Options

Quebec city roll call

Comments

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    Not too sure - definitely a good possibility!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Just received GA confirmation....Reserved was my first choice, but ended up with GA...
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    From Centre Vidéotron. "Pesales for the Pearl Jam concert are for Premiere Place's members and the fan club."
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    Wow! Pulled for GA and not reserved! You'll have no trouble trading. No word here at all..
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    Won GA !!
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    rattzey said:

Won GA !!

Sweentess!!! :)

I'm in for reserved seats. My first Pearl Jam Quebec City show.
    How sweet it is!
  • Options
    Got GA tix! Only problem is wife will be 6mths pregnant by then. Was my 2nd choice for that reason. Could be interested in a reserved trade if possible.
    Hamilton - 09/15/11 , London - 07/16/13 , Quebec City - 05/05/16
  • Options
    If people are hitting GA with 2nd's then I should be looking pretty good then right? Made that my 1. Still waiting for results though
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    Muddy got GA
    see ya there
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options

If people are hitting GA with 2nd's then I should be looking pretty good then right? Made that my 1. Still waiting for results though

That was your first pick? Quebec City GA? I think you got this.

As for results when did you enter? If you entered late in the game it's gonna be a while till you find out the final results.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

As for results when did you enter? If you entered late in the game it's gonna be a while till you find out the final results.

Yeah that was my 1st priority. Toronto RS was my 2nd and Ottawa RS was my 3rd.
    My final submission was yesterday at 12:03 am, so really only less than 36 hours before cutoff I believe. So that makes sense if it takes longer based on lateness of submission, but damn, quarter after 5 here now still nothing
  • Options
    WhittyWhitty Posts: 61
    I too had "Reserved" listed as top priority, yet somehow pulled "GA". Not complaining at all. Was originally focused only on reserved seats, but now I might rock out in the pit with the rest of you crazy people! haha
    "It makes much more sense to live in the present tense."

Toronto 2000
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    St. John's (2x) 2005
    Boston 2010
    Hartford 2013
    Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Got GA, my first pick.
    Interesting that people are getting GA with their second pick; seems odd, given that GA was at 44%.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    edited January 2016
    awilkins said:

Got GA, my first pick.
    Interesting that people are getting GA with their second pick; seems odd, given that GA was at 44%.

It just means that a lot of people put in for it but not as there first pick. It happened the last couple of tours as well.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

awilkins said:

Got GA, my first pick.

It just means that a lot of people put in for it but not as there first pick. It happened the last couple of tours as well.
    There was a nearly double higher % chance of getting Reserved over GA and also far more Reserved available as compared to GA. So it is odd that people who picked Quebec as their one show and ranked Reserved 1st and GA 2nd got GA, rather than Reserved.
  • Options
    Whitty said:

I too had "Reserved" listed as top priority, yet somehow pulled "GA". Not complaining at all. Was originally focused only on reserved seats, but now I might rock out in the pit with the rest of you crazy people! haha

I never seen that happen before. Usually it's the other way around. If you don't score GA as your first priority, you would get reserved seats as your 2nd priority .. or nothing at all. Reserved was 84% while GA was @ 44%.
  • Options
    emo1023emo1023 Austin, TX Posts: 5
    I'll be at the Quebec City show... all the way from Austin, TX. So excited :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    awilkins said:

PJNB said:

awilkins said:

Got GA, my first pick.

There was a nearly double higher % chance of getting Reserved over GA and also far more Reserved available as compared to GA. So it is odd that people who picked Quebec as their one show and ranked Reserved 1st and GA 2nd got GA, rather than Reserved.
    Sorry my first post was for another thread. What I ment to say was they need to fill the Pit and if first priority doesn't do it they will jump to second and pull all names whether they wanted reserved first and foremost or not.

I actually warned people in a couple of threads but still some did not believe me and others saying the same thing.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    I'll be there. Won GA seats.
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    PJNB said:

awilkins said:

PJNB said:

awilkins said:

Got GA, my first pick.

Sorry my first post was for another thread. What I ment to say was they need to fill the Pit and if first priority doesn't do it they will jump to second and pull all names whether they wanted reserved first and foremost or not.

I actually warned people in a couple of threads but still some did not believe me and others saying the same thing.
    Yes, I realize this.

But wouldn't this only be if GA was at 99%, not 44%?
  • Options
    abducted from the st.abducted from the st. Southern Maine Posts: 20
    Won Reserved seats!!! Been awhile since I have been to Quebec. Driving up from Maine. So looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Someone got QC Reserved on their 9th pick, so I've no idea how this all works. Hahaha

Anyway, pumped to be going!
  • Options
    awilkins said:

PJNB said:

awilkins said:

PJNB said:

awilkins said:

Got GA, my first pick.

Yes, I realize this.

But wouldn't this only be if GA was at 99%, not 44%?
    No they do GA first. If the first priorities do not satisfy the amount that the pit holds then they go to second priority and draw everyone whether you have reserved first or not. I am not saying its right its just the way they do it to fill the pit. One other way to look at it is could you imagine, though highly unlikely, that if they went to GA priority #2 and passed on you because you had reserved as #1 and then you somehow missed out on reserved as well do to being full? Once again highly unlikely though.
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    count me in..
    got reserved..

questions- where do people recommend staying? i skimmed the thread and it seems there are no walkable hotels correct? do they have uber in QC? or just old school cabs?

Thanks for the help and any other tips for a first timer is welcomed!
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    He won the lottery, by being born
  • Options
    msswmssw Brazil Posts: 23
    Won reserved seats! Flying from Brazil... see you guys in Quebec.
  • Options
    KorryKorry Posts: 8
    Coming from Fredericton, NB. Can't wait!!! Also, if anyone has a spare ticket (prefer ga but will take seats) I have a friend who will purchase it from you :)
  • Options
    nycrats said:

count me in..
    got reserved..

questions- where do people recommend staying? i skimmed the thread and it seems there are no walkable hotels correct? do they have uber in QC? or just old school cabs?

Thanks for the help and any other tips for a first timer is welcomed!

this is the closest one i found, perhaps not the cheapest
    330 Rue de la Couronne, Ville de Québec, QC G1K 6E6
    hotelquebec.com
  • Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I just got reserved! It was my third choice and I didn't submit until noon on Sunday.
  • Options
    the_donthe_don Posts: 512
    Id like to see if I can get a group rate from one of the hotels if there's enough interest? Let me know.
    2000: Montreal 2003: Toronto 2005: Toronto 2006: Toronto x2 2008: MSG x2, Montreal x2 (EV), Toronto x2 (EV) 2009: Toronto 2010: Buffalo 2011: Detroit (EV), PJ20 x2, Montreal, Toronto x2, Ottawa, Hamilton 2013: London, Buffalo, Brooklyn x2, Philly x2 2014: Detroit 2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x2, Fenway x2 2018: Home Shows x2 2020: L.A. x2, Oakland x2 
    2023: Seattle x2 (EV) 2024: Vancouver x2, Seattle x2 (ISO: 1 N1 Seattle GA)