Options

Raleigh Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    njnancy said:

Can't wait - Travelling from Jersey to Hampton for show 1 and then Raleigh is show 2 - ever and on my b'day! Made reservations today at La Quinta and Red Roof in Raleigh (both can be cancelled). Is it an easy drive to PNC Arena? Coming down from Hampton on the 19th and will be at merch and will call between 1 and 3 PM on the 20th. Staying to 22nd and heading back north. So psyched! Need to get a new driver's license, lost my pocketbook and have no ID! Have an extra for both shows as I'm attending alone. Raleigh Reserved 10C for sale.

Going to the same two shows! PNC Arena is directly off the interstate (I-40) so you cannot miss it.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Have 2 tickets Section 208, Row C, Seat 7,8. Will sell below face. Rather see them go to a 10Clubber than have to give $ to stubhub. e-tickets so can transfer immediately or meet you at the show.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    njnancy said:

Can't wait - Travelling from Jersey to Hampton for show 1 and then Raleigh is show 2 - ever and on my b'day! Made reservations today at La Quinta and Red Roof in Raleigh (both can be cancelled). Is it an easy drive to PNC Arena? Coming down from Hampton on the 19th and will be at merch and will call between 1 and 3 PM on the 20th. Staying to 22nd and heading back north. So psyched! Need to get a new driver's license, lost my pocketbook and have no ID! Have an extra for both shows as I'm attending alone. Raleigh Reserved 10C for sale.

Nancy,
    Maybe I will see you at one of the shows!!!
    Safe travels!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    pearljammer23pearljammer23 Pinehurst, NC Posts: 31
    I'm there and then Columbia!! Can't wait!
    "Of all the varieties of virtues, liberalism is the most beloved."--ARISTOTLE

• Options
    VeddersgirlatlVeddersgirlatl Atlanta Posts: 44
    Anyone need to ride-share from Greenville to Hampton. I'm looking for a ride between shows. PM if you interested.
  • Options
    Here's hoping they don't follow Bruce's lead and cancel the show 2 days before. I understand hating the bill, I do too, but screwing over 15K plus, probably most of whom didn't vote for the legislators involved, is really fucked up.
  • Options

Here's hoping they don't follow Bruce's lead and cancel the show 2 days before. I understand hating the bill, I do too, but screwing over 15K plus, probably most of whom didn't vote for the legislators involved, is really fucked up.

This has crossed my mind. I hope they play and make a statement against hate.
    I will be in the first few rows with an Anti-McCrory sign!!!!!!!!!!!!

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    I understand what Bruce is doing, but it only hurts the fans. There are better ways
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    I like Bruce and am liberal but this isn't the answer

do the show
    make a statement = ROCK N ROLL

Stay away on next tour

2 days b4 is wrong...fans are giddy for him, and he does this?

CMON MAN
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

I like Bruce and am liberal but this isn't the answer

do the show
    make a statement = ROCK N ROLL

Stay away on next tour

2 days b4 is wrong...fans are giddy for him, and he does this?

CMON MAN

agreed, really poor timing. this has been going on for weeks. if PJ is gonna cancel then they need to do it today.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,584
    I think these anti-lgbt laws are an embarrassment to our country but I'd be pissed if they don't play. It's not the solution.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    vp20vp20 Posts: 56
    I hope someone in the band reads this thread or is informed, people traveling from west coast, out of the u.s., etc, have spent alot and it's not their/our fault. They can find alternatives to make a statement but those saying it's worth it screw the people pj should shun raleigh that is the WORST idea ever. It shits on the people who support this band and again the law can be changed and the band can skip n.c. after this but bruce shit the bed and I hope pj is smart enough to make a difference in other ways than cancelling on us.
  • Options
    LetsGoMteersLetsGoMteers New Bern, NC Posts: 157
    Really starting to sweat this show. Sure hope it happens
    2016 Columbia, SC
  • Options
    jasonwjasonw Posts: 390
    edited April 2016

Really starting to sweat this show. Sure hope it happens

Dude, I'm sweating this so much too! I could barely sleep last night. Sidenote: my brother in law is a teacher at the high school in New Bern and the company I work for has their corporate office in New Bern. Great little town.
  • Options
    I truly believe they would take the approach of soldiering on and having another excuse to politicize from the stage. Bruce probably plays 10 shows for every 1 PJ plays, so if they pull the plug then it's a much bigger inconvenience for the fans. They better not be that stupid.
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 784
    Traveling from Omaha. Please, please play the show and use the stage to make your message.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    don't pull the plug on the fans because of some dumb fucking politicians
  • Options
    Starting to think we are ok. I have to really believe that if they were gonna cancel they would have done it or at least made a statement saying they are considering it. Might be wishful thinking
    2016 Columbia, SC
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    my2hands said:

Just play Riot Act in its entirity.....
  • Options
    jasonwjasonw Posts: 390
    rvapete said:

my2hands said:

Just play Riot Act in its entirity.....
    We're hoping they don't punish the fans.
  • Options
    If they were gonna cancel they would have done it by now imo
    2016 Columbia, SC
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    :lol:
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885

If they were gonna cancel they would have done it by now imo

For sure
  • Options
    badu2fanbadu2fan Posts: 87
    rewrite Bushleaguer and make a statement with your music. SC just proposed same law so both states are on the line.

Looking for one Raleigh GA could trade for reserve seat 180,000 #
  • Options
    I'll be there!
    "Music for me is one of the more healing art forms. I think anybody can put on a pair of headphones and put in a disk or play a record and have it change them." - Jeff

Viva la vinyl.

PJ - 10/4/96, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 10/31/09, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/29/13, 10/30/13

Ed Solo - 7/8/11 (shook Eddie's hand!)
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,046
    .........flying in from Detroit, taking my little sis to her first PJ show. It's a surprise for her 40th birthday!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117

.........flying in from Detroit, taking my little sis to her first PJ show. It's a surprise for her 40th birthday!

That's awesome. Hope it happens.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dpduke69dpduke69 Raleigh, NC Posts: 187
    Well I'm sitting here at work wishing I was recovering from the Springsteen show last night but we all know how that went lol. I love Bruce but I think he went about it wrong. A guy at my office had his uncle in town who traveled across the country for the show. 2 days before is pretty damn short notice. Just hope PJ and DMB don't cancel.
    2013: Charlotte
    2016: Greenville Columbia
  • Options
    Can someone help me out and forward the email with details on the day of the show, where to pick up tix, etc, for the Raleigh PNC show, GA admission? I accidentally deleted mine. :( Please forward to emwhite232000 at yahoo dot com. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks,
    Ed
  • Options
    dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by dogtown on