Options

RNDM Ghost Riding Tour 2016

Comments

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,935
    Would have been cooler with a bike somewhere in the image.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    love the new shirt on the homepage
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,842
    A lot of really cool songs on this album - Dream your life away, Kingdom in the Sky and Stronger Man.
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    edited March 2016
    EDIT: I failed to read the post above mine.
    Post edited by Sarah on
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    It's on Tidal in full CD quality.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    RNDM Digital Download

Hello,

Thank you for pre-orderig RNDM Ghost Riding on vinyl.

We do not currently have any updates regarding the completion of the vinyl at this time.

Please enjoy a digital download of the album here: SWEET!!!!

Thank you,
    -Dine Alone Records
  • Options
    459MB. Downloading now.
  • Options
    They give you the Wav & MP3 in the .Zip file. Thanks guys! :)
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    demetrios said:

They give you the Wav & MP3 in the .Zip file. Thanks guys! :)

God damn that makes me happy.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Very cool that they provided both Wav and MP3. Listening now! Loving it so far.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/crashious.roadside/posts/10153547093451553

@ Crashious Roadside

Keep an eye out for these Limited Edition, Custom RNDM hoodies we built for the Ghost Riding tour which starts tonight at the Crocodile! Big shout out to Jeff Ament for thinking of us.
    ‪#‎roadsideroom‬ ‪#‎longbeach‬ ‪#‎rndm‬

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,272
    So only dine alone orders get MP3???

Not 10c??

That would blow

I wanna listen over the weekend prior to Monday's show
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    CROJAM95 said:

So only dine alone orders get MP3???

Not 10c??

That would blow

I wanna listen over the weekend prior to Monday's show

Correct. Just dine alone.
    But it's on Spotify now too.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    @kexp - Thx to @RNDMBAND for the exclusive KEXP VIP Donor Session at @TheTripleDoor! Become a donor: http://KEXP.ORG/DONATE

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    demetrios said:

RNDM Digital Download

Hello,

Thank you for pre-orderig RNDM Ghost Riding on vinyl.

We do not currently have any updates regarding the completion of the vinyl at this time.

Please enjoy a digital download of the album here: SWEET!!!!

Thank you,
    -Dine Alone Records

I bought the vinyl and cassette...only email from Dine Alone was some promo for Dandy Warhols...was hoping to listen before the show... :angry:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    demetrios said:

@kexp - Thx to @RNDMBAND for the exclusive KEXP VIP Donor Session at @TheTripleDoor! Become a donor: http://KEXP.ORG/DONATE

Cool! Anyone know if we will be able to listen to this?
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    Brad Klausen RNDM Seattle Poster World Premiere Exclusive http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2016/03/brad-klausen-rndm-seattle-poster-world-premiere.html

Pearl Jam fans know the band members enjoy doing side projects with their time away from the band. Jeff Ament recently said “You have to go out and do your own thing and learn new things, how to create differently,” he says. “You bring something new back to the band each time. Sometimes when you play with new people there’s a rough patch after the honeymoon period and you appreciate the 25 years you had with your other bandmates. It’s amazing to be able to do it all. I feel super lucky.”

His band is RNDM, featuring himself, singer-songwriter Joseph Arthur and drummer Richard Stuverud. Back in December they announced a seven-date North American tour in support of the band’s forthcoming sophomore LP, Ghost Riding.

Tonight they kick off the tour in Seattle and Brad Klausen did the poster for the show. And of course you are the first to see it.

Brad designed the poster by playing off the masks the guys wear and the orange and black color scheme they use for their album art.

Brad did a poster for each of the 7 dates and they all make one big image. He won't have posters for sale until the tour is over. Brad will only have 25 of each and there will only be 40 of each at the shows. Posters are 11.5 x 24 on black paper.

So I'm asking you guys to help Brad here, leave a comment if you want a full set of 7 posters or not because right now he is still trying to decide the best way to sell them. A few sets of 7 posters (keep in mind they form 1 image) or individual posters for each city.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,363
    Awesome poster!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,866
    Well, I'm gonna get me one of those crash hoodies, but think I will pass on the poster. So it seems very limited 25?! for sale on his site, that seems very low. But for RNDM I don't know how many will bite on the full set of posters.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735
    demetrios said:

https://www.facebook.com/crashious.roadside/posts/10153547093451553

@ Crashious Roadside

Keep an eye out for these Limited Edition, Custom RNDM hoodies we built for the Ghost Riding tour which starts tonight at the Crocodile! Big shout out to Jeff Ament for thinking of us.
    ‪#‎roadsideroom‬ ‪#‎longbeach‬ ‪#‎rndm‬

nice!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    I would love a set of 7, but I cannot afford all 7 right now...need more important things. Now that i know it's an entire set, I doubt I'll buy the one for tonight, the poster will be all lonely without its matching mates... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    RKCNDY said:

I would love a set of 7, but I cannot afford all 7 right now...need more important things. Now that i know it's an entire set, I doubt I'll buy the one for tonight, the poster will be all lonely without its matching mates... :lol:

you seriously didn't get a download email? I did this morning.
    saved $10-$12 from 10 club's ripoff price but vinyl delay typical.

but get this-
    my MacBook Pro needs a fix so I use PC laptop in the meantime. now I use iTunes & Pono on Mac. I only use Pono on PC which as of today having issues w/ latest update so I can't open Pono library and hear new RNDM album.
    and FRIDAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN ANY DAY OF THE WORKWEEK?!?
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

you seriously didn't get a download email? I did this morning.
    saved $10-$12 from 10 club's ripoff price but vinyl delay typical.

but get this-
    my MacBook Pro needs a fix so I use PC laptop in the meantime. now I use iTunes & Pono on Mac. I only use Pono on PC which as of today having issues w/ latest update so I can't open Pono library and hear new RNDM album.
    and FRIDAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN ANY DAY OF THE WORKWEEK?!?
    I found my link in a different email :fp: ...but my phone wouldn't DL the compressed file. I figured out a solution and have been listening.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    also streaming on Spotify

it's offbeat and experimental for Ament.
    like it already!
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Streamed it earlier & really liked it a lot. Very different from Acts.

Wish the 10c orders came with a damn download. I also wish that they were coming to Portland again. We had a blast at that show & it was cool to meet & talk to them after the show...very laid back. I felt awkward asking them to sign my cd...I didn't want to be that guy. Ha! But I'm glad that I asked!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    mfc2006 said:

Streamed it earlier & really liked it a lot. Very different from Acts.

Wish the 10c orders came with a damn download. I also wish that they were coming to Portland again. We had a blast at that show & it was cool to meet & talk to them after the show...very laid back. I felt awkward asking them to sign my cd...I didn't want to be that guy. Ha! But I'm glad that I asked!

10club... man they rarely get it right. i feel sorry for them sometimes.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,500
    Wonder if they will be selling the masks again at the shows
  • Options

Wonder if they will be selling the masks again at the shows

THEY HAVE THE MASKS!!
    ORANGE & BLACK
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890