Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

Not since law school. Never been grieved, knock on wood, so no mandated "refresher" course for me on PR.
    I mentioned what her only son in law did for a living, because some sheep are trying to advance the notion that Hillary isn't bought and sold by Wall street. For g$^'s sake she took a quarter million for a twenty minute speech relaying to the very sinners themselves, that what the financial sector did to the US economy "wasn't all that bad." lmao

sins o the father. see Joe K.

She already got the money bud. Now she's a millionaire. She's doesn't NEED their money.
    Rich people love getting more money though.

.... I wish I could get paid $250K for a twenty minute speech. Damn. I actually find it hard to blame anyone for taking that offer.
    oh hell yeah...and she was a private citizen at the time. Who gives a shit what she said. What has Trump said behind closed doors? Let him release all his fucking emails and closed door discussions.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,277

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

Not since law school. Never been grieved, knock on wood, so no mandated "refresher" course for me on PR.
    I mentioned what her only son in law did for a living, because some sheep are trying to advance the notion that Hillary isn't bought and sold by Wall street. For g$^'s sake she took a quarter million for a twenty minute speech relaying to the very sinners themselves, that what the financial sector did to the US economy "wasn't all that bad." lmao

She already got the money bud. Now she's a millionaire. She's doesn't NEED their money.

.... I wish I could get paid $250K for a twenty minute speech. Damn. I actually find it hard to blame anyone for taking that offer.
    oh hell yeah...and she was a private citizen at the time. Who gives a shit what she said. What has Trump said behind closed doors? Let him release all his fucking emails and closed door discussions.
    Trump said he'd date (nail) his daughter so...and he said that in an interview
  • Options
    A republican controlled congress could vote to overturn Dodd-Frank or pass some other bill that would be favorable to Wall Street. Hillary, if elected, can't do squat without congress. So she said Dodd-Frank could be tweaked? All legislation could be tweaked but with a do nothing congress, there's nothing to fear. Because the alt-right controls the opposition, nothing's changing in this regard, IMHO. Cha-chingy wingy!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,770
    First - be careful quoting Jackson. You should understand his whole history.
    Second - Cicero was speaking of Caesar. And Cicero's sins, and those of Brutus and the other conspirators were far worse. They had no intention of restoring the Republic.

I have no interest in defending GS. I don't recall if that needed TARP or not. I can tell you definitively that Chase did not along with many other banks. But the Fed required all US chartered banks to take it regardless, to prevent a run on that banks that needed TARP.

But my broader point is that using quotes out of context isn't very clever.

Still waiting on your answer about HRC and your view of her professional responsibility.
  • Options
    send the NRR (nonrefundable retainer). NOBODY RIDES FREE kid
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Free said:

:lol:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/lukewarm_bernie_sanders_tries_to_flip_support_to_hillary_clinton

LEBANON, N.H. — Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders yesterday offered only lukewarm praise for one-time foe Hillary Clinton as he made his first campaign trail appearances for the Democratic nominee, focusing mostly on pushing his own progressive agenda as a new poll suggests Clinton is struggling to dominate the traditionally Democratic youth vote that had flocked to the runner-up.

“I would hope and ask you all very much that we have got to do everything we can to make sure Hillary Clinton is elected president and (New Hampshire Gov.) Maggie Hassan is elected to the Senate — but … two days after the election, we have to go and continue the pressure, we’ve got to continue the grass-roots organization to make sure this country and this government works for all of us and not just the people on top,” Sanders said at a rally organized by the Clinton campaign, but dominated by his own primary campaign talking points.

The rally took place three months after Sanders had vowed to work for the nominee’s election, and as a new Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll shows Clinton leading Trump among millennials, but only by about 7 points. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson is getting 13 percent of that generation’s vote.

President Obama easily won the youth vote in 2012 over Mitt Romney, 60-37 percent.

Many attendees here wore Sanders T-shirts and vowed never to vote for the Democratic nominee, despite his endorsement.

“She’s pretty much a criminal,” said Natasha Bernet of Woodstock, Vt., rattling off scandals over Clinton’s handling of the Benghazi consulate attacks and her private email server. “It’s hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth. … I’ll go wherever he goes, but not to her.”

Some Sanders supporters pledged to write in his name in November or vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein, and are still fuming from hacked emails that suggested the Democratic Party tried to boost Clinton in the primary.

“I’m sick and tired of hearing Hillary people tell me if I don’t vote for her, I’m responsible for Donald Trump,” said John Lanza of Sharon, Vt. “Well, no, if Donald Trump becomes president it’s because the DNC was stupid and they nominated the wrong person.”

Even the vendors here lamented the slow sales of Clinton/Kaine memorabilia yesterday. Scott Jefferson said he had sold 50 Sanders T-shirts marked half off, and not a single Clinton shirt before the rally started.

Sanders didn’t mention Clinton’s running mate, Tim Kaine, at all during his 36-minute remarks in Lebanon and spent much of it continuing to push for key proposals of his Democratic primary campaign, including a $15 minimum wage and free public college and universities.

On the Trans-Pacific Partnership — whose critics dogged Clinton during the DNC with protest signs on the convention floor against the trade deal — Sanders said Clinton is “on record as saying she opposes the TPP.”

“We need Bernie!” a woman then yelled out.

Sanders added that on every issue of importance, “Hillary Clinton is the superior candidate, hands down.”

Sanders also held events in Manchester and Warner
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited September 2016

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

You're right. Isn't that what Hillary said, that once others release info that she would do the same. Didn't she also point the finger at Colin Powell regarding her emails situation, stating that he did it and that he suggested she do it as well? Isn't this typical bevavior of her?
    It's a good thing Germ is out here defending her to the very end. A good loyal soldier who's willing to put a politician above our democracy
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

You're right. Isn't that what Hillary said, that once others release info that she would do the same. Didn't she also point the finger at Colin Powell regarding her emails situation, stating that he did it and that he suggested she do it as well? Isn't this typical bevavior of her?
    It's a good tang she Germ out here defending her to the very end. A good loyal soldier who's willing to put a politician above our democracy
    Start a parade man....

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Hey she didn't cough once...

• Options

What are you talking about, bro? Who the fuck gives a shit if she coughed or not. When you're ready to sit at the big boy table feel free to join in.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

What are you talking about, bro? Who the fuck gives a shit if she coughed or not. When you're ready to sit at the big boy table feel free to join in.
    Seems a bit acerbic for what is obviously a joke.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Not sure if you've been following along, but those comments have been repeated over and over. It seems many of the clinonites continue to believe that many of our comments stem from some sort of conspiracy. I'm guessing the comment gives the clintonites some sense of resolution. People make a comment against Clinton and the rebuttal is some sort of conspiracy comment.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Not sure if you've been following along, but those comments have been repeated over and over. It seems many of the clinonites continue to believe that many of our comments stem from some sort of conspiracy. I'm guessing the comment gives the clintonites some sense of resolution. People make a comment against Clinton and the rebuttal is some sort of conspiracy comment.
    funny that you state that, ignoring the fact that most of the allegations against the clintons the last 25 years were accusing them of being in some sort of conspiracy to get their way. no proof of that on any of the "scandals" that have been mainstays in the media all these years.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by a conspiracy. I've read most of Gern's comments and I thought he was making a joke about the whole "Hillary is dying" thing.

Perhaps we all need to relax.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by a conspiracy. I've read most of Gern's comments and I thought he was making a joke about the whole "Hillary is dying" thing.

you mean she actually is not dying?

hmm. imagine that. i heard that she was on fox news yesterday.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,737
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

.... it was a joke.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

The great philosopher Bruce Dickinson said, "as soon as you're born, you're dying".

That was on the artistic masterpiece Seventh Son.

So I guess Fox is right.
  • Options
    Hillary Clinton is the most scrutinized and investigated presidential candidate of the modern political campaign. Never indicted nor put on trial. Almost 40 years of tax returns released and made public. Some on here have a difficult time accepting that there is no there, there. And despite my repeated requests for "a question" some would like the press to ask of Hillary, not one has been forthcoming, despite 58 pages of a summary FBI report released on her emails and 8 Benghazi hearings, which are also public record. Conspiracy? I dunno. Do any of Hillary's detractors have a question or is it all woe is me and Bernie and our poor democracy? And despite protestations that some are holding all politicians feet to the fire and accountable for the sake of our democracy, I haven't seen the same level of criticism of any of the other candidates despite documented facts that should lead you to such accusations and justified criticism. Come to think of it, maybe there is a conspiracy of paid trump supporters posting on here?

I apologize in advance. Cha-Ching!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Hillary Clinton is the most scrutinized and investigated presidential candidate of the modern political campaign. Never indicted nor put on trial. Almost 40 years of tax returns released and made public. Some on here have a difficult time accepting that there is no there, there. And despite my repeated requests for "a question" some would like the press to ask of Hillary, not one has been forthcoming, despite 58 pages of a summary FBI report released on her emails and 8 Benghazi hearings, which are also public record. Conspiracy? I dunno. Do any of Hillary's detractors have a question or is it all woe is me and Bernie and our poor democracy? And despite protestations that some are holding all politicians feet to the fire and accountable for the sake of our democracy, I haven't seen the same level of criticism of any of the other candidates despite documented facts that should lead you to such accusations and justified criticism. Come to think of it, maybe there is a conspiracy of paid trump supporters posting on here?

I apologize in advance. Cha-Ching!

"i'm hillary clinton and i approve of this post. come on bill, write the check and pay this person.."

HRC, 9:10 pm central time, 9/7/16

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

The great philosopher Bruce Dickinson said, "as soon as you're born, you're dying".

That was on the artistic masterpiece Seventh Son.

So I guess Fox is right.
    great reference there :) i suppose they were right.

• Options
    Free said:

There are also some voters who:
    A. Are offended by differing opinions

Free said:

Some voters
    A.Are informed by doing research of the candidates and issues
    B. Are informed heavily by the media
    C. Are not informed and use fear to guide their vote
    D. Are not voting due to disgust of both major candidates
    E. Are voting 3rd party

My answer is A. I'm voting for Clinton.
    So A and C. But of course!
    Huh?
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

There are also some voters who:
    A. Are offended by differing

Free said:

Some voters
    A.Are informed by doing research of the candidates and issues
    B. Are informed heavily by the media
    C. Are not informed and use fear to guide their vote
    D. Are not voting due to disgust of both major candidates
    E. Are voting 3rd party

My answer is A. I'm voting for Clinton.
    So A and C. But of course!
    You are aware of the fact that someone isn't wrong just because they disagree with you, right?
    No... This fact of life just has not penetrated yet.
    What????

I'm not "offended" in the least by anything Free says. The real fact of my life is that Free's opinions mean nothing to me --at all-- because there is never anything of substance in them. Charles Brown's teacher. All Free likes to do is tell people what to think, insult them when they don't, and post repetitive blog links of the same, tired rhetorical drivel. I don't recall the last time Free expressed a complex opinion of his own.

It seems to me that those of us who support Clinton run counter to what the mainstream media would have us believe -- in my view, it's the whacked out journalism that has gone mainstream. Alt-right seems a misnomer to me, because those viewpoints have pretty much taken over the consciousness of the nation when it comes to the Clintons. It's getting harder and harder to find in-depth, investigative reporting about their actual real lives and impact on the globe.

I did listen to Clinton's speech with the two minute coughing fit. C-Span didn't edit the coughing fit. I thought to myself, "Damn, why isn't anyone bringing her some water?" Maybe they did -- I was listening on the radio so I didn't have a visual. I just felt badly for her. It sounded painful, and I could sense her frustration. She kept trying to power through it and she might have just excused herself from the stage and come back. Although I imagine the headlines: "Dying Clinton Forced to Exit, Rushed to Hospital for Secret Lung Transplant"

I guess that's the difference between me and the conspiracy nuts: compassion for someone with a bad cough whose job involves almost non-stop public speaking. The voice is fragile. I've been back to school two weeks, talking daily non-stop, way more than I have in 2 months, and mine is close to shot at the end of the day while I retrain it again. I can see how a tickle or swallowing wrong can derail a speaker. Of course nobody ever commented on Bernie's yelling voice and hyperventilation during speeches and debates. I for one did think that guy was going to drop dead of a heart attack multiple times during his campaign. His behavior was called "passionate." Hillary is called "shrill." The sexism is so blatant to me, and it bothers me that not everybody sees it.

Funny personal aside . . . My friend's fiancee is a pretty rigid right-winger but is woefully considering Clinton because he hates Trump. He went to Little Rock last week for business and brought me back a Bill Clinton bobble head from the Presidential Center. I told him I appreciated the great sacrifice it must have been for him to spend his money on a Clinton trinket for me that was probably constructed with corrupt Wall Street money. . . . We had a good laugh. Not everyone who disagrees about politics has to fight about it. Even my friend came to see the one-dimensional caricature if the Clintons in the media after going to the Center and taking in the full story of a life. Very few people on this planet can lay claim to such accomplishment.

Backing out again for a while. I'm with the political junkies, but 10 months of the year I just can't post much. There will probably be at least 500 more (very similar) Hillary posts to read the next time I'm back.
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

funny that you state that, ignoring the fact that most of the allegations against the clintons the last 25 years were accusing them of being in some sort of conspiracy to get their way. no proof of that on any of the "scandals" that have been mainstays in the media all these years.
    But who's talkin conspiracy? You guys are the ones who seem to think every attack on your candidate somehow stems from a conspiracy. I state the fact that she hasn't given a press conferences in over 9 months, which is a legitimate concern for voters, yet you turn it into some sort of conspiracy regarding her health. I'm not bring up her health. have I discussed it? Sure, just like the rest of you. Now you're getting into something deeper... You're bring up 25 years of service- claiming it's all accusations. Did she or did she not know what the "C" represented in the email scandals? She's the fucking Secretary of State for goodness sakes! She stated she took advice from Powell in keeping her private server a secret. The fbi said she did send out classified materials... She was careless, apparently to you and many others that's not a big deal, ok. Well who knows what else was sent, and potentially hacked- we may never know since she deleted thousand of emails - that's a big fuck up in my book and probably would get you fired in any other real world job.

Clinton foundation .. Same shit.. She clearly met with donors during her tenure and gave her sonars accesses to other leaders. I'm sure more details will turn up, but it won't make a differences because it's still some sort of conspiracy against her.

Obama was attacked and questioned up and down, yet he was able to manage it. Heck he even had to release his birth certificate while he was a sitting president. Clinton can't even release her speeches. Geeez I wonder why... And the shit goes on and on... She flip flops on the TPP .. She flip flops on the Flint issue...

There is a reason why trump is leading and why she's polling so high in the negative department. That isn't a conspiracy and doesn't mean that the majority of the American public are fools for feeling that way about her. Shit if it wasn't for our fear of trump she's probably be doing much much worse.....
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

But who's talkin conspiracy? You guys are the ones who seem to think every attack on your candidate somehow stems from a conspiracy. I state the fact that she hasn't given a press conferences in over 9 months, which is a legitimate concern for voters, yet you turn it into some sort of conspiracy regarding her health. I'm not bring up her health. have I discussed it? Sure, just like the rest of you. Now you're getting into something deeper... You're bring up 25 years of service- claiming it's all accusations. Did she or did she not know what the "C" represented in the email scandals? She's the fucking Secretary of State for goodness sakes! She stated she took advice from Powell in keeping her private server a secret. The fbi said she did send out classified materials... She was careless, apparently to you and many others that's not a big deal, ok. Well who knows what else was sent, and potentially hacked- we may never know since she deleted thousand of emails - that's a big fuck up in my book and probably would get you fired in any other real world job.

Clinton foundation .. Same shit.. She clearly met with donors during her tenure and gave her sonars accesses to other leaders. I'm sure more details will turn up, but it won't make a differences because it's still some sort of conspiracy against her.

Obama was attacked and questioned up and down, yet he was able to manage it. Heck he even had to release his birth certificate while he was a sitting president. Clinton can't even release her speeches. Geeez I wonder why... And the shit goes on and on... She flip flops on the TPP .. She flip flops on the Flint issue...

There is a reason why trump is leading and why she's polling so high in the negative department. That isn't a conspiracy and doesn't mean that the majority of the American public are fools for feeling that way about her. Shit if it wasn't for our fear of trump she's probably be doing much much worse.....
    Got a question you'd like the press to ask and Hillary to answer?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Got a question you'd like the press to ask and Hillary to answer?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,932
    edited September 2016
    I apologize in advance:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/07/fbi-director-clinton-email-case-was-not-a-cliff-hanger/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_comeyclinton602pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.86512a084d16

Surely someone has a question to ask that wasn't asked by the FBI investigators or any of the 8 Benghazi investigative committee members? Someone?

Cha-Ching tour money baby!
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Tonifig8 - for the last day or so, you've been saying Trump leads in the polls, but I don't know where you are pulling this from. The only recent poll that showed him leading was the recent CNN. But that poll got hit hard today by criticism that almost half of its sample was whites without a college education. In 2012, that demographic was only a third of the voting block (it should only be going down). So it was a skewed poll. When adjusted for the 2012 voting patterns, HRC leads by 4. Now the LA times poll has consistently shown Trump in a statistical tie or ahead so that one has been consistent (oversampled as well). There's no doubt the polls have tightened, but as of today, I don't think there is a credible source that calls Trump 'leading'.

Just an FYI for you.
  • Options
    Arguably the most accurate polling available. Oh, the drama!

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.