Options

RNDM Ghost Riding Tour 2016

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    @RNDM RNDM working on song ideas for their next Oi inspired album "Fight, Fight, Fight the Trumps of the World."

https://goo.gl/bnTZPm
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Suziemay said:

CROJAM95 said:

Really enjoyed the show last night. Missed out previously due to Hurricane Sandy. Joseph teased us with Cherries in the snow... Was hoping for that one

New album is tight

He said DEFINITELY playing Cherries in the Snow tonight in DC, so anyone going should yell it out and hold him to it :D
    A few folks shouted it out & he kept his promise! He even mentioned telling the NY crowd they were going to play it for us.
    This was one of the most fun shows I've been to ever!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Suziemay said:

CROJAM95 said:

Really enjoyed the show last night. Missed out previously due to Hurricane Sandy. Joseph teased us with Cherries in the snow... Was hoping for that one

New album is tight

He said DEFINITELY playing Cherries in the Snow tonight in DC, so anyone going should yell it out and hold him to it :D
    A few folks shouted it out & he kept his promise! He even mentioned telling the NY crowd they were going to play it for us.
    This was one of the most fun shows I've been to ever!
    Awesome! :clap::clap:
  • Options
    @ joseph_arthur We broke down on the side. Replaced a belt. Moved water around. Watched National Geographic show about sharks and how they interact with whales. But then the engine turned on and stayed on. And now we're heading into the city of brotherly love. RNDM in Philly tonight at Foundry at the Fillmore.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2016/03/brad-klausen-philadelphia-rndm-poster-exclusive.html

Brad Klausen Philadelphia RNDM Poster World Premiere Exclusive

The Ghost Riding tour of RNDM makes a stop in Philadelphia tonight at The Fillmore Foundry. Brad Klausen of course did the poster and of course you can only see it here first.

The poster measures 11.5 x 24 inches on black paper and it is silk screened. Only 40 posters will be for sale at the show. Brad will have some for sale after the tour. People have been asking about sets so I thought with the tour more than half over I would show you how the first 4 posters look all together.

Tickets for the show can still be had right HERE. http://www.ticketmaster.ca/rndm-philadelphia-pennsylvania-03-09-2016/event/02004F89EE2052A0

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    so curious about boston's image

bunker hill?
    paul revere?
    crock of beans?
    a lobster?
    belichicks hoodie?

;)
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Ordered the vinyl on the release day from 10c. I know about the delay and all but shouldn't I get a download code?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,077
    I ordered CD & cassette from Dine Alone, and it still says order is being prepared. Anybody in US get their CD/cassette yet from Dine Alone?
  • Options
    @Denise_Pastor - SET LIST: #RNDM @JosephArthur Washington, DC 3/8/16 Rock & Roll Hotel #GhostRiding http://www.rndmband.com #RNDMBAND

• Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Lots of vinyl delays. Anyone else noticing this? I follow a small record company called 13 O'Clock records and they have a delay as well. Then there's this other company that makes small presses of albums, Lysergic Sound, and he has a delay because of the high volume of vinyl being pressed. I just hope the high volume of albums being pressed aren't just digitzed garbage on wax.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    moses562 said:

Lots of vinyl delays. Anyone else noticing this? I follow a small record company called 13 O'Clock records and they have a delay as well. Then there's this other company that makes small presses of albums, Lysergic Sound, and he has a delay because of the high volume of vinyl being pressed. I just hope the high volume of albums being pressed aren't just digitzed garbage on wax.

unfortunately many of them are digitized re-releases from major labels.

Lysergic Sound.... that is an awesome name for a record label.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,901
    moses562 said:

It's been happening for quite a few years. Most people attribute it to the big labels clogging up the plants with useless repress RSD titles that most people could find in the dollar bin. I'm just waiting for a 180 gram box set of all records by Andre Kostelanetz, because I can't seem to find those records EVERY time I go into any thrift store.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,901

Ordered the vinyl on the release day from 10c. I know about the delay and all but shouldn't I get a download code?

We should, but we won't.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    edited March 2016

lolobugg said:

moses562 said:

unfortunately many of them are digitized re-releases from major labels.

Lysergic Sound.... that is an awesome name for a record label.

The Lysergic Sound is mainly a wife and husband duo that seeks out rare 60's albums. Lots of fuzzed out sounds and every so often the guy makes some limited pressing of different albums and/or his own compilation album. He doesn't keep his website up to date but he'll email quickly and he puts out (every blue moon) a catolog of all his finds that he has for sale. He always shows up at one of the big record convention in Austin. Pretty sweet stuff!
  • Options

moses562 said:

It's been happening for quite a few years. Most people attribute it to the big labels clogging up the plants with useless repress RSD titles that most people could find in the dollar bin. I'm just waiting for a 180 gram box set of all records by Andre Kostelanetz, because I can't seem to find those records EVERY time I go into any thrift store.
    Oh yeah RSD...I just can't get into it. Too much crap-ola...however not to be a total hypocrite I have occassionally dabbled here and there.

Come on RNDM vinyl!!

• Options
    http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2016/03/brad-klausen-rndm-boston-poster-world.html

Brad Klausen RNDM Boston Poster World Premiere Exclusive

Hey Boston do you have tickets for Jeff Ament's band RNDM tonight at the Brighton Music Hall ? You better go them if you don't because Brad Klausen did the poster for tonight and it's really cool. Use the colors and theme of RNDM with the history of Boston, Brad's got a crazy tea party happening on this one.

The poster measures 11.5 x 24 inches on black paper and it is silk screened. Only 40 posters will be for sale at the show. Brad will have some for sale after the tour.
  • Options
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    demetrios said:

Nice one, Jarad.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    edited March 2016
    Has any one else been noticing that on this wonderful cd there are little "quotes" or bits of recognizable borrowed lyrics or instrumental parts? I mean besides the obvious connection to Bowie's Heroes. I've noticed a Peter Gabriel lyric ("I'm on my way I'm making it") and motive in a song as well as a recognizable instrumental riff in something.

Please don't get me wrong by thinking I don't like the music, actually I like it very very much!
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    Club band playing clubs. End of story

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    I know we often devolve into bitching and moaning that comes off as entitlement. However, the vinyl purchase was sold as having a download code included if I remember correctly. How is it right to not send a code with the email regarding the vinyl delay? We preordered the album in our preferred format, but we get the schlong because of poor quality? Shenanigans! I'm not going to buy another format because they effed up. No bueno.
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,605
    It says a download card, which means you'll get it when you get the album. Seems to be their preference as far as sending the code or not.
  • Options
    Sweet footage from last night's Toronto show. Check out . https://www.periscope.tv/PearlJam_U2/1rmxPwOgOpmJN
  • Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I did get an email back from Dine Alone saying they sent codes on release day for vinyl customers. I'm trying to see if they'll honor 10C orders or at least update on the timeline.

Chris
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/Josepharthurpage/photos/a.181717938987.124938.10255413987/10154007123583988/?type=3&theater

@ Joseph Arthur - Chicago! Tomorrow night at the Double Door. RNDM's final show of The Ghost Riding tour/launch. This shot happened last night in Toronto. Photo by @dustinrabin
  • Options
    weddingparadeweddingparade Posts: 1,179
    lolobugg said:

Club band playing clubs. End of story

huh? please explain