Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,090
    People are missing a little tidbit here. If indeed HC started the birther movement, which I think is a stretch, Trump believed it without any proof whatsoever and made it his mission to smear a sitting president. Do you realky want a guy who is willing to do so much damage just to firce his own agenda without so much as a fucking google search? The guy, in my opinion, just made himself look like a stupid sheep who is easily playable by the other side.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

People are missing a little tidbit here. If indeed HC started the birther movement, which I think is a stretch, Trump believed it without any proof whatsoever and made it his mission to smear a sitting president. Do you realky want a guy who is willing to do so much damage just to firce his own agenda without so much as a fucking google search? The guy, in my opinion, just made himself look like a stupid sheep who is easily playable by the other side.

Wait, but if she did start it what does that make her?

And who started this whole birther discussion again?

It's crazy how most of the time spent around here is about defending Clinton. It's one excuse after another... Non-stop. And the clintonite army doesn't see a single issue with Clinton.

It's the world against a good, honest, hard working woman (according to the clintonites) .... You guys are doing a great job making excuse after excuse after excuse... I'm sure she's completely innocent and the rest of us are just angry Bernie bros
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,802
    tonifig8 said:

It's crazy how most of the time spent around here is about defending Clinton. It's one excuse after another... Non-stop. And the clintonite army doesn't see a single issue with Clinton.

It's the world against a good, honest, hard working woman (according to the clintonites) .... You guys are doing a great job making excuse after excuse after excuse... I'm sure she's completely innocent and the rest of us are just angry Bernie bros
    She didn't start it or perpetuate it, therefore the rest of your argument is moot.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    Such a stupid argument on so many levels. To compare what Blumenthal allegedly told an ex-Mclatchey person with what Trump has clearly done on TV and Twitter for 6 years is beyond the scope of bizarre and straight into realm of retarded. Only out and out morons would fall for such a blatant lie (flip over to Breitbart.com for them). Only the type of people that believe that Hillary had JFK Jr. killed would believe such a thing AND draw equivalency between the candidates because of it. Pathetic. Keep peddling it though, it's a real compliment to all that do.
  • Options
    Blumenthal has been a Clinton supporter since Bill Clinton, Hillary’s husband, was president from 1993 to 2001.

However, his apparent efforts to influence Clinton and perhaps earn a top post in her or Obama’s administration has emerged as a liability for Clinton -- who is now in a neck-and-neck race with Trump.

Thousands of emails that the federal government released from Clinton’s private server while she was secretary of state show Blumenthal offered intelligence and guidance about Libya, where Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in 2012 at a U.S. outpost in Benghazi.

And Obama administration officials, in fact, kept Blumenthal from earning a State Department post when Clinton was secretary, as a result of Blumenthal’s efforts during the 2008 primary.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Blumenthal has been a Clinton supporter since Bill Clinton, Hillary’s husband, was president from 1993 to 2001.

However, his apparent efforts to influence Clinton and perhaps earn a top post in her or Obama’s administration has emerged as a liability for Clinton -- who is now in a neck-and-neck race with Trump.

Thousands of emails that the federal government released from Clinton’s private server while she was secretary of state show Blumenthal offered intelligence and guidance about Libya, where Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in 2012 at a U.S. outpost in Benghazi.

And Obama administration officials, in fact, kept Blumenthal from earning a State Department post when Clinton was secretary, as a result of Blumenthal’s efforts during the 2008 primary.

You're right. That is irrefutable evidence that he started the birther controversy... and Trump finished it. Since Trump is the Seeker of Truths. How could I have been so blind.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    Such a stupid argument on so many levels. To compare what Blumenthal allegedly told an ex-Mclatchey person with what Trump has clearly done on TV and Twitter for 6 years is beyond the scope of bizarre and straight into realm of retarded. Only out and out morons would fall for such a blatant lie (flip over to Breitbart.com for them). Only the type of people that believe that Hillary had JFK Jr. killed would believe such a thing AND draw equivalency between the candidates because of it. Pathetic. Keep peddling it though, it's a real compliment to all that do.
    It's pretty clear that you don't understand how a "whisper campaign" works. Blumenthal doesn't act on his own.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    It's pretty clear that you don't understand how a "whisper campaign" works. Blumenthal doesn't act on his own.
    It's pretty clear you don't have any true evidence, ergo a 'whisper campaign'. And even if there is a shred of truth, isn't Trump the one that made it a spectacle for for six years? As I said, it's total false equivalency.
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018

Shawshank said:

You do realize that trend is not favorable for Clinton right?
    No I don't realize that at all.
    Is it becoming clearer now?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

• Options
    Clinton hypocrisy
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,090
    tonifig8 said:

No excuses. If she did start it, its inexcusable and deplorable. My point was that trumps argument either paints him as stupid or a liar.....and he's choosing stupid. All he had to do was admit his mistake, apologize, and move on. But i guess he knows his supporters are more interested in him painting HRC as evil and him stupid rather than him human. Bizarre.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    It's pretty clear you don't have any true evidence, ergo a 'whisper campaign'. And even if there is a shred of truth, isn't Trump the one that made it a spectacle for for six years? As I said, it's total false equivalency.
    The Blumenthal report is evidence. There is no false equivalency. They were both participants in the nonsense. Trump was a jerk for it and so was Hillary. The difference is that Hillary and her supporters want to take some kind of moral high ground that they have not earned.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    The Blumenthal report is evidence. There is no false equivalency. They were both participants in the nonsense. Trump was a jerk for it and so was Hillary. The difference is that Hillary and her supporters want to take some kind of moral high ground that they have not earned.
    What Blumenthal report? There is a tweet from an ex McC newswire person that claims it.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    What Blumenthal report? There is a tweet from an ex McC newswire person that claims it.
    It's smoke and mirrors. It's a whisper campaign, facts don't matter in the alt-eight universe.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal
    A little more then a tweet

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

They actually sent an investigator to Kenya based on Blumenthal pushing them the story
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

They actually sent an investigator to Kenya based on Blumenthal pushing them the story
    How fucking daft are you? Did you even read the article you linked? Oh professor you're slipping.

"There is no evidence that the campaign or Hillary had direct knowledge of or supported the efforts of Blummie." To paraphrase a key fucking sentence buried in the article.

Shhhhhhhhhhh, hear the whisper.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal

It's still not a report nor is it substantiated by anyone but this one individual. Second, this seems to be an important quote in the story you linked "In fact, there were several people publicly pushing the theory, which was repeated extensively on conservative news outlets. There were the two Clinton supporters, but there is no evidence that Clinton herself or her campaign spread the story."

Last, and for the last time that I'll give this topic its undue attention, even if Blumenthal said this to to Asher, it's not even in the ballpark of equivalency compared to what Trump did with it.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html#storylink=cpy
  • Options

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal

How fucking daft are you? Did you even read the article you linked? Oh professor you're slipping.

"There is no evidence that the campaign or Hillary had direct knowledge of or supported the efforts of Blummie." To paraphrase a key fucking sentence buried in the article.

Excuse me, sir. You dropped your microphone after that.
  • Options
    Alt-right floats misinformation, knowing the average American won't read, never mind comprehend, the baseless facts provided. Just say it, repeat it and repeat it.

Try reading your drivel professor and comprehending it. But as a self professed neocon, you're a warrior for truth, aren't you?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hillary was asked twice by reporters, if Tim K. knew about her condition? First response was completely ignored. Second time she was asked she said, "I communicated with Tim; I talked to him again last night," Clinton said. "We communicated, but I’m not going to go into our personal conversations."

Wtf.

What are you hoping for here? Seems reasonable to me.
    Nearly 70% untrustworthy. You would think that something as basic as this would get a regular answer. The internet almost crashed on Sunday. Her health has been the center of conversation 24/7 since Sunday.

David Axelrod's comment immediately comes to mind
    I don't really know what you're talking about, but I do know that media certainly has done a great job in putting green what's important out of the minds of voters and has everyone focusing on a non-issue.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    edited September 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hillary was asked twice by reporters, if Tim K. knew about her condition? First response was completely ignored. Second time she was asked she said, "I communicated with Tim; I talked to him again last night," Clinton said. "We communicated, but I’m not going to go into our personal conversations."

Wtf.

Nearly 70% untrustworthy. You would think that something as basic as this would get a regular answer. The internet almost crashed on Sunday. Her health has been the center of conversation 24/7 since Sunday.

I don't really know what you're talking about, but I do know that media certainly has done a great job in putting green what's important out of the minds of voters and has everyone focusing on a non-issue.
    Hmmm. Now I'm thinking about golf. That's a non-issue.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Clinton hypocrisy.
    https://youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    "The photo in question first appeared on the Drudge Report."

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    On the one hand, you have a campaign that fired staffers or had staffers resign for the "dirty tricks" committed and on the other a campaign that embraced the "dirty tricks" and ran with it for six years until a day or two ago. Then the subject of said "dirty tricks" appointed Hillary SoS. Yup, hypocrisy.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal

Only a fool would believe that Blumethal just acted on his own. He is a Clinton operative through and through. Shortly after the election Clinton tried to get him a position at the State Department but was shut out by the Obama administration due to his burning of bridges in the campaign. No worries though...the Clinton Foundation then hired him at a salay of $10,000.00 a month to feed her intelligence on Libya. You can try to keep up the appearance of plausible deniability if you like but people just aren't buying it.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sidney Blumenthal

Only a fool would believe that Blumethal just acted on his own. He is a Clinton operative through and through. Shortly after the election Clinton tried to get him a position at the State Department but was shut out by the Obama administration due to his burning of bridges in the campaign. No worries though...the Clinton Foundation then hired him at a salay of $10,000.00 a month to feed her intelligence on Libya. You can try to keep up the appearance of plausible deniability if you like but people just aren't buying it.
    And you can continue to try and escape the matrix, professor.

Do you have a source for why Bloomy was hired for $10K a month? Or is it just one more thing you want it to be?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Wtf.

Hmmm. Now I'm thinking about golf. That's a non-issue.
    :lol: whoopies. *putting
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.