Options

2016 Pearl Jam Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    DeegzDeegz Posts: 64
    Glad to see a Toronto show!! Now let's see who the lucky ones are :D Are the reserved seats from 10c any better than what will be available from Ticketmaster? Past experiences anyone?
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Dear Pearl Jam: my bday is on the day of the Lexington, KY show as a present I would like to be present front and center :) not too much to ask is it ha
  • Options
    good luck everyone who`s attending the shows! have fun! :smiley:
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548

Sarah said:

MUZIK said:

I'm sure new york locals won't be happy if we get shut out of 10c tickets to the garden.

its nice that everyone all over the world comes to see this band in new york but extremely frustrating when you actually live here trying to get tickets.

only a couple of hours into the sale and the odds of winning are at 30% and will even get lower as time goes on.

I'm sure Brooklyn is available for a few shows.

As a Torontonian, I echo your sentiments. Seems that tons of out-of-towners make it their destination city. I'm just a simple Toronto gal who can only afford one show and cannot travel, and I'm genuinely worried about not getting tickets.
    I feel for you. I'm in the Detroit area, and when PJ had the Detroit show in 2014, half the audience was from Ontario. Because of that, I was denied fan club tickets. I'm shooting for Toronto this time. Hopefully I'll nab a ticket. I also have Philly as a backup.
    Sorry about that. I might have been one of those Ontarions.
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,947
    Deegz said:

Glad to see a Toronto show!! Now let's see who the lucky ones are :D Are the reserved seats from 10c any better than what will be available from Ticketmaster? Past experiences anyone?

This will be the first Toronto show @ the ACC with GA & RS, I believe. 10club will have the best seats in the house. Better then Ticketmaster tickets.
  • Options
    silentJsilentJ Columbus, OH Posts: 199
    Sea said:

http://www.pearljam.com/news/0/1/22862/2016_pearl_jam_tour_announcement
    January 19 2016

Ten Club is excited to bring you the official Pearl Jam 2016 North American Tour Announcement. Pearl Jam will perform a series of North American concert dates between April and August of 2016.

Pearl Jam’s 2016 North American dates kick off in Fort Lauderdale on April 8th, include festival headlining slots at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Bonnaroo and wrap in August with two nights each at historic baseball stadiums Fenway Park in Boston and Wrigley Field in Chicago (full list of tour dates below).

Pearl Jam 2016 North American Tour Dates
    Date City Venue
    Apr 08 Ft Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
    Apr 09 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
    Apr 11 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena
    Apr 13 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
    Apr 16 Greenville, SC Bon Secours Wellness Arena
    Apr 18 Hampton, VA Hampton Coliseum
    Apr 20 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
    Apr 21 Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
    Ap 23 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Fest
    Apr 26 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
    Apr 28 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
    Apr 29 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
    May 01 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    May 02 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    May 05 Quebec City, QC Centre Vidéotron
    May 08 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre
    May 10 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
    Jun 9-2 Manchester, TN Bonnaroo**
    Aug 5 Boston, MA Fenway Park***
    Aug 7 Boston, MA Fenway Park***
    Aug 20 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field***
    Aug 22 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field***

*All dates subject to change

**Exact Pearl Jam performance date at Bonnaroo to be announced by the festival over the coming months.

***Ticket information regarding Pearl Jam’s shows at Fenway Park and Wrigley Field will be announced over the coming weeks.

New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival tickets are on sale now at nojazzfest.com. Bonnaroo tickets to go on sale January 22nd at www.bonnaroo.com.

For full list of public ticket sales visit the tour page: PearlJam.com/Tour

Sea said:

http://www.pearljam.com/news/0/1/22862/2016_pearl_jam_tour_announcement
    January 19 2016

Ten Club is excited to bring you the official Pearl Jam 2016 North American Tour Announcement. Pearl Jam will perform a series of North American concert dates between April and August of 2016.

Pearl Jam’s 2016 North American dates kick off in Fort Lauderdale on April 8th, include festival headlining slots at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Bonnaroo and wrap in August with two nights each at historic baseball stadiums Fenway Park in Boston and Wrigley Field in Chicago (full list of tour dates below).

Pearl Jam 2016 North American Tour Dates
    Date City Venue
    Apr 08 Ft Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
    Apr 09 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
    Apr 11 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena
    Apr 13 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
    Apr 16 Greenville, SC Bon Secours Wellness Arena
    Apr 18 Hampton, VA Hampton Coliseum
    Apr 20 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
    Apr 21 Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
    Ap 23 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Fest
    Apr 26 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
    Apr 28 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
    Apr 29 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
    May 01 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    May 02 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    May 05 Quebec City, QC Centre Vidéotron
    May 08 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre
    May 10 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
    Jun 9-2 Manchester, TN Bonnaroo**
    Aug 5 Boston, MA Fenway Park***
    Aug 7 Boston, MA Fenway Park***
    Aug 20 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field***
    Aug 22 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field***

*All dates subject to change

**Exact Pearl Jam performance date at Bonnaroo to be announced by the festival over the coming months.

***Ticket information regarding Pearl Jam’s shows at Fenway Park and Wrigley Field will be announced over the coming weeks.

New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival tickets are on sale now at nojazzfest.com. Bonnaroo tickets to go on sale January 22nd at www.bonnaroo.com.

For full list of public ticket sales visit the tour page: PearlJam.com/Tour

• Options
    silentJsilentJ Columbus, OH Posts: 199
    Lexington KY here I come!!
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Is ticketmaster going to sale GA ticket?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

TL61540 said:

What? No Montreal again!! Burn.

try living in Winnipeg. LOL

Try live in greece!!
    Try living in Asia with a trip planned to West Coast in June.....these dates make me sad
  • Options

So no more seniority? that blows. I loved that.

It won't help you win tickets, but if you have a good number, and want to do reserved seating, you'll have a good seat. But yeah, if you want to do GA, you'll need to wait in line like everyone else.
    +

This is what I remembered from last tour also - seniority means nothing for winning the chance to buy tix, but if you choose reserved over GA, the higher your seniority, the better reserved seats you get. True? I didn't see that noted anywhere in the 10C email.
  • Options
    :bawling: No Montréal :bawling: WHHHYYYYYYYYY??????????? I'm gonna have to go to Québec to see them.
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Welp, I didn't think it was possible, but my wife gave the blessing to try for Wrigley. With the caveat that we have to have tickets before we go. Last time we stood outside all day with no tickets until they dropped some at Will Call. She won't do that again. So looks like Wrigley and Toronto! We'll see if I can get either
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Longueuil said:

Is ticketmaster going to sale GA ticket?

Nope. GA tix are only sold here.

• Options
    JmeiiiJmeiii Posts: 99
    I am a little bit worried about tickets for the Fenway show (or Wrigley, for that matter) are going to be handled. I am thinking that 10c members will have no advantage. I hope I'm wrong.
    Fenway Park: 8/7/2016
    Fenway Park: 9/2/2018
    Fenway Park: 9/4/2018
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Jmeiii said:

I am a little bit worried about tickets for the Fenway show (or Wrigley, for that matter) are going to be handled. I am thinking that 10c members will have no advantage. I hope I'm wrong.

Well if you want GA, those will only be for 10C members, I believe. So there's one advantage. Also, I believe the 10C reserved were in good lower bowl sections last time, and field. I heard anything in upper sections was bad sound. I was on the field, and it sounded great
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Deegz said:

I joined in 2013 and my first fanclub seats were floor, a few rows behind GA but I was able to see no problem (phew) and everyone was on their feet so the atmosphere was great. 2nd was Detroit and a few rows in 100 section (I forget which number but it was about halfway back on Mike's side and I couldn't have been happier considering when I joined). At the end of the day, it's a giant singalong with passionate fans esp if you're in any fanclub area. You can't go wrong if you get drawn. I'm so excited for Toronto! My current home town so nice and close.
  • Options
    TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    How does trading work. For instance, if I get two shows in Florida and find someone to trade their Toronto GA, does the fan club help facilitate?
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • Options
    I ask because I got Shut out of the two or three shows I went after last time. I'm ready to go for more this time but may wish to give away (for costs) on some and not others. Would I be jeopardizing my membership because of that?
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    TalonTedd said:

How does trading work. For instance, if I get two shows in Florida and find someone to trade their Toronto GA, does the fan club help facilitate?

They will not allow that. You have to be there in person to pick up your tickets prior to the show. I suppose if you actually went to the show and got the tickets for the person, you could do that, but they will not let you do a switch.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,824
    edited January 2016
    just_one said:

No Europe...

what a way to celebrate 25 years with your fans...oh wait...US fans are the only fans they seem to know they have...

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Can't you just be happy for other fans? They haven't toured here in the northeast in 3 years, Canada in 5 and Florida in 8!!!! Wow. They toured Europe 2 years ago and I'm sure they'll be around later this year or next. It's January no way of knowing there's no other tours lined up. Damn. Bunch of haters here. Same shit when SA was announced last year. Nothing but venomous remarks about the areas they choose to tour.
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options

TalonTedd said:

They will not allow that. You have to be there in person to pick up your tickets prior to the show. I suppose if you actually went to the show and got the tickets for the person, you could do that, but they will not let you do a switch.
    Are you for sure? Previously I saw some posts where it appeared that sort of thing was facilitated, but I didn't pay them close attention. Are you for sure and will other chime in on this please.
  • Options
    Looks like the Rust Belt has been left out...
  • Options
    We've been through
    some things together
    With trunks of memories
    still to come
    We found things to do
    in stormy weather
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    TalonTedd said:

TalonTedd said:

Are you for sure? Previously I saw some posts where it appeared that sort of thing was facilitated, but I didn't pay them close attention. Are you for sure and will other chime in on this please.
    Ya, I'm afraid your out of luck. whoever you were trading with would have to be at the show you bought tickets for and vise versa
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    evsgjamm said:

Wasn't sure at first.....then I saw your show list at the bottom....have no fear, they will finish the year in the west

Post edited by TalonTedd on
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,416
    TalonTedd said:

TalonTedd said:

THere will be fan groups that will help set up spread sheets with peeps who want to trade or need tickets...there was in 2014 and it helped a lot
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Any rumored warm - up shows?
  • Options
    evanmitchellevanmitchell Chicago Posts: 14
    New 10c member. Excited to go for the Wrigley shows.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,957
    Thank you for not choosing Camden, NJ
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA