arc is possible...if ever they play it again that will be there.
    Pegasus wrote:
    yeah, that might be the only show they won't play it.

I think Arc is possible...if ever they play it again that will be there.

agreed
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Just thought of a thing.
    There was alot of talk about the 10C tix being temporarily "Out of stock". Did new ones ever pop up for sale or were they really just sold out?
    Nice to know for any future 10C pre-sales.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    I believe I first stumbled upon the Copenhagen ‘BUY’ button around 5:00 AM Central time. It took me a couple of hours to find a travel partner and by the time I got back to GOODS I got the ‘temporary out of stock’ notice. So I did the ‘refresh’ dance for a bit and tix came up. They were gone pretty fast after that, about 7:000 AM Central time I think. Gone for good? You never know around here.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    It would be a beutiful thing if everybody in the arena would have a lighter and light up the place at the same time, i think the band would love that + the familys.
    But i guess it´s gonna be hard to spread the word
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • KartsKarts Posts: 120
    Got my ticket mailed to me, and I'm in New York. Quite impressed.
    Kirkwood wrote:
    It would be a beutiful thing if everybody in the arena would have a lighter and light up the place at the same time, i think the band would love that + the familys.
    But i guess it´s gonna be hard to spread the word

That would be cool.... if us on the board started it it could spread very quickly
  • AngusAngus Posts: 376
    I dreamt this will be the setlist:

Setlist: Arc, Long Road, Worldwide Suicide, Corduroy, Last Exit, Sad, Marker in the Sand, Love Boat Captain, Jeremy, I am Mine, Immortality, Lowlight, Daughter/It's OK, Light Years, Come Back, Life Wasted, Porch

Encore 1: Release, All those yesterdays, Off he goes, Footsteps, Once, Alive

Encore 2: Go, Given to fly, Betterman, Smile, Indifference, Parting Ways
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
    Angus wrote:

Setlist: Arc, Long Road, Worldwide Suicide, Corduroy, Last Exit, Sad, Marker in the Sand, Love Boat Captain, Jeremy, I am Mine, Immortality, Lowlight, Daughter/It's OK, Light Years, Come Back, Life Wasted, Porch

Now that would be a kick ass set list!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Jenny, I heard from Debs on Friday that the one day tickets aren't being released til a month before the show. I'm gonna hang on til then. I'm gonna go ahead and just book all my flights from Dublin and returning to Dublin. Then if Vienna DOES come up a month beforehand, all the better, if not, I still have three to go to.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Angus wrote:

:o oh to hear it's ok one more time :o

How perfectly special was that in Dublin? May be even more apt in Copenhagen.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jenny, I heard from Debs on Friday that the one day tickets aren't being released til a month before the show. I'm gonna hang on til then. I'm gonna go ahead and just book all my flights from Dublin and returning to Dublin. Then if Vienna DOES come up a month beforehand, all the better, if not, I still have three to go to.

Good thinking batman!

I reckon I'll book my flight from Munich to Poland this week - should be in Katowice about 1pm that day (I don't even remember what date :o) - don't wanna leave ye stranded there so I'm going to be as early as possible!!

The lineup for Austria is looking more and more tempting every day, so methinks I'll be at that festival! Now I just have to find a friend to go with who'll bring all the camping gear on their own from Ireland!!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Good thinking batman!

I reckon I'll book my flight from Munich to Poland this week - should be in Katowice about 1pm that day (I don't even remember what date :o) - don't wanna leave ye stranded there so I'm going to be as early as possible!!

The lineup for Austria is looking more and more tempting every day, so methinks I'll be at that festival! Now I just have to find a friend to go with who'll bring all the camping gear on their own from Ireland!!!
    Cool :) don't worry about leaving me stranded. I always find someone to talk to :) . I can take our place in the queue anyway.

Hmm... get in touch with squirrel, I think she may be doing the entire weekend camping. I know she was tempted and she had me tempted too only it's just too much :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Angus wrote:

I wouldn't complain if the setlist looked like that!! Indifference and It's Ok were great in Dublin :)