Options

2nd Toronto Show confirmed by Venue

Comments

• Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138

IamTom said:

rummy said:

rummy said:

It's been a while but I think extra shows have suddenly turned up on ticketmaster in the past. I am almost positive it happened for U2 in 2005 but since that occurred over a decade ago it isn't worth mentioning (but I'll mention it anyway).

Whatever the case, I'll be keeping my eye on ticketmaster at noon on Friday. One Pearl Jam show will be epic but back-to-back Pearl Jam shows in the same venue (something that I've never done before, mind you) will be.....what's bigger than epic????

I've seen this happen many times over the years especially with a high demand show. I just wish it will be a formal announcement with the chance to get ten club tix.
    Did the new/2nd show usually go on sale right away?
    Yes. When refreshing the ticketmaster page, I can recall a new second show suddenly appearing. I'm trying to remember which artists I've seen this happen with but I've been to way too many shows to remember lol

But wouldn't 10C have to do their lotto first?
    Ams2 '14 just came straight up on TM on the day of public sale. A couple of hours maybe after night 1 went on sale. No 10c sale.
    Damn didn't realize that since I never went for euro shows

This time might be different since there's GA now
    There was GA in Ams. No 10c, open to all.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    BV84003 said:

Has Ticketmaster sold GA to a Pearl Jam show yet? I thought those were all strictly 10c tickets for exactly the reason above of price gouging.

Ams2 '14.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    IamTom said:

IamTom said:

rummy said:

rummy said:

It's been a while but I think extra shows have suddenly turned up on ticketmaster in the past. I am almost positive it happened for U2 in 2005 but since that occurred over a decade ago it isn't worth mentioning (but I'll mention it anyway).

Whatever the case, I'll be keeping my eye on ticketmaster at noon on Friday. One Pearl Jam show will be epic but back-to-back Pearl Jam shows in the same venue (something that I've never done before, mind you) will be.....what's bigger than epic????

I've seen this happen many times over the years especially with a high demand show. I just wish it will be a formal announcement with the chance to get ten club tix.
    Yes. When refreshing the ticketmaster page, I can recall a new second show suddenly appearing. I'm trying to remember which artists I've seen this happen with but I've been to way too many shows to remember lol

Ams2 '14 just came straight up on TM on the day of public sale. A couple of hours maybe after night 1 went on sale. No 10c sale.

thats a little different because in europe usually the entire floor is ga - in us they have the much smaller "pits" in front floor. those "pits" have never been sold on ticketmaster for u.s. shows

im hoping they do a 10c lottery for people that put in for toronto 1 and got rejected first, then open it up to everyone else. i think they have done something like this in the past
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    102.1 The Edge presale is starting in a few hours for night 1.
    http://www.edge.ca/the-inside-edge-pearl-jam-presale/

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/pearl-jam-toronto-ontario-05-10-2016/event/10004F6BAB8E58E7?artistid=735836&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Think maybe they will also let us in on night 2 tickets too?

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    demetrios said:

It's happening. And it feels like it's happening without a 10club lottery. Tickets will be on sale Friday. It's been a while since I've F5'd for Pearl Jam tickets. Let's do this!

It has been confirmed to me that boxes for Toronto show 2 will not go on sale for "another couple of weeks". I am not sure how this relates to the general public onsale but based on this info it is possible that show 2 will not go onsale this Friday.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    BS44325 said:

demetrios said:

It's happening. And it feels like it's happening without a 10club lottery. Tickets will be on sale Friday. It's been a while since I've F5'd for Pearl Jam tickets. Let's do this!

It has been confirmed to me that boxes for Toronto show 2 will not go on sale for "another couple of weeks". I am not sure how this relates to the general public onsale but based on this info it is possible that show 2 will not go onsale this Friday.
    I hope you're right. Really don't want to be glued to the monitor all afternoon F5'ing if night 2 tickets goes up for sale right away on Ticketmaster without any heads up.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Part of me is wondering because May 11 is still a ways away tickets won't necessarily go on sale friday just yet. Could be next friday. Or GA's for the second night could be available to the public. A possible argument could be made that why should only 10c members get GA tickets and maybe this is them throwing a bone to people who'd say that. Remains to be seen!

I selfishly hate this post :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,564
    The 2nd show won't go on sale without warning nor will it be announced the day the 1st show goes on sale to the general public.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I have a feeling the Edge has a block of seriously meh seats.
  • Options
    nycrats said:

IamTom said:

IamTom said:

rummy said:

rummy said:

thats a little different because in europe usually the entire floor is ga - in us they have the much smaller "pits" in front floor. those "pits" have never been sold on ticketmaster for u.s. shows

im hoping they do a 10c lottery for people that put in for toronto 1 and got rejected first, then open it up to everyone else. i think they have done something like this in the past
    Good point. And often GA is separated with 10c up front, well at least in Ams it was. Otherwise it's earlier entry for 10c.
    Given To Live -

• Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    MayDay10 said:

I'm planning on getting Edge presale seats, and then trying the public onsale too. If get better seats tomorrow, sell my Edge tickets.
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    the_donthe_don Posts: 512
    what's the password?
    2000: Montreal 2003: Toronto 2005: Toronto 2006: Toronto x2 2008: MSG x2, Montreal x2 (EV), Toronto x2 (EV) 2009: Toronto 2010: Buffalo 2011: Detroit (EV), PJ20 x2, Montreal, Toronto x2, Ottawa, Hamilton 2013: London, Buffalo, Brooklyn x2, Philly x2 2014: Detroit 2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x2, Fenway x2 2018: Home Shows x2 2020: L.A. x2, Oakland x2 
    2023: Seattle x2 (EV) 2024: Vancouver x2, Seattle x2 (ISO: 1 N1 Seattle GA)
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    MayDay10 said:

I had radio station seats for Hamilton 2011. Not too bad considering it was a block of 6 seats together. Lower bowl at the very back, so looking straight at the stage, maybe 10 or 15 rows up.

• Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    the_don said:

what's the password?

LEAFSSUCK
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    the_donthe_don Posts: 512
    GP179117 said:

the_don said:

what's the password?

LEAFSSUCK
    fitting password.
    2000: Montreal 2003: Toronto 2005: Toronto 2006: Toronto x2 2008: MSG x2, Montreal x2 (EV), Toronto x2 (EV) 2009: Toronto 2010: Buffalo 2011: Detroit (EV), PJ20 x2, Montreal, Toronto x2, Ottawa, Hamilton 2013: London, Buffalo, Brooklyn x2, Philly x2 2014: Detroit 2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x2, Fenway x2 2018: Home Shows x2 2020: L.A. x2, Oakland x2 
    2023: Seattle x2 (EV) 2024: Vancouver x2, Seattle x2 (ISO: 1 N1 Seattle GA)
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    100 Pacer said:

The 2nd show won't go on sale without warning nor will it be announced the day the 1st show goes on sale to the general public.

I agree
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    thefixer420thefixer420 Toronto, ON Posts: 54
    MayDay10 said:

Or no seats at all...what a waste of time.
    Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010)
    Hamilton, Ontario (September 15, 2011)
    Budweiser Gardens (July 16, 2013)
    Buffalo, NY (October 12, 2013)
    Detroit, MI (October 16, 2014)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago Night 1 (August 18, 2018)
    Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018)
    Hamilton, Ontario (September 06, 2022)
  • Options
    KJ79633KJ79633 Posts: 13
    No luck on the pre-sale here either. :(
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    the edge had 20 seats to sell. it was a trick to get us to sign up with that hoser radio station. lol
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    rssesq said:

the edge had 20 seats to sell. it was a trick to get us to sign up with that hoser radio station. lol

I gotta ask...what is your gif saying?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options

100 Pacer said:

I agree
    2005 Newfoundland night II appears for sale 10-15 min after night I went up for public sale. No announcement just an F5 refresh and it appeared.
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185

100 Pacer said:

I agree
    2005 Newfoundland night II appears for sale 10-15 min after night I went up for public sale. No announcement just an F5 refresh and it appeared.
    Fair point, but that was 10-11 years ago, and before GA was part of the setup - which are sold only via 10c. If a second Toronto show happens, I fully expect an announcement by 10c and a lotto, similar to Worcester 2, 2013, and not an immediate sale on TM. For what it's worth...
  • Options
    I_Am_Mine_84I_Am_Mine_84 Toronto Posts: 25
    I emailed fan services at ACC and they emailed me back saying there is only one show May 10th.
  • Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141

I emailed fan services at ACC and they emailed me back saying there is only one show May 10th.

Perhaps the official company line.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Vedd Hedd said:

rssesq said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rK7qd2dWHI

• Options
    RF283499 said:

Perhaps the official company line.
    They have formally been told to keep quiet about it. Source: former colleague employed there.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    rssesq said:

Vedd Hedd said:

rssesq said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rK7qd2dWHI

lol, thanks
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    leafs suck for now. we are on the right path. we will be baaack.
  • Options
    ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    Two box suites are still available on May 10th, one at section 600 for $2500 and another at 242 for $4500
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    ReleaseMe - how many people do these boxes hold?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1