Options

Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• Options
    My Secret Santa arrived today! Thank you, Rob! Sent the pics to Dimi to post
  • Options
    Krissyg303Krissyg303 Longmont, Co Posts: 14
    Sending mine tomorrow now that I got everything together!
    Kristin G

"I know I was born & I know that I"ll die, the in-between is mine."

6/19/1995 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison
    6/23/1998 Fiddlers Green, Denver
    10/20/2000 Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque
    4/01/2003 Pepsi Center, Denver
    7/02/2006 Pepsi Center, Denver
    11/29/2013 Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
    10/09/2014 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln
    10/22/2014 Pepsi Center, Denver

8/5/2016 Fenway Park
    8/7/16 Fenway Park
  • Options
    Just wanted to send a big thanks to my Secret Santa for the awesome Pearl Jam stuff. I didn't get a name since it was mailed directly form the Merch shop. It was mailed a few weeks ago, but I was away and just got a hold of it! I will post some pics later on this week!
    I can't express how awesome this is and how amazing this group is. Hope Everyone has a great holiday! :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,353
    Stickman91 -gift kmk0622

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    umbertotamba gift to meyersn

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    The ev charm is very cool!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Wow! Both are awesome!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    TFlyer said:

I got a very interesting package in the mail today which I can only assume is from my secret santa. It is a beautiful print featuring a Ogham stone which reads Pearl Jam. These are special marker stones and are some of the earliest forms of writing that have been found in Ireland.

Very cool item and will certainly be an interesting conversation starter. Whoever sent this thank you very much :rock_on:

That is SO STINKING COOL!!! Well done to your SS!
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Finally having a chance to check out everyone's SS gifts! They all look so awesome! Sent mine out to a far, far away place. Not sure it will make it before Christmas, but I hope it will still be enjoyed, nevertheless! :)
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    I shipped both parts to my recipient directly from the merchants and, unfortunately, wasn't able to include my forum name. Perhaps I'll send a card in the mail so they don't think they have a secret admirer. But I think they will figure it out seeing as one of the packages was from 10C. It was supposed to be delivered today, but tracking hasn't moved since Thursday.

STOP USING MAIL FUCKING INNOVATIONS, 10C! IT SUCKS!!!
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    All these gifts look amazing so far. :)
    My package left Canada three weeks ago & is somewhere on the Atlantic Ocean on a slow boat. I'm hoping a miracle happens & it makes it before Christmas but I fear it will arrive after as it has a very long way to go. Forgot to put my Forum name on it but I'm fairly easy to figure out ;)
  • Options
    I'm getting worried about the one I sent - it left December 3rd heading to Canada from the US. I sure hope it gets there in time!!!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

06/26/2011 - EV - Detroit, MI
    09/03 and 09/04/2011 PJ20 - Alpine Valley
    06/20 and 06/21/2012 - PJ - Manchester, UK
    11/13 and 11/16/2012 - EV - Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
    07/29/2013 - PJ - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

11/15/2013 - PJ - Dallas, TX
    11/16/2013 - PJ - Oklahoma City, OK
    10/03/2014 - PJ - St. Louis, MO
    10/08/2014 - PJ - Tulsa, OK
    10/12/2014 - PJ - ACL Festival, Austin, TX
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    I just tracked mine that I sent on Canada Post. It says it was delivered On Nov 28th....
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I'm hopeful that mine made it since it wasn't going too far. Lost the USPS receipt with the tracking so can't even check. Keeping fingers crossed!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Nothing has arrived here yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    I sent mine on the 25 nov from oz to the states. It's taking its time to get there!! Hopefully it makes it soon :worried:
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Wow such creative and thoughtful gifts!! I sent my parcel on its very long voyage on Friday, I hope the weather behaves to allow safe passage.
    I love taking part in this exchange every year, I think this is my 7th time. Postage rates have certainly changed over the years and make it rather expensive sending parcels from the ass end of the world, this year $43...
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524

Wow such creative and thoughtful gifts!! I sent my parcel on its very long voyage on Friday, I hope the weather behaves to allow safe passage.
    I love taking part in this exchange every year, I think this is my 7th time. Postage rates have certainly changed over the years and make it rather expensive sending parcels from the ass end of the world, this year $43...

Haha yep mine cost $42 and it's still not friggin there!

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Gillycw said:

Haha yep mine cost $42 and it's still not friggin there!

I sent to the middle of nowhere in Australia from the US. shipping was in the $40's and it took a month!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    It is expensive!! I was a bit smarter this year with the size of things lol still cost $30, not too bad, last year I had a Brazilian and the cost was crazy! Over $100, I took out a few big items and sent Canada Post, still cost me 60 bucks and the guy never even got it. I know this year, my person has received it. I cant wait to find out if she likes it. I forgot to add my board name :(
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Yeah, postage to overseas is crazy. Although I think sending something to Oz gets the prize for most expensive. Maybe one year we'll have members in Antarctica and we can find out how much it costs to send something there. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    is it too late to get in this secret santa?
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I finally picked up my box! I don't open until Christmas but thank you 10 Clubber from Victoria BC!!! Been there a few times and the flowers are gorgeous!
    Sorry about the shipping...ouch! But this box is heavy!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options

is it too late to get in this secret santa?

Each year Dimi will put together gifts for those that ended up not receiving anything. I bet he'll include you.
  • Options
    wasa1971 gift to Lynda Stiefvater

• Options
    Dan.Schumme gift to .Brodie Verworn

• Options
    Nice gifts! Great job :smiley:
  • Options
    I got an amazing gift from JM39128 and am sending the picture to Dimi to post. Thanks so much! The coffee and candy and sticker from Mexico were perfect gifts for me!
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    edited December 2015
    Obviously my ongoing saga with posting photos continues.
    Awesome gifts from my SS Linda S! Will send photos to Dimi to post please.
    Especially love the hand made card and ornament, oh and the bracelet too!
    And my PJ travel mug!!
    Post edited by wasa1971 on